30 members have voted

1. 1. What is your tulpa?

• Humanoid
    • Vertebrate
    • Invertebrate
    • Inorganic / Supernatural
    • Pony
    • Other (explain)

It seems that everyone on this forum has been making their tulpa based off of ponies from My Little Pony. Is there anyone who is making their tulpa NOT horselike at all? I'd like to hear about your not pony tulpas.

I want to make a tulpa. That's why I'm here.

Tulpa Name: Shai, ✓Personality, ✓Visualization, ✓Touch, ✓Smell, Body Language and Sentience ❑

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm making mine humanoid, actually a woman.

I have a plan to make her more beutiful than any woman I've seen. As of now, I'm still dealing with the personality and only have a really vague image of her in my mind.

I actually started off with visualizing her, but then I read that I should first deal with the personality so this is what I'm doing. Though I find it at least simple now to narrate the traits to her as I can "see" her image at least.

I'm making mine humanoid, actually a woman.

Yes, me too. She is going to be very sexy in appearance. But that's part of what I'm afraid of, because now that I'm a little over halfway done visualization and feel like I didn't go deep enough with personality. While personality has been built with foundation, the metaphorical 'building' of personality should be constructed. That continuation will be after visualization, considering it's easier to forget personality traits from what Bluesleeve says on his blog.

Tulpa Name: Shai, ✓Personality, ✓Visualization, ✓Touch, ✓Smell, Body Language and Sentience ❑

I'm going humanoid too, woman as well (this is turning out to be a slightly worrying trend..).

Although she is not supposed to be beautiful or sexy, I am basing her general appearance off a character who I think is both those things, but other than that it's a new person. Tulpa. Thing.

frt

"Our very first auto-tweeted Tulpa Thread, and it's this one; history in the making." ~Pleeb

He wasn't sarcastic at all stating that in the Shout Box; It's too bad I don't care to make a Twitter.

I am also making a female tulpa... but that is obvious as the extreme majority here appears to be males as for now. However, I do not focus on erotic features/traits or making her particularly "sexy".

I also used my first hour to visualize before I realized the connection between personality and sentience. I think it would be more helpful than hurting to use the first session to visualize some basic ideas of appearance, so you can target the personality traits towards that "entity"... :>

I do not focus on erotic features/traits or making her particularly "sexy"

I enjoy eye candy, that's why I am.

As I have said in the past, I am vehemently against making pony tulpa. But with tulpas, you have the freedom to run it into the ground so yeah...

[Note: Opinions]