Has anyone here really managed to hallucinate your tulpa in reality?

Carlos

I just woke from a very particular dream; I felt compelled to come come check in, and I find Shadow's remark about quiet meditation on par with where we were. Do you see the evidence in their responses on how no one is judging, that they empathize with your urgency, and want to help?

Quiet meditation. Consider that tulpamancy was practiced by Tibetan monks. The goal was not to cultivate insight through force, but through persistent, peaceful reflection. Imagine the life of a monk. Daily meditation. Bland, but healthy foods. Studying. Mundane repetition. They devote their entire life to this process. They devote their life to kindness to all living things. Self is also a living thing. You are a living thing deserving of kindness. This is the fundamental essence of the life of the monk as they pursue clarity and truth through peaceful acceptance, not force.

Human beings rarely respond well to force, or ultimatums. That energy tends to evoke fear, not love. People, tulpas are people, are less likely to come towards that level of demand, but rather are likely to avoid or hide from that intensity; even if a person was caught up in such a force, coercing a person's participation through threats, even if it's through threats of self harm, causes a person to respond from fear. Is that the foundation you want to build your future relationship upon? Tulpamancy is a relationship. It's a relationship first with self. Without that, how can you relate to other?

Isn't the essence of your search ultimately about love? Genuine love that comes from the heart, not from compulsion? If you're in a forest befriending deer, will you attract them to you with loud noises, or through gentle, slow movements, through patience and kindness? Aren't you also deserving of that level of kindness? How you treat you is evidence of the kind of home you're building for a tulpa. They have to live with you. Your body, your brain, that's the home they inherit with you. Gains made through shortcuts tend not to last, and the cost are usually not worth it. Most smokers will tell you they get relief from each cigarette; even as it shortens their life, flavors the tastes of foods, and permeates their lives with smells of burnt tar and chemicals. Is the path you are considering a safe quiet path, one that allows you to discover the more subtle beauty within and around you, or is it the path of war? I heard a saying once, it is rain that makes flower, not thunder.

Many people practice austerity, but this is usually less about intensity, and more about subdued interactions with self and environment. You wrote, "I do not mind suffering." Could you suffer a peaceful solitude? If you want to see a reflection in the waters of the mind, they must become still.

We wish you peace, not suffering.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know what you mean by wanting to see your tulpa I also have a female named Kana and the part of you feeling like your controlling her is how I felt about Kana for months I love kana like a little sister and a friend but you need to trust your tulpa let them develop on there own but also be there for them teach them right and wrong. Give them a goal a reason for being here. And a few more things don't deprive yourself of sleep or eating or drinking anything look at it from your tulpa is eyes maybe they feel your pain maybe they don't want you to deprive yourself. I know Kana has always wanted the best for me listen Carlos in order to take care of a tulpa you need to take care of yourself. Our time on this earth is so little but let breath give her the room and give her the time she needs and in case it's something physiological holding you back don't be afriaid of what she becomes and accept her. Kana is 5 months old and has already made so much progress but that was only recently cause I was so afraid of what she might think of me or if she is sentient but following certain events involving her fist and my face. I realize she alive your tulpa well be great I know she will and you two will be even more great together but take care of yourself as well I am not saying anything that I claimed is true but it's just something for to chew on and please if you can't take care of yourself then take care of yourself for he cause it must be painful to watch you host go through that and you can't do anything about it anyway reply if you wish I respond as soon as I see it.

P.s. I also attach a picture in case you curious about what Kana looks like also sorry if this didn't help with imposition I'm still working on it though and I know where gonna get it and you to;)

Story-lin0.thumb.png.6994653a667b4487c560b97862b9a1ff.png

My tulpa is called valeska (she is a woman) is very tender, I adore it. She answers my questions (sometimes) and also moves on her own but I feel that I was controlling her. It is not very easy to talk to her but nothing moves and she makes gestures with her hands. I want her to tell me something that I can not think ... I told her to try to surprise but nothing happened. Besides, if I do not encourage her to move and talk, then she does not do anything, she just stays still

For the last few months, Cat had issues hearing me too. We found the best thing is for Cat to sit down, stay quiet, and listen to me speak without her interrupting me. It may not be easy, but don't beat yourself up if you struggle with it. I also recommend giving yourself at least 30 minutes to an hour (at least once every 2 days) to give yourself a chance to focus on Valeska and give her a chance to use your mind and think. It can be hard to focus, think clearly, or have a deep conversation if you are multitasking or distracted by something else.

