Very bored in my wonderland

Everyday I try so hard to make a new wonderland with my tulpa. But I have a very difficult time staying entertained in my my wonderland and I find myself being bored of the whole wonderland creation process. Any one have any ideas on what I should do?

Try copying an existing place you find interesting. Real life or video game or anime/show, think of a place (or go find one) that interests you, and then convert it into a wonderland. You don't have to think of your own original place for your wonderland, but I would suggest making changes or maybe merging several places together at least, unless you just have a perfect idea in mind that suits all of your and your tulpa's needs.

Hi! I'm Lumi, host of Reisen, Tewi, Flandre and Lucilyn.

Everyone deserves to love and be loved. It's human nature.

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us about tulpamancy stuff there.

Try copying an existing place you find interesting. Real life or video game or anime/show, think of a place (or go find one) that interests you, and then convert it into a wonderland. You don't have to think of your own original place for your wonderland, but I would suggest making changes or maybe merging several places together at least, unless you just have a perfect idea in mind that suits all of your and your tulpa's needs.

Great information but when I do that what should I do in my wonderland? Like what activities should I do in my wonderland with my tulpa? Activities that will entertain me and my tulpa for a while.

That's up to you, it's as varied as actual activities done in real life. My tulpas and I tend to just hang out, but our wonderland is more or less a large house surrounded by environments we like (forests and stuff). Other people explore/adventure (the imaginative ones), do actual activities (I dunno, living out video games or sports or something?) or.. I dunno. Because we really just hang out and talk. Rarely we'll go swimming or something.

Hi! I'm Lumi, host of Reisen, Tewi, Flandre and Lucilyn.

Everyone deserves to love and be loved. It's human nature.

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us about tulpamancy stuff there.

That's up to you, it's as varied as actual activities done in real life. My tulpas and I tend to just hang out, but our wonderland is more or less a large house surrounded by environments we like (forests and stuff). Other people explore/adventure (the imaginative ones), do actual activities (I dunno, living out video games or sports or something?) or.. I dunno. Because we really just hang out and talk. Rarely we'll go swimming or something.

Thank you so much

Hey! There are many ways to make a wonderland interesting. I'm partial to the idea of adding impossible geography myself like the edge of the world, or upside down mountains.

However, you don't have to spend hardly any time on building a wonderland if you don't want. It's just there to aid in the creation of a tulpa unless you are already attracted to the idea of fantasy adventures.

I'm moving this to question and answers, as it is for help on the tulpa creation process.

Host comments in italics. Tulpa's log. Tulpa's guide.

• 2 weeks later...

I like to think of my wonderland like a "video game". There's an interface (complete with the HUD). There's an artstyle in the graphics. There's "gameplay" features like a backpack to store stuff in, potions, dragons, NPCs, zombies, romances etc.

There's a game Lily specifically likes to play since she's an artist. Start in a normal setting with real life visuals. Then change the art style to be as bizarre as you can. Make everything look like a Picasso painting. Summon raining fridges all around you, with van Gogh's "Starry Night" painted on them. Put yourself in a dark room and strap on red tinted night-vision goggles that paint blood over everything (even creepier and more fun if you use the room you're physically in). Add horror sound effects on top of it. Investigate everything in a blood soaked, dark room wearing nothing but unfashionable eyewear with your tulpa by your side, just as terrified as you are.

Play a single player game of dungeons and dragons. Be a wingman for your tulpa so he (assuming it's a guy) can score ladies down at the tavern. Go distract the giant dragon while your tulpa stabs it in the tail. Run away with the loot while it's still dazed. Why not switch around your HUD? Put on a mask that randomly changes the colour of objects, transforming them into mini-adventures. See that golden chair? If you touch it, it's going to strap you in, fly-crash you through the roof, and you have to dodge the incoming army of bats to get to the vampire's lair.

Trying to make the experience as ridiculously vivid as you can is a fun thing to do. If you want maximum realism, you could try some hypnosis/meditation techniques. Put yourself in a trance, forget about your physical body. It's not quite as intense as something like a lucid dream, but it's useful for ignoring your physical environment. Basically, my advice is to be a creative maniac and be unashamed of it.

System Members: NaVi (Host), Clarissa, Lily, Aoi & Haru, As of Yet Unnamed aka "U"

Familiars: Northern Goshawk, Raven, Genet, Clouded Leopard, Siberian Husky Pup, Chimpanzee

you could also imagine it in a lucid dream and then add things from where your lucid dream! In theory it will be effective, because your wonderworld will be as you want, and you can have sincere feeling and pleasure in it. We can also think that you could possibly change your wonderworld in your visualizations, little by little.