Tulpa Journal - Purebred System (Square, Pixie and Follery)

SquareWave

February 25th (Day 23)

Not a lot happened today with Pixie that hasn’t already been said, but we did slightly adjust her fur colours.

140x189https://i.imgur.com/TvDKM6Y.jpg[/img]

So, the main thing we changed is changing the fur colour around her muzzle to pink. We didn’t really like the white muzzle because it looked like she was wearing clown makeup. I also made her hair colour a little more faded, mostly so that her appearance would stop reminding me of Fluttershy.

I have a feeling Pixie’s pretty sentient by now, so what we’re gonna focus on next is her focality I mean vocality.

Fun Facts:

1) I'm a furry.

2) I make video game music (and I’m on my way to getting paid for it!)

3) I'm the host of Pixie and Follery.

4) I get along with cats better than people.

[01110101 00100000 01100100 01101001 01100100 00100000 01101001 01110100]

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey, it’s Pixie again! There’s quite a few things that happened.

At some point, Square had a weird and fascinating dream about a keyword “Heroes”. Apparently in one dream he entered the word somewhere on a document (can’t really remember where), and then in the next dream on the same night he found the word on the same document that he forgot all about! He thinks that maybe his subconscious was keeping it without him knowing. One of his friends thought it was me! We have no idea what it was, but not everything has to be explained. I just thought it was really amazing!

We came up with a new place in our Wonderland, an aquatic world with some kind of water everywhere that you could breathe and talk and see through, but still swim in, and you could never get wet! It was really fun to hang out there.

And one time last night, we cuddled in bed again. But it was unlike any other time, because Square felt like he could feel my arms around him. Looks like his physical imposition is getting better! Of course, he enjoyed it a lot more. And we didn’t let go for a long time either!

We talked about having a second tulpa some time as well. He liked the idea, but also wants me to be developed a little more first. We’re looking forward to it though, he already has some ideas! We’re also trying not to rush into things as well. What do you guys think?

We really need to update my pfp sometime, it still has my old colours!

Fun facts:

1. Mostly cat, but also part butterfly!

2. I love playing games! Board games, card games, and video games!

3. Tulpa of SquareWave.

4. Excitable and enthusiastic, but also compassionate and understanding.

11th of March (The Day I Stopped Counting How Long It’s Been Since I Created Pixie)

Ladies and gentlemen, today is an exciting day for us. We have finally decided to create a second tulpa.

And here he is, in all his glory.

250x250https://i.imgur.com/KEyUtkF.jpg[/img]

Meet Follery. He’s a pretty feminine male, and he’s also the first femboi I’ve ever created. He’s pretty quietly-spoken too.

We haven’t come up with the body yet, but we’re thinking of making the outfit pretty similar to Pixie’s. Not a complete clone, but varying a bit more on the geometrical side, and having some transparent fabric decorated on it as well.

Pixie was really excited to have him. Actually, she was the one most interested in having a  second tulpa. In fact, if she were old enough she probably would’ve created Follery herself!

We created Follery just a couple of hours ago sitting on a bed. Then after my dad told me to go to bed, we all snuggled up together, with me sandwiched in the middle.

And now I’m a bit worried Follery is going to make me question my heterosexuality.

Anyway, me and Pixie found a Roxy (from Homestuck) fanart by Meowords we thought was really cute. But it’s mostly because of the cat dress. For some reason I just have this affinity for cute things, especially with cats.

300x420https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/proxy/rar8kX9gDUuAWpuXmHfkVdq6BshIZPKJ4T9tjOoXuel3T4w0CfmwG2pEqzgssMgaepCg_ZX8VDiYmagInAibXfFTRUzH85ZVs2CDdVvzx_lL3hkwGfapq2EaAlE9z1l2Zky2dA=w324-h454-nc[/img]

So then I started visualising Pixie in that outfit, and it suits her like nothing else (except for the wings, we have no idea how they’re gonna work in that dress. Do they just clip through?). And she and Follery love it too! So now she has multiple outfits to choose from.

Overall, this has been a great few days! I’ve been doing a lot of passive forcing with Pixie as well, especially during my day-to-day life. I think we’ve reached the stage where we can just DO that sort of stuff now. We still active force a lot though.

Fun Facts:

1) I'm a furry.

Thank you so much Blayze, and I hope you have a lot of fun with Kyoko as well. I hope you get to hear more from her.

Thank you so so much! I’ve been waiting for somebody else to talk to (aside from people online). This is a great opportunity for us! (Pix)

Fun Facts:

1) I'm a furry.

Decided to rename this thread topic since “Pixie and Me” doesn’t really work anymore. And “Pixie and Follery and Me” doesn’t roll along the tongue very well. Since we have two tulpae now, I decided to give our system a name, the Purebred System. Since we’re all cats, I thought it would be suitable to give us a cat-related name. Anyway...

13th of March

The biggest difference I’ve realised between Pixie and Follery is probably the existence of a difference at all. They’re almost complete opposites to each other. Whilst Pixie is really optimistic and energetic, Follery is a bit more doubting and quiet. On the flip side, while Follery is cautious and likes to think things through, Pixie is a bit more reckless and does things on a whim. The result is some pretty interesting dynamics.

However, thanks to this “opposites” dynamic, I may have accidentally given Follery a negative trait where he acts insecure which can come off as a little asshole-ish. But he has admitted that he wasn’t acting his best that day and will try to be a better person, which I really appreciate.

I feel like I should focus more on Follery for the time being, but another thing I wanna do is some possession with Pixie. We have been doing some guides and think it would be pretty interesting to try. I asked if we should try it, but since we were at school at the time she felt a little self-conscious about embarrassing us so we decided to leave it until later.

Not specifically tulpa-related, but I’ve also been trying to induce phantom tail syndrome because it should be pretty obvious at this point that I am hopelessly obsessed with cats. However, while I’ve been imposing my phantom tail and ears, or talking to both Pixie and Follery at the same time, I’ve been having this weird sensation where my heart starts beating really heavily. Hopefully this goes away sometime soon.

Fun Facts:

1) I'm a furry.