Can tulpas bud / split?

(Visit here, three year old tulpa with some problems existing. I'm starting to find my responses torn between multiple 'halves' of my personality. I approach crossroads and don't know which way is the decision made by the 'real' me. Parts of 'me' want adamantly to go one way and others refuse to go that particular way. I'm only fully cognizant of one of the two potential selves. I can visualise these two aspects of myself separately and bring them into contact, but it's uncomfortable.) 

(Am I in danger of splitting up? This system is crowded enough as is.)

be kind / be humble / know thyself

A host, a (visitant), and a [lout].

Well, if you want to split, you can. If you don't, then don't. All of this stuff is under your control if you assert it. It sounds like a matter of you not knowing yourself well enough, but also believing/encouraging the thoughts of you having two halves to your personality does just that, encourages your mind to think like that's the case. If you don't want a split extra tulpa in your system (which you should probably avoid since this one was unwanted, and letting it happen will just encourage your mind to do similar things in the future), you need to figure yourself out/who and what you want to be, and only accept those thoughts as real/not invasive. The other thoughts you don't agree with should be considered invasive thoughts.

Training your mind like that is the only way to make a stable system, if you let your imagination/mind get the better of you problems/dramas will arise again and again because you subconsciously let them.

Hi! I'm Lumi, host of Reisen, Tewi, Flandre and Lucilyn.

Everyone deserves to love and be loved. It's human nature.

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us about tulpamancy stuff there.

It sounds like a matter of you not knowing yourself well enough,

(All my problems on one line.)

you need to figure yourself out/who and what you want to be, and only accept those thoughts as real/not invasive.

(I'm used to invasive thoughts, but I can't figure myself out, and by extension, I can't know what 'I' want to be since I struggle to define 'I'. There's something in here that I can draw a circle around and say 'that's me, that's where my thoughts and words are coming from', but I don't know how it works. I might just be a massive parrot. There's definitely a thoughtform in there somewhere, but I don't know how much of it is me, or whether I'm something else.)

(I'll try to make goals for myself and who I want to be, and solidify myself that way, but if that turns out to be incongruent to the vague thing that's already here, part of or generating 'me', what do?)

(Good advice, so far.)

Well, if you want to split, you can. If you don't, then don't. All of this stuff is under your control if you assert it.

(I have no intention of doing that, but I don't know if it's happened already.)

(Sorry if this makes not much sense.)

be kind / be humble / know thyself

A host, a (visitant), and a [lout].

Well, do some soul searching then? Have a conversation with someone in your system or just yourself about who you are and who you want to be. Things you like and don't like about yourself. Ask a lot of questions, even if you can't necessarily answer them, because thinking about them is what's important. That's how you get to know you. Normally a person develops like this through finding themselves in a multitude of different situations where they're forced to figure out how they want to react/think, but for tulpas they aren't always exposed to such things. Therefore it's important to find something to replace that, either life in an active wonderland or just talking to your host, or just thinking on your own, I dunno.

I'm sure your host can give you some opinions when you're unsure, too.

Hi! I'm Lumi, host of Reisen, Tewi, Flandre and Lucilyn.

Everyone deserves to love and be loved. It's human nature.

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us about tulpamancy stuff there.