Population

MOA Exclusive

We rarely use a wonderland and when we do it is normally for daydreaming. So, essentially the number changes all the time. However, if you are counting sentient beings it is just my tulpa and I.

Slipper (cringelord host) and Mordecai (the brain gremlin).

Art Thread

Progress Report

Assuming you're specifically including "NPCs"/non-tulpa entities, otherwise there are plenty of threads about how many tulpas people have. We thought about it, but ultimately decided not to have anyone but us in our wonderland. Population is whoever's decided to be there at the time; typically no one, sometimes multiple or all of us.

Hi. I'm one of Luminesce's tulpas. Unlike the others, I don't think I stand out too much from him personality wise.

I'm just special because "I'm a tulpa". So I don't think I've much to offer, here. I'm happy enough to just be with him.

Ask us stuff - https://community.tulpa.info/thread-ask-lumi-s-tulpas

4-5 depending on if host is there. We don't use any NPCs or servitors.

💡 The Felights 💡 https://felight.carrd.co/  💡

🪐 Cosmicals: 🔥 Apollo Fire the Sun God (12/3/16) Piano Soul the Star Man (1/26/17)

🐉 Mythicals: ☁️ Indigo Blue the Sky Dragon (10/2/17), 🦑 Gelato Sweet the Sea Monster (12/11/22)

🦇 Nycticals:  Dynamo Lux the Shock Rocker (3/3/17), 🎸 Radio Hiss the Song Demon (2/8/00)

I don't know how large should my population of my npc's in my wonderland should be. For me and my tulpa Max. Any tips or idea's?

this is probably not something one can specify without caveats and conditions. there is clearly an upper limit to managing interaction patterns between characters and people. Some people are really good at this sort of thing, but even the people who could memorize the name of a hundred people in an audience may not be holding anything more significant that names and some simple identifying qualia about the person. I met Robert Crandall twice, the former president of American airlines. A year after the first meet, I met him by chance again and he remembered me by name. That is impressive, and it endeared me to the person.

but now, let's explore your mind, and the mind of the average person. no one can tell you what your limit is. We can assume an average number, based on televisions and movies. There is a generally a limit to how many characters on our favorite shows. There is anywhere from five to seven solid characters that will be seen in any script, and the stories will revolve around combinations, sometimes all of them simultaneously; but if you want to hear someone speak, it's generally one at a time? Star Trek TOS had what, seven solid personalities? Star Gate had 4 major players that went through the gate? Have you ever seen a movie with a hundred strong characters? 300?! Can you name all three hundred by name? (Was there actually three hundred in the credits? I tuned out.)

I started with one. I have more. I would say there is probably five us at the most at any one time, but with that, the complexity of experience diminishes the more active the five of them are. I am not able to attend as well. It would be the same thing if I had gone to a party in real life. If there are dozen people at party all speaking at once, I have difficulty focusing.  Throw in music or television and I can be overwhelmed. That seems to be true in my wonderlands as well. too much is too much, and I have to withdraw. That said, that doesn't mean there aren't NPC (and I hate that term because I think they are not just 'characters' (I suspect more going on with them the same way Robert Wagoner discusses the same in his book on lucid dreaming)) don't have more presence or depth than I attend to. Should I focus on a 'non party' member, I get some interesting information. But in terms of my best interaction, that comes from my first, and that best interaction occurs when it's quiet in real life and my inner life. and it may also reflect the time and energy I have given her. Can a parent raise twelve kids? Sure. Logistically, statistically, many people argue for one or two kids. (I am not arguing for more or less, and I have read arguments where more is actually better.) I am just pointing out, logistically, there is only so much you can attend to in a day.

so, if you wonderland is a city, don't worry precisely about the population. just go where you need to go and if there needs to be NPC's there to regulate commerce, you will likely find them where you need them to be. It could also be a magical city that doesn't need people. thinking about that does interest me, though. Does that mean other thought forms step up to regulate things, because the conscious minds wants an explanation? I don't know. It could just be magic. :)

We use our wonderland mostly for forcing and our host likes to create some "NPCs" that he controls to see how we might react in certain situations to help us build our personality. Once we're done, they disappear. But you don't need to have any NPC if you don't feel like having one. Some have lots of NPC (I suppose), others have none. You can do whatever you want in your wonderland. It's yours, there is no average population to have in a wonderland to make it a valid wonderland.

Hey, I'm the host of Graeme (walk-in/soulbond) and Ozzie (tulpa).

The post you're reading was probably written by Graeme.

Sorry for our poor English!

If everyone (host included) is present, and you count our dog, then the population is five. My friend has all sorts of fantastic animals and creatures running around in nir wonderland, living in the forests and lakes and rivers there, and ne says the wonderland seemed to come that way, already populated with wildlife. On the other hand, I personally have never seen any living creature in mine, apart from those I intentionally put there. No people anywhere, no birds in the trees, no bugs, no fish in any of the bodies of water... nothing.

Secret Society members: Eli, H, Mo, and Matty.

Counting the tuppers (5) and our familiars (6), that's 11 total. There's a servitor I was working on, but it was never particularly finished.

I don't really think that a population "limit" is really necessary. Think of it like characters in a novel you're writing. Make as many as you can keep track of. Make as many as you can really "flesh out". If you think more than two is too distracting to maintain, that's fine. If you think less than two dozen is too lonely, that's fine, too.

System Members: NaVi (Host), Clarissa, Lily, Aoi & Haru, As of Yet Unnamed aka "U"

Familiars: Northern Goshawk, Raven, Genet, Clouded Leopard, Siberian Husky Pup, Chimpanzee