Draim

Placing source of gravity

applies also on visualization

When i try forcing combined with visualization or just do stuff in my (pretty basic) wonderland i find it inredibly hard to ignore position of my real body. For example, i lie on my side, i just can't make myself to "be" in wonderland. I always remain there for half a second, then i realise i should'n be standing in corridor like normal but slam to the wall and i slip out so i'm once again lying in bed. Same goes if i'm lying on my back. Gravity just pulls me away and makes it impossible.

It is enough for me to have head upright and everything is fine. But when i'm sitting for more than 10 minutes unmoving my ass starts to feel height of my body and that distracts me also and being in pose somewhere between these two is also uncomfortable (yes i'm whining a lot).

So i figured out the best solution would be to take care of the gravity-part of the issue as i'd be able to visual in most of situations, whitch are mostly wasted hours of insomnia.

Any ideas or supersolving trick? please? ;) or just 'practice young padawan...'

I've always had the same problem, and I've been tulpamancing for over a year now. It's become a lot less painful than it used to, but it pretty much boils down to understanding that the wonderland is completely separate from reality. When I started practicing meditation and hypnosis, it became a lot easier to separate my "mental body" from my physical one. Now, I can feel things with the fingers in my mental body even while moving my real fingers. For me, it was all about practice.

System Members: NaVi (Host), Clarissa, Lily, Aoi & Haru, As of Yet Unnamed aka "U"

Familiars: Northern Goshawk, Raven, Genet, Clouded Leopard, Siberian Husky Pup, Chimpanzee