Has anyone here really managed to hallucinate your tulpa in reality?

Carlos

Hard work 'n consistent practice! All that hallucination stuff just sounds annoying to me, like trying to work with sleepy thoughts, they just don't really do what you want y'know?

you can mess with those things for fun but really consistent practice is the only way you'll get permanent good results. Like, how's your tupper gonna walk around with you if you can only hallucinate them in pitch black darkness anyway?

Hi, I'm one of Lumi's tulpas! I like rain and dancing and dancing in the rain and if there's frogs there too that's bonus points.

I think being happy and having fun makes life worth living, so spreading happiness is my number one goal!

Talk to us? https://community.tulpa.info/thread-ask-lumi-s-tulpas

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Lucilyn

I may not be as qualified on the subject as you are, yet would it be unreasonable to assume that hallucinatory tools can be used as a catalyst or an acclimation process before plumbing the more "advanced" techniques you and your host use(d)? I myself would want to build off of hallucinatory input substitution due to how jarring I envision the transition would be and wish to find more gradual methods. I would also think such equipment, cheap and temporary as it is, could serve as a kind of litmus test regarding how comfortable a host and tulpa would be towards embracing imposition.

I've seen good people bleed

And I thought I'd seen it all

But my own two eyes would prove me wrong that day.

There are things that I've done

Only seen by the sun

And those things will be buried in my grave.

like I said you can mess with those things for fun, but to learn/get good at imposition you're gonna have to do just that y'know? any kind of effort could be practice, and it'd probably help if you're getting a total blank when trying to start imposition, but for us it started out as Lumi staring at air and trying to see one of us and outlining us with his hands. Walking circles around where they're supposed to be helps a ton too! engages some part of your mind involved in something or something I'm sure!

Hi, I'm one of Lumi's tulpas! I like rain and dancing and dancing in the rain and if there's frogs there too that's bonus points.

I think being happy and having fun makes life worth living, so spreading happiness is my number one goal!

I only wish to see my tulpa, it is the only thing I want, for it there is only one feasible method, hypnosis. Enter deep hypnotic states allows the creation of permanent hallucinations, however it is difficult to enter a hypnotic deep state by own will, despite this there are a number of techniques that allow the annulment of logical thinking, thus emerging, the hypnotic states. These techniques have physical and mental torture in common, that's why I'm going to torture myself, I do not mind suffering, I want to see my tulpa, I'll stop sleeping, I will not eat, I'll deprive myself of my 5 senses, and I'll beat myself continuously, all this added to a deep concentration, repeating thousands of times a single suggestion: "My tulpa is standing in front of me". Maybe I will die doing this, but it will be worth all the suffering, just to permanently hallucinate my tulpa

or you could just actually put some effort into lucid dreaming

There's really no need to put yourself through all that. Visual imposition, wonderland, and lucid dreaming are all viable options with no negative repercussions.

Yo, my name is Sean and I'm the host of 2 tulpas: Sente and Mae. You'll know when they're talking because Sente talks in yellow text and Mae talks in blue text.

Please consider other, safer options before trying to torture yourself. I would highly recommend looking through the visual imposition guides on this site, it takes considerably longer, but also involves considerably less torture

I have a tulpa named Miela who I love very much.

"People put quotes in their signatures, right?"

-Me

Carlos, you have clearly put some thought into this. It appears you are not asking anyone question or opinion, but in sharing you've invited commentary. It is my opinion, your plan won't work. You plan could cause you harm. Becoming ill through extreme methods is more likely to be counterproductive, moving you away from any long term, beneficiary gain. One doesn't build new neurons in the brain though starvation. Your more brain would likely atrophy. A healthy mind requires nutrition, exercise, communing with nature. You're more likely to see results is you go hiking, and avoiding radio and television. I admire you plan to commit to something. My first lucid dream was the result of committing to a fairly obsessive reality checking schedule... You would more likely get results committing to that, then this plan. This plan could put your brain into fight or flight mode, and it will not want to learn anything new because it will be too busy trying to figure out how to survive.

I personally recommend, you taking a break from any and all tulpamancy exercises until you kind of brought your energy down a bit. I think you're sabotaging yourself with your present mindset and energy.

Tried it, didn't work. End up feeling weak, tired and very hungry.

Might be a different outcome for you but it is a bad idea to do in my opinion.

Hello! I am nihi, i have 3 tulpas

Summer

Myrtle

Cherry

Also attempted about a year ago, effects were mostly negative but the hallucinations did last until I returned to normal. I'd recommend against beating yourself as that actually stimulates the senses, quiet meditation could provide the mental stimuli that you desire in place of physical pain.

Host to a sole Parasite, Shade. Research is in progress, will update when something worth showing has been written.