Has anyone here really managed to hallucinate your tulpa in reality?

Carlos

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

here's my imposition guide:

imagine your tulpa (or host lol) is standing in front of you, try'n see them there

but then walk slowly in a circle around them imagining the perspective as you do it

even though our visualization sucks, for some reason walking a circle around whoever's being imposed makes them way way clearer (as in.. solid-er, the opposite of clear-er?)

Hi, I'm one of Lumi's tulpas! I like rain and dancing and dancing in the rain and if there's frogs there too that's bonus points.

I think being happy and having fun makes life worth living, so spreading happiness is my number one goal!

Talk to us? https://community.tulpa.info/thread-ask-lumi-s-tulpas

imagine your tulpa (or host lol) is standing in front of you, try'n see them there

but then walk slowly in a circle around them imagining the perspective as you do it

even though our visualization sucks, for some reason walking a circle around whoever's being imposed makes them way way clearer (as in.. solid-er, the opposite of clear-er?)

Interesting. I should try that the next time I have a forcing session with Pixie.

Fun Facts:

1) I'm a furry.

2) I make video game music (and I’m on my way to getting paid for it!)

3) I'm the host of Pixie and Follery.

4) I get along with cats better than people.

[01110101 00100000 01100100 01101001 01100100 00100000 01101001 01110100]

That's about the same as step one in QContrary's imposition guide.

To OP, full-on imposition is a thing, but it's very rare. That's probably why you don't hear many people posting their experiences with it / why the community doesn't have many detailed guides on it. That being said, the guides that do exist here on the forums are pretty helpful and should carry you along through the process just fine.

I have had imposition for some time. My tulpas communicate with me by auditory hallucination or mindvoice depending on circumstances, sometimes one sometimes the other. Touch imposition was the first type that we had significant results with, and I also feel their presence as if someone was in the room with me when we are not touching. I can feel their touch distinctly. Visually they are often in my peripheral vision or assumed by the brain to be just outside of it. At times they are in full view. They are visualised clearly. By which I mean in detail, rather than it being like looking at an external person. There are times however that it really is like looking at an external person, particularly if I am engaged in an activity that requires attention and I look up, or they move into peripheral vision, but not limited to those times. It is always possible to look at things that are behind them should I choose to focus on that. Kind of like having a ghost around much of the time, I suppose. Possibly a more conscious version of the same process I guess. They are not necessarily always imposed, they can come and go if needed.

The effect is distinct from being in the presence of an external person, but there is relatively convincing apparent placement in and apparent interaction with the external environment.

Sometimes I think that I will take the time to read an imposition guide and see how similar the process described is to the process that our system used. I should, obviously.

Akecalo - Host

Maya - Tulpa

Mara - Tulpa

• 1 month later...

I'm desperate. I want to see my tulpa right now. I already try the imposition but it does not work for me, nor have I managed to make my tulpa really aware after 4 years of effort. I have tried hypnosis but it does not work for me, I have also taken drugs but it is not a good idea. I have deprived myself of my 5 senses but it is very dangerous. Once try to stop eating for 3 days but it is too tortuous. Now I'm thinking of stopping sleeping for 4 days to see my tulpa, maybe it works but it's not a good idea either. What is the most effective method to see my tulpa?

Sheesh, is lucid dreaming such an unknown phenomenon people resort to starving themselves to induce hallucinations?

So uhm... I'll be the angel that brings you an answer from the heavens: Lucid dreaming. My host wrote an extensive post on it here https://community.tulpa.info/thread-the-great-shared-lucid-dream-project?pid=170800#pid170800

You're not going to experience your tulpa with your real senses better than imposition would allow in real life, that's an unfortunate fact. But lucid dreaming, once accomplished relatively well, is lifelike and (with some practice) entirely under your control. While nothing in the dreamscape is "real" as far as the physical world is concerned, neither is a tulpa, so I'd say the two go hand in hand.

Hi guys, plain text is just me now! We've each got our own accounts: me, Tewi, Flandre, and Lucilyn. We're Luminesce's tulpas.

Here's our "Ask Thread", and here's our Progress Report (You should be able to see all of our accounts on the second page if you want)

There's no need to try such drastic means like sleep deprivation, fasting, or sensory deprivation. First of all, if your tulpa isn't really "aware" after 4 years, you're probably missing something vital as it typically takes nowhere near that long for them to reach sentience/sapience. Make sure you're giving him/her a reasonable amount of attention, tulpa development does require input from the host generally. As for seeing him/her vividly, well that's not gonna happen right away unfortunately. Between imposition, visiting them in a wonderland, and lucid dreaming you have a few options as to how to try to do it. There are some pretty good guides in the guides section for all of these methods.

Yo, my name is Sean and I'm the host of 2 tulpas: Sente and Mae. You'll know when they're talking because Sente talks in yellow text and Mae talks in blue text.

Sheesh, is lucid dreaming such an unknown phenomenon people resort to starving themselves to induce hallucinations?

So uhm... I'll be the angel that brings you an answer from the heavens: Lucid dreaming. My host wrote an extensive post on it here https://community.tulpa.info/thread-the-great-shared-lucid-dream-project?pid=170800#pid170800

You're not going to experience your tulpa with your real senses better than imposition would allow in real life, that's an unfortunate fact. But lucid dreaming, once accomplished relatively well, is lifelike and (with some practice) entirely under your control. While nothing in the dreamscape is "real" as far as the physical world is concerned, neither is a tulpa, so I'd say the two go hand in hand.

Oh! Thank you. I knew about lucid dreams but it did not occur to me to use it to see my tulpa although it is very obvious, really thanks :)