Guide for New Members

Guest Albatross_

Guest Anonymous

CyberD, all of this information appears relevant in today's forum usage. What if anything to you find to be the problem with this new members guide aside from the author being the now gone albatross? The guide is straightforward enough it should leave no questions to be asked.

Perhaps someone will have a question. Maybe the guide didn't answer it. With a username next to the original post that says admin or staff they know they can click on it and ask someone directly.

Of course you didn't need me to tell you that, you should have figured it out on your own.

Guest Anonymous

This needs to be updated at the very least. A section about the GAT, update who's on the staff, maybe add in a bit about the site's history, etc.

It'd probably be better to just write a new one and sticky it in the new users section. Preferably have an active staff member do it so the new users can put a face to the message instead of the departed Albatross.

I'm willing to undertake this provided the GAT agrees that this needs to be done. If so, I'll get drafts up, let you all dissect it, and when it's up to standards move/post it in the New Users section.

Guest Anonymous

Very well. I'll get started on it, hopefully have something out by Sunday at the earliest.

• 2 weeks later...