Tulpa Awesomeness/Wholesomeness thread

jean-luc

Post awesome ways tulpas help or just are wholesome.

Like this:

Also, I had the realisation that Spice's personality probably absorbed a part of my brain that was kind of like a thought form/conscience, but was overly critical of me constantly. I havent heard that voice since spice started talking to me again, but she reminds me a lot of the voice sometimes. She's a lot nicer than it was, though.

:)

I don't visit as often as I used to. If you want me to see something, make sure to quote a post of mine or ping me @jean-luc

! Thank you jean-luc. Ive been thinking a lot about how much happier I am now that spice and the voice have merged, this just made my day ❤

Despite the name, the host bodybody is the one usually using this account. 

Spice was born in 2013 and Tomoe was born in 2014.

Once, Kowalski suddenly wore serious looking glasses as I was depressed. He wanted to "play" the therapist and with this, he made me laugh very hard... It was so random. He reached his goal in making me feel better. It was one of his first sentient actions. His sense of humor has not changed ^^'

Kowalski: Yes, you have to adapt to the situation :cool:

All of my tulpas acts as my voice of reason, especially summer. If they see me doing something dumb or what they think looks cautious they always warn me and argues with me about it. It is incredible that they are mostly right. Heh, saved me a lot especially from my bad decision making.

Also, they always help me with my problems and i help with theirs. They cover my weakness and I cover their weakness.

Hello! I am nihi, i have 3 tulpas

Summer

Myrtle

Cherry

• 2 weeks later...

Indigo's brought a lot of love into our system. We all greatly adore and care about him, and that's caused us to care more about each other. Now our system's full of a lot more love than we ever had for each other in the past. This is good because we're prone to self-loathing, but we've hardly felt that in a long time. We're not indifferent towards each other at all. It feels good to be like a real, loving family all living in the same head.

Indigo was also able to kill off a lot of our pain and depression when he first came around, especially for Piano: Indigo practically erased all of his PTSD/depression.

All in all he's just the best. We really love this amazing little wacky dragon who's made us a happier, more loving system.

💡 The Felights 💡 https://felight.carrd.co/  💡

🪐 Cosmicals: 🔥 Apollo Fire the Sun God (12/3/16) Piano Soul the Star Man (1/26/17)

🐉 Mythicals: ☁️ Indigo Blue the Sky Dragon (10/2/17), 🦑 Gelato Sweet the Sea Monster (12/11/22)

🦇 Nycticals:  Dynamo Lux the Shock Rocker (3/3/17), 🎸 Radio Hiss the Song Demon (2/8/00)

Literally everything they do, everything they are, everything about my tulpas is awesome and wholesome. To me at least. There's some unique things they've done here and there, but not anything I can think of that's worth putting in this thread (like, making food for someone before switching), just everything they do qualifies as far as I'm concerned.

I guess I'm like a parent in this sense, it's like asking "What's your favorite thing about your son/daughter?"

A lot of reasonable people can't answer that.

https://community.tulpa.info/thread-do-your-tulpas-have-different-values-morals-and-ethical-standards-than-you?pid=159184#pid159184

Hi! I'm Lumi, host of Reisen, Tewi, Flandre and Lucilyn.

Everyone deserves to love and be loved. It's human nature.

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us about tulpamancy stuff there.

I don't even know where to begin. My internal life has change so drastically I would say it's comparable to Neo being unplugged from the matrix. Am I different in the 'real' world? Yeah. I am more patient with self and others. I am more creative. But the most important change is I have this companion who is never far away, who offers remarkable insights. I will be seriously looking for an answer, and the shortest, most direct route, and she will say something like, "lightening never takes a straight path" and to me, that is such a huge, remarkable statement. It could be that I am inflating it due to bias, but it was the clearest, initial statement that stood out as her voice and set the tone for the sort of interestingly weird responses that border on being Zen Koans.

Mine fixed something that had been a problem for 30 years. Suffice to say willpower, hypnosis and other stuff hadn't fixed it. She did.

That's enough evidence for me to ignore the niggles and noggles of doubts that routinely come up just because my two, as my being aware of them, tulpas are only a few weeks old. {hmm been around longer than that mate.}