Tulpas and Tulpa-like Things in the Media

Lacquer

💡 The Felights 💡 https://felight.carrd.co/  💡

🪐 Cosmicals: 🔥 Apollo Fire the Sun God (12/3/16) Piano Soul the Star Man (1/26/17)

🐉 Mythicals: ☁️ Indigo Blue the Sky Dragon (10/2/17), 🦑 Gelato Sweet the Sea Monster (12/11/22)

🦇 Nycticals:  Dynamo Lux the Shock Rocker (3/3/17), 🎸 Radio Hiss the Song Demon (2/8/00)

• Replies 347
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Merged this thread.

"If this can be avoided, it should. If it can't, then it would be better if it could be. If it happened and you're thinking back to it, try and think back further. Try not to avoid it with your mind. If any of this is possible, it may be helpful. If not, it won't be."

There was one point in the series when the Dark Passenger left Dexter and came back later. I don't think that's something tulpae can do.

There were a number of threads on this board around the time that I arrived concerning a host being distraught over their tulpa "leaving" for a while, and several of them appeared to return at a later time.

Akecalo - Host

Maya - Tulpa

Mara - Tulpa

"Forced to investigate on her own, not to discover his double life to the police, she will face a terrible ..."

not the best written description I've ever seen no

but unless the murderer is a "tulpa" (egregore?) I don't think so

Hi, I'm one of Lumi's tulpas! I like rain and dancing and dancing in the rain and if there's frogs there too that's bonus points.

I think being happy and having fun makes life worth living, so spreading happiness is my number one goal!

Talk to us? https://community.tulpa.info/thread-ask-lumi-s-tulpas

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vGsW_6BCukU?t=15m13s

Bob ross: The first public tulpamancer?

13:04 "That tree over here said he didn't wanna be left out -- he was talkin' to me. I'm not gonna leave him out. We'll put a little bit of greenery on him too."

15:14 "I give all these little bushes and trees names, talk to 'em. It's okay. People look atchya like you're a little strange but, Painters -- painters are allowed to be a little different. We're sorta expected to be a little weird. And that's okay. Painters I think have more fun than most people. So it's alright. Life's too short not to enjoy it.

I don't visit as often as I used to. If you want me to see something, make sure to quote a post of mine or ping me @jean-luc

It's possible, but I've done that kind of thing before. Sassing my kitchen appliances for acting weird or not working, when I was in welding class I acted like a terrible parent who constantly compared my right welding glove to my left, asking why the right one can't be more like it's more successful brother, that kind of thins.

It's just a thing some people do.

Doc: Childhood friend turned servitor gone rogue turned host who's bad at feeling emotions.

Meti: Overly lewd Tupper.

CT, who is also called Jeremy: Original personality whose default emotion is anger.