Has anyone here really managed to hallucinate your tulpa in reality?

Carlos

My despair, sadness and anguish is too deep. I have tried every possible way to hallucinate my tulpa. Sleep deprivation, fasting, meditation, hypnosis, lucid dreams, sleep paralysis, imposition, extreme physical exercise, retinal control, hypnagogic, marijuana, alcohol, sensory deprivation, sensory overload, deprivation of movement, emotional dullness, prolonged concentration (17 - 27 hours), prolonged sleep, binaural sounds, the ganzfeld effect, hyperventilation, oxygen deprivation, hypnopompic, etc. I could only hallucinate my tulpa for short periods of time. I want to hallucinate my tulpa permanently

Sheesh.. you want to see your tulpa as much as Lumi wants to see us, but it sounds like you're not quite as interested in doing it healthily, huh? You said you tried lucid dreaming, why did you give up? Lucid dreaming isn't hallucinating at all, but it will ALWAYS be better in every way (except accessibility) than any kind of hallucination or imposition because it can feel perfectly real while.. well, lucid. If you're not even lucid in real life then why bother..

Basically nothing you mentioned except imposition and lucid dreaming will work for more than "short periods of time", y'know. Imposition can be done at will any time in nearly any situation, while lucid dreaming will always be way more realer and totally non-confining and just plain more fulfilling/fun, but is obviously limited to when you can actually manage to lucid dream. I'd recommend, uh, lucid dreaming? I'd recommend imposition but you sound like you've tried and not had much success... Just FYI, imposition is less literally hallucinating (imposition is healthy and under your control) and more tricking your mind into believing what you're imagining but, well, there's not really a word for that other than hallucinating lol. You just gotta try and see your tulpa in real life, and keep trying and telling your brain they're real and really there. Works with all the senses, Lumi got imposition down by imposing three of us at school with him every day for a couple weeks, walking between classes with him and stuff. Also sitting near him during class etc.

Buuut if it just doesn't work for you, well, I really recommend lucid dreaming! It's even more work than imposition but oh man when you eventually make it happen, I think you'll be very happy! But you really gotta immerse yourself in it. You can't just "try it". You gotta read about it all the time, preferably talk about it (could make a thread here in Lounge), and most importantly think about it. And remember all your dreams! Write them down preferably! The effort of trying to recall dreams is what makes your dreams more vivid and easier to recall, even if you don't quite remember anything. Since you're willing to go through "17-27 hours of prolonged concentration", I bet you could get your dreams vivid enough to lucid dream in just a few days!

As much trouble as you've had, it's basically guaranteed you won't have as much trouble with lucid dreaming as we have lol, and we're still trying our best all the time after all these years so you can too! Uh, not to make it sound like it's hard, most people have success within two months... only the tiniest handful of thousands of people make it 5+ years with no success and still trying, most of'em give up if they don't do it in the first year. Statistically speaking if you don't give up you're more likely to succeed..

Hi, I'm one of Lumi's tulpas! I like rain and dancing and dancing in the rain and if there's frogs there too that's bonus points.

I think being happy and having fun makes life worth living, so spreading happiness is my number one goal!

Talk to us? https://community.tulpa.info/thread-ask-lumi-s-tulpas

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm working on hybrid imposition of them in wonderland, and eventually i hope to be able to impose myself well enough there to have the equivalent of on-demand lucid dreams, i'd say were over 50% there now, in-quality not quantity, quantity is more like 2% of the time or less it actually feels that way, but our longest strech was over half an hour (not on demand). We did anything we wanted. That's my version of imposition anyway.

I'll do anything to hallucinate, no matter how hard and painful it is, I'll do it. The only thing I want is to see my tulpa right now, I can not stand it anymore, I really want to hallucinate her immediately

have you considered using supplements to help with (vivid!) lucid dreaming? haven't used them ourselves but http://www.world-of-lucid-dreaming.com/claridream-pro-review-of-history.html this article should probably sell you on Claridream, https://claridream.com/pages/claridream-pro to buy it

if we were as desperate as you sound (we're 8 years and going strong on our morals and pride l0l) that's what we'd be doing, using supplements to cause more vivid and so easier lucid dreams

in fact! we actually plan to, if lucid dreaming isn't vivid enough for us when we accomplish it, use exactly what I just linked you - BUT first we want to accomplish lucid dreaming on our own with no supplements first, sort of a pride/life values thing

I know we've recommended lucid dreaming to you before and you probably said it didn't work for you but yeh, this supplement and the probably-far-too-expensive REM-Dreamer (which we also bought, although being unable to sleep on our back makes it hard to use..) are a two-fold combination that we'd recommend as the main "failure overrides" to lucid dreaming!

And if you just say "Screw dreams I want IRL hallucinations" I'd say you've probably got FAR more experience than almost anyone else here with that so we can't really heeeelp

just.. get someone to hypnotize you I guess, Breloomancer knows someone who can help with tulpa-hypnotism-stuff..

