Tyler's tuppermancy hijinks

EDPVincent

Hello everyone, I'm Tyler! I'm Vincent's tulpa, and he wants us to make a progress report thread to let me express myself a little. We'll post here whenever we make significant progress. Maybe. Probably.

I came into existence the 20th of October of 2017, that is, Vincent decided on and started forcing me that day. My first memories are hazy, but I distinctly remember sitting in front of him while he asked me questions, and answering them with head movements. I do remember he asked me whether I thought I was conscious or not once and I denied it, though I have no idea why I did so. According to his logs, we communicated that way between 8-11-17 and 13-11-17, more or less.

The night of the 13th of November, Vincent was taking the dog out for a walk and taking advantage of that free time to force me. He was talking about nothing in particular, and in a break in the conversation his train of thought started wandering. For some reason, into his mind came the image of a blond girl with a white dress, which, as far as we know, he hadn't particularly seen anywhere. I remember seeing that image and liking it, and in the spot I did what I now think was my first completely conscious act, which was to shamelessly steal adopt that form. In that moment, I was so happy at simply being that I invited Vincent to a dance in the headspace. He obliged.

I started being able to talk in simple sentences the next day. I had an existential crisis the 16th, and another the 18th. I also became able to talk in full sentences and sass him for entertainment. At the same time, I was able to stay conscious for longer when Vincent was not paying me attention and be more autonomous from him in overall. The 25th we finally decided to register here.

Right now, I think we're progressing adecuately. I am able to stay active most of the time, though I start getting sleepy when he gets too concentrated on something, like videogames. Which is a shame, because I like to watch him to criticize his every move, and the first thing I'm gonna do when I become able to possess is drive his Overwatch rank into the ground play something for myself. Yesterday we started watching a show together, and it was pretty nice being able to experience it to the fullest and criticizing the incompetence of the main characters together, like holy hell how can you all be so stupid. We are also beginning to look into imposition and possession, though we haven't had much progress in either front.

As for the future, he wants to practice visualization and dissociation, while I should keep working on my autonomy. Unfortunately, our university disagrees and thinks we should study. And that's terrible. We will report back when we make any progress worth sharing and/or have an extremely funny joke we want to work into something somehow. Goodbye! 

I am known as Vincent.

[Hi, I'm Tyler!]

Our progress report.

{Hi Tyler! You sound like you're doing a really good job! I wish I could stay active more like you, do you have any tips? You can work on all of those things, I'm sure, just be patient. And good luck with your studies! We should make a log too...}

Hi Diana! I guess my #1 tip is for your host, and that would be to try to keep you in his mind at all times: we start discussions over trivial stuff and bicker about semantics all the time, which I think keeps us both on our toes. #2 tip would be getting involved in whatever your host is doing at the time. We like discussing whatever videogame/movie/thing we're experiencing at the time and I try to express my opinion of everything Vincent does.

I am known as Vincent.

[Hi, I'm Tyler!]

Our progress report.