I'm being observed by the government

Zpothu

I'm Being Observed by the Government - Part One

[audio mpeg=https://tulpaudcast.info/episodes/Being-observed-01.mp3]

I don't visit as often as I used to. If you want me to see something, make sure to quote a post of mine or ping me @jean-luc

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I’ve distributed my psychopath writing to a slightly larger forum, and I’m sensing people’s reactions and evaluating how they’re taking it. The message is something that arises from a very deep level of programming. If you felt woozy or light headed on the last line, then you’re taking it well. The message usually has to well up from inside of you, so it’s good to let it wash over you. For a few people it doesn’t quite happen. The problem is when someone feels their survival is on the line and they have to frantically analytically structure their salvation. What do people do when they realize that there's no separated self in reality?

One person had a two-hour nervous breakdown, thinking that he’s not in control, not in control, not in control. He didn’t have a woozy feeling during the initial read, and his psychological horror mounted up within him quickly as he reread it. Putting two and two together, I realized that he didn’t accept the intended message, and he was interpreting that he was inherently out of control and was clinging to truths to fill it. He freaked out, got higher and higher, and he basically had a nightmare trip, playing the same thoughts continuously in his head.

He desperately reached out to me psychically and we exchanged a few messages. To be honest, I was getting freaked out with him because I vibrationally felt his truths and I wasn’t sure if there was anything I could do about it. He was clinging to me despite having seen the scary depths of me. After an hour or so he calmed down by taking his mind off of his thoughts and he nurtured himself with something gentle. He’s going to be fine and I think he will realize what he missed soon. I feel a lot of gentle love for him.

There are other people who interpret it with despair, but that’s a lot less intense than tripping the fuck out. On the positive side of things, one person basically exploded with excitement. Perhaps the most common reaction is woozy followed by twenty minutes of something like paranoia or wanting to go back to not knowing. Most of the people on the tulpa forums were thrilled and I think that’s because you have a more psychically gifted reader base.

If I ever saw a therapist, he’d leave the room saying: “That guy’s creepier than three Draculas, two Count Choculas, and an Alucard.”

Apparently not.

By the way, I loved the recording. Yeah, I didn’t intend to say more, but I didn’t expect someone to have a nightmare trip. The most important thing to show a panicked person is that you’re not panicked that they’re panicked. The biggest thing going through their mind is that they can spread their psychic state nightmare onto other people in their reality. I figured you guys should know so you see what the worst case scenario looks like.

There is another way for things to go amiss. Usually people are able to connect with my personal energies when they read my writing so that we psychically connect for information download. So, the other worst case scenario is for the reader to have a dance with the devil. One person got hijacked by an evil bad nasty within five seconds of me hitting submit on the blog. It was perfectly timed because he was waiting for it.

Instead of the reader connecting my writing to me, he connected it to a higher-dimensional demonic entity as if he wrote it. Those beings want you to fall into discovering that their perspective of reality, your biggest fear, is and always was truth. Please note that if you vibrate in the domain of fear, there are entities who are going to jump on that and give you scary information downloads from beyond the veil. It’s their job. With this guy, they fucked with him extra hard with a little bit of uncanny paranormal activity, and repeating the text in scary ways like I’m insane. Since he wasn’t connecting with my energies there was nothing I could do about it. He basically worshipped a demon’s cock to support his own fucked up view of reality. Beyond that, I really have no idea what happened to him because he became psychically muted and I lost the thread.

We can lighten the mood from here on out and have a free will party. I find that I can enjoy music like never before. I love you all. This is for sure my very last post. I'm a college student and I have to get caught up for a test Monday. I probably won't respond to PMs either. This is the end of an era.

If I ever saw a therapist, he’d leave the room saying: “That guy’s creepier than three Draculas, two Count Choculas, and an Alucard.”

• 4 months later...

Dramatic readings by Jean-Luc always makes it better. :)

I, too, have engaged in writing, Zpothu, and the things I have written over the last year have been greatly/directly influenced by tulpamancy. I find it to be personally therapeutic, profound, and it explores a continuum of existential issues, including past trauma, extreme eroticism, but I find that my answer sets fall on the opposite side of the fence, extreme aversion to killing. I don't think my writing has sparked an interest in government agencies. I really don't think they have time to monitor 8 billion people... They simply do their general thing knowing most people will be caught up in the game, and outliers are expected. Maybe some outliers are sought. I suspect I am just not that interesting...

Then again, if Jean-Luc were to read my books on youtube... I could go viral and take the literary world by storm. The next '50 shades of gray' is tulpamancy!