I have the feeling she may not have much to say if she's pressured to say something. When I want to talk to Cat she will ask me, "What do you want to talk about?" and I blank out. You could also try narration, just tell her about your life or whatever is on your mind and she may want to say something when you bring up a topic she's interested in. If she isn't super chatty, then narration will also help her get comfortable with conversation and encourage her to speak.

The "surprise" thing does not always work. I don't think too differently from Cat anyway, If she's having thoughts like yours then I wouldn't be too surprised.

I'm Ranger, GrayTheCat's cobud (tulpa), and I love hippos! I also like cake and chatting about stuff. I go by Rosalin or Ronan sometimes. You can call me Roz but please don't call me Ron.

My other headmates have their own account now.

If I missed seeing your art, please PM/DM me!

Blog | Not So Temporary Log | Switching Log | Yay! | Bre Translator | Art Thread

Amazingly insightful and helpful crew here. 

As other have mentioned; lucid dreaming! This lets you go visit where the wild things are rather than putting the onus on your tulpa to come "here". Lots of advantages in that regard.

2 thought on self hypnosis for... OK that has just been changed to 3!

1. If it isn't working and you have preconceptions change the name to self induced altered states.
  2. Stop jumping ahead to "Imma see my Tulpa!" and focus on the basics.
  3. If you'v never, try a work around with moving meditation of any type (chop wood, carry water).

Thank you very much everyone for your motivating messages. A few weeks ago I tortured for 2 days and managed to hallucinate my tulpa, but the hallucination only lasted 1 minute. At that moment I understood that the only way to hallucinate permanently is relaxation, a mental state free of all negative emotions. You were right. I'll have to continue practicing self-hypnosis and lucid dreams for some day to see it permanently. Although it has been 4 years since I created my tulpa, I will continue to try it 20, 30 or 40 years more.

• 5 months later...

I suggest that sleep deprivation, fasting, sensory deprivation and prolonged physical exercise provoke a state of trance. The state of trance also occurs during tulpaforcing, there are different ways to provoke a trance, among which is meditation, hypnosis, tulpaforcing, sensory overload .... All have the common feature that they increase suggestibility and therefore make you more susceptible to internal or external suggestions. Spontaneous trances also occur in people with multiple personality disorders. Hypnosis is an altered state of consciousness where multiple personalities can also be provoked. There seems to be a correlation between trance, DID, Tulpaforcing and hypnosis. The shamans can enter into different types of trances to be possessed by "spirits" (actually they are personalities), they can provoke hallucinations during the trance and diverse hypnotic phenomena

It has not been my experience that I forcing puts me into a trance, I think that that might just be a you thing. Also, with many of the methods that you listed, though they can cause hallucinations, they are uncontrolled hallucinations so that you won't necessarily hallucinate your tulpa, and your tulpa won't necessarily be able to control their hallucinated form. And of course, many of the things that you listed are dangerous to do to the extent that you hallucinate

I have a tulpa named Miela who I love very much.

"People put quotes in their signatures, right?"

-Me

lots of people in the past have gone into trances while meditating to tulpa force, just, not really recently is all

also yeah weakening your body to try and interact with your tulpas will always be a bad thing, and for DEVELOPMENT there's no way being sleep deprived or hungry would be beneficial to creating a tulpa, like, mentally.. your brain's not gonna be working as well.. neural connections and all that

Hi, I'm one of Lumi's tulpas! I like rain and dancing and dancing in the rain and if there's frogs there too that's bonus points.

I think being happy and having fun makes life worth living, so spreading happiness is my number one goal!

Talk to us? https://community.tulpa.info/thread-ask-lumi-s-tulpas

[redacted]

Edited by JGC
“You will have bad times, but they will always wake you up to the stuff you weren’t paying attention to.”

The world is far, the world is wide; the man needs someone by his side. 

Our Thread