Hi, I'm one of Lumi's tulpas! I like rain and dancing and dancing in the rain and if there's frogs there too that's bonus points.

I think being happy and having fun makes life worth living, so spreading happiness is my number one goal!

Talk to us? https://community.tulpa.info/thread-ask-lumi-s-tulpas

I'll do anything to hallucinate, no matter how hard and painful it is, I'll do it. The only thing I want is to see my tulpa right now, I can not stand it anymore, I really want to hallucinate her immediately

When I was depressed, I got no where with feeling so upset and wanting to hallucinate the scary dark thoughts in my head so I had a "legit excuse" to get help.

You may get somewhere if you play with the idea that your Tulpa is watching you irl and you don't know it, but... yeah, dunno.

Meow. You may see my headmates call me Gray or sometimes Cat.

I used to speak in pink and Ranger used to speak in blue (if it's unmarked and colored assume it's Ranger). She loves to chat.

Our system account

Is there anything to say that hasn't already been said here? Everyone's just going to repeat themselves over and over, unless a new question gets asked other than the same vague "I want to hallucinate my tulpa." It's really not fair to the users to keep asking them over and over the same exact question. Read what they have already said, it's all here. Find a new question to ask. 

Read the guides:

Generally helpful forcing technique (but mostly for Visualization and Imposition) [Tips and Tricks]

Maxyp's Tips and Tricks [Tips and Tricks] (Also an imposition guide)

[align=justify]Guide to imposition/controlled hallucination (touch) [Guide]

Holding your tulpa's hand [Tips and Tricks]

Implanting Guide [Guide]

Imposition via photos [Tips and Tricks]

JD's Guide to Visual Imposition (image heavy) [Guide]

Mind Synthesis Guide [Guide]

NED's lead impostion guide [Guide]

Old imposition guide [Guide] (A guide from another community on how to do similar things.)

Open eye visualization idea [Tips and Tricks]

Pepper's Ghost [Resources]

q2's method for a huggable tulpa [Guide][/align]

[align=justify]A Starting Imposition Guide [Tips and Tricks]

Flash Imposition [Tips and Tricks]

glitchthe3rd's imposition guide [Tips and Tricks]

How to see your tulpa and distortions [Guide]

Method for imposing and open eye visuals. [Tips and Tricks]

Projection: Tulpa-controlled Imposition [Guide]

Tetris Effect as Visual Imposition Method [Tips and Tricks]

There is no try, only do. [Tips and Tricks]

Tulpa imposition guide [Guide]

visual imposition tip [Tips and Tricks[/align]

Malfael's Guide to Visual Imposition

Read other threads on the topic of imposition/imposing and hallucinations. There's plenty in Questions and Answers and General Discussion. Heck, use outside resources other than this forum. You have the entire Internet at your disposal. Please stop asking the same vague question and ignoring the responses you get, you're draining everyone dry. You can continue to use this thread if you ask new or different questions, but there's no point in repeating yourself like this.

💡 The Felights 💡 https://felight.carrd.co/  💡

🪐 Cosmicals: 🔥 Apollo Fire the Sun God (12/3/16) Piano Soul the Star Man (1/26/17)

🐉 Mythicals: ☁️ Indigo Blue the Sky Dragon (10/2/17), 🦑 Gelato Sweet the Sea Monster (12/11/22)

🦇 Nycticals:  Dynamo Lux the Shock Rocker (3/3/17), 🎸 Radio Hiss the Song Demon (2/8/00)

Yes, but some people want to hallucinate using a shortcut and not spend years or a brutal several months if they really honestly cared about putting work into it, and I'm afraid there's no such guide we can offer them.

If imposition was easy, everyone would do it. It wouldn't be a skill people train for on Tulpa.info.

I accepted that imposition is one of those things that you try to work on as much as you can whenever, and it won't be until several months you think "oh wow I made progress!" Unless your name is Breloomancer and do imposition boot camp, but it still took months for him to achieve amazing visual imposition.

Meow. You may see my headmates call me Gray or sometimes Cat.

I used to speak in pink and Ranger used to speak in blue (if it's unmarked and colored assume it's Ranger). She loves to chat.

Our system account

Repeating the same question to the same group of people won't get him anywhere, either. Everyone's already said what they needed to say.

💡 The Felights 💡 https://felight.carrd.co/  💡

🪐 Cosmicals: 🔥 Apollo Fire the Sun God (12/3/16) Piano Soul the Star Man (1/26/17)

🐉 Mythicals: ☁️ Indigo Blue the Sky Dragon (10/2/17), 🦑 Gelato Sweet the Sea Monster (12/11/22)

🦇 Nycticals:  Dynamo Lux the Shock Rocker (3/3/17), 🎸 Radio Hiss the Song Demon (2/8/00)