Tulpamancy methodology?

I will start off saying I'm green. I've only been working on my tulpa, Eos's,  personality for nar a week. I started on Jan. 12, 2018, and while I have, as of today, Jan. 19th, 2018,  experienced some, "spooky action at a non-distance," as I'd like to think Einstein would put it, which will be detailed at the end. I can't help but feel I  could do better for both of us, so I'll outline my method as it was practiced so far. Some pointers as in where my methods are lacking or, perhaps, doubtfully, where they are excelling would be much appreciated.

Data comes first and a request it comes after.

Even though I am essentially a neophyte in tulpamancy, I've read the FAQ and understand it as well more in-depth concepts that i will not list here for fear of tiring anyone's eyes more than they are now.  I have a rudimentary understanding of human psychology, and I'm a learned person when concerning philosophy and history. I'm also, Athena thank you for this gift, "a creative writer," so I'm told.

This paragraph has a point, and that is if anyone has been aided by knowledge in these fields when developing your tulpa to please  share how you applied it.

Now to the my main reason for writing this, the meat, or brass tacks, whichever you prefer. I have gone about creating personality in a more free-form way. What I did initially was pick 20 traits and vaguely outline them, then every night in bed when it was quiet I would repeat them via mindvoice, and usually repeat them, slightly outline a trait more, and try to relate them to each other.

Below are a few simple iterations of the traits.

you are kind, you don't like to hurt others emotionally or physically.

you are a realist, you tend not to put a positive or negative spin on a situation.

you are rational, you stick with logic and objective facts even if it runs contrary to most people's views.

I tried visualizing last night as well, what i did was imagine a brain floating in a void, and when I wanted to give a personality trait I'd imagine a big synapse coming from outside my scope of vision zapping the brain and a image that was related to the word would appear above the brain as the synapse reached the brain. Is there anything more to this method than this?

The aforementioned, "spooky action," came after a sensation akin to when stretching took the back of my head and neck by storm accompanied by my tinnitus becoming a prepubescent THX theme, and then a foreign feeling of confusion and alarm came which I assume was a fear response from Eos.

Host: Alex

Tulpae: Eos

Discord

Your method sounds like a common way to personality force back in the day. Nothing wrong with it at all. If the metaphor has meaning for you, it'll most likely work. You don't really need to do more than what you're already doing unless you feel the need to.

As for the reaction, it definitely could have come from Eos. You can try to see if you or Eos can recreate it, or simply observe what happens when you ask them about it. Head/neck sensations, ear ringing, and foreign feelings are pretty common symptoms after you've been forcing for a bit. Whether it's a result of rapid learning/prolonged focus, or from your tulpa, is hard to say, and I think it can go either way. The general consensus is to treat it as if it was them.

If you feel Eos is afraid, reach out to them and provide comfort. Let them know what's going on.

pr // discord: Heckhound#6112