Selene's Progress Report

Lyscii

Warning, this will include sex, drugs, (Rock n roll?) and other fun adult things. 

So, way back in March, I happened to be meditating while really stoned. Like, really stoned. I think I was about 20 min in, when suddenly I notice a figure standing at the foot of my bed, who looked remarkably like Baphomet. We chatted for a bit, both of us using a mindvoice. Then they asked if I wanted to have sex with them. I thought that sounded like a wonderful idea, and suddenly they were on-top of me. It's hard to remember everything clearly, but I perceived things from my perspective, and from their perspective, but not both at the same time. At times they had their own distinct form, and I had mine, other times it seemed like we were both in the same body. It was mind-blowingly awesome, and a bit confusing.

Afterwards, we were cuddling and they mentioned that they were part of my mind, and could stick around if I liked. They also mentioned they were not limited to looking like Baphomet, but could take any form that they or I desired. We settled on a woman with horns and a tail, and that Boo would be a suitable name for the moment. 

A few days later I wanted to spend some time with her again, and I made up a ritual on the fly to "summon" her. We had a great time, not unlike the previous experience. This continued for a month or so, but we could only interact if I combined weed with meditation. As amazing as everything was, the weed was causing issues elsewhere in my life, so I quit. Now that I had no method of interacting with her, not much happened for months. 

Flash forward to two weeks ago. I had been starting to think more about Boo, when I stumbled upon r/Tulpas on Reddit. Suddenly everything made sense. Boo is a tulpa. Before she had unexpectedly appeared, I was doing plenty of things that were not far off from what most tulpa creation guides suggest. Lots of meditation and visualization exercises, occasionally having conversations with my reflection in the mirror, imagining what my body could look like if I could modify it in any way I desire, etc. I just had no idea I was creating another being with all this. Luckily she was still there after all that time being dormant. 

Now that we know what is going on and what we are doing, progress has been made. It's been more difficult to go about this sober, but having guides to follow has done wonders. We both saw Boo as a rather temporary name, and decided Selene seemed more fitting. She is starting to find her voice, especially in the last few days. We have created a wonderland, and are just starting to explore it. We've got a much more solid idea of what her main form looks like, though she does change it up occasionally. Her personality is developing more, she is sarcastic, playful, curious, and tends to tell me off for doing things that aren't great for the body, like eating unhealthy food. We have even practiced possession a bit, she has some ability to control my right arm, and helped unload the dishwasher yesterday. 

12/18/17

Today I listened to a guided meditation/hypnosis type thing to help with accessing our wonderland, and had my most vivid experience with it yet. Selene and I went for a walk on a path along a river. I asked her if she knew of any cool places to visit, and she mentioned a waterfall just ahead. We got there, and decided that since we ultimately control what goes on, we could jump down to the bottom without being harmed. Excited that it worked, I decided to ask Selene to hit me as hard as she could to see what would happen. She hit me in the jaw, knocking me over. I even felt a stinging sensation where she hit me. Once I was back up, an assassin suddenly appeared, and Selene turned into a huge wolf to scare him off. We decided to pursue him, with me riding on her back. When we caught him, he decided to commit suicide with a pill. I sense an adventure in the future! We then returned to our home riding motorcycles, and called it a day. 

Or so I thought. An hour later, I heard Selene calling for help, she said she was under attack in the wonderland. I got there as quick as I could, and 3 more people dressed like the previous assassin were trying to trap her with a net. I pulled out a pistol and shot them, then freed Selene from the net. We then noticed many more of them approaching us in the distance. I shot at them, then decided the pistol was too slow and shot some sort of energy beam from my hands to drive them away. It worked, and we retreated inside our cabin. We comforted each other, and discussed what happened. I found a computer that was able to designate the area immediately around our home as a safe space, free from attack. With a bit more practice, I can see this being far more immersive than any video game.

• 1 month later...

1/30/17

Ok, so this hasn't been as easy as I was expecting. Commuting to work on a bike when it is below 0 is really exhausting, which makes it much harder to force. Interestingly, on one of the hardest days, I was riding against a strong headwind, and Selene started cheering me on, saying, "Push! Push! Push!" It helped quite a bit to fight my way through it. There are also other troubles going on in my life that occupy my thoughts, serving as another obstacle here. Hopefully finding a new job in the next month or two will resolve most of that.

I had a mushroom trip a few weeks ago. Although much of it was spent trying to comfort my wife who was not having a great trip (Remember kids, drugs have risks!) I did get to spend a bit of time with Selene. It sort of felt like we merged, I had control of the left half of my body, she had control of the right half. We played around with the awesome visuals, sort of controlling them with moving our arms. Afterwards it has been harder for us to communicate. Whenever I plan the next trip, I'll set it up so we can be alone the entire time, which I believe should be beneficial.

Visualizing the wonderland has been very difficult, I tend to pass out shortly after accessing it. And the time I do get to spend there is far less vivid than the experience in my last post. I'm at a bit of a loss on what to do, other than wait for spring to get here so I have more energy. Taking Vitamin D supplements seems to have helped a little bit, but not much.

Tonight we had a conversation about how things are going, and what we wanna try and focus on. Most of her communication was through head pressures and tulpish, but she did respond with a mindvoice a few times, which was nice to hear again. She wants to learn how to sing, something that I don't know how to do. I'll have to find somewhere to get lessons for us. I think an awesome goal to work towards would be getting parallel processing down well enough for her to sing while I play guitar, though it will be quite awhile before we can hope to achieve such a thing.

I've ordered a ring for her, to help serve as a way for her to get my attention. Once it arrives, we plan on coming up with some sort of ritual to get things back on track. Until then, we will see what we can achieve with how things currently are.

I hope you find a job. You have some interesting experiences here. I like the ring idea. You could describe more your wonderland.

Last dive into the abyss