Don’t know what to “label”...

Mirath

First time in a while, and I’m here stressing out over what my headmate could be. So, story time.

He appeared out of nowhere, with a form and talking to me and his own likes/dislikes and opinions of people (most of my coworkers, heh...)

Because of how sudden he turned up, the feeling of being a separate entity, and how he seems to disappear for a while, I believed he was a walk-in.

But, maybe from personal belief, I’m finding it hard to see the spiritual side of it. I see my own (fictionkin) identity as psychological because things like the multiverse theory doesn’t fit right with me, so I wonder if it extends to Gareth as he and I both believe he’s connected to said identity through both our memories and gut feelings. God I sound crazy...

But I’m starting to wonder if he’s a tulpa I unintentionally created, or one that ‘fed’ off the residual memories and feelings/emotions that bled over from my identity.

He’s certainly a lot closer to me than anybody else, and doesn’t spend more than a day away from me. When he leaves, it’s lonely and feels like I’m missing a piece, although I don’t believe we’re connected as a median system would be.

I know to kick the new year off he’s wanted to be more active, more talkative. And he’s certainly mellowed out more than from when he first appeared. I don’t know if it’d help to make his own account.

My mind says tulpa, and although at first he was opposed to the idea, I haven’t heard him complain once for the past few days. Makes me think it was some kind of existential crisis that I read about on here. Even now I get the feeling of ‘maybe yer right’

I don’t know... I trust him, and he trusts me...

Don't worry about sounding crazy. You're fine. :P

IMO, labels don't really matter as much as the relationship you have together. If "tulpa" fits well enough, that's really all you need. No need to get caught up in all of that. Also, let him have his own account if he wants one! Can't hurt, right?

pr // discord: Heckhound#6112

Thanks for your reply, it’s quite reassuring, I have Aspergers (Now ASD) so I think I started trying to dissect every little piece haha. It makes for a mess sometimes.