Forum upgrade Saturday (2/17) into Sunday (2/18) UTC

Pleeb

So, I moved it from the top AND the quick reply to the bottom of the forum page.  It's next to the theme switcher now (more or less)

I dunno how I feel about this. It's a hundred times less apparent, I feel like we're going to get questions asking how to switch accounts. It also feels kind of unceremonious, somehow, not being with the rest of our UI. And I don't know what exactly "non-post pages" refers to, as the top right UI is visible from any page I can think of, but I guess it's a mobile/theme thing or something.

Hi! I'm Lumi, host of Reisen, Tewi, Flandre and Lucilyn.

Everyone deserves to love and be loved. It's human nature.

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us about tulpamancy stuff there.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Maybe we should have put it to a vote... by quick reply, or up in the top-right. I'm afraid both doesn't work; what's easier for everyone?

Spoiler

An image in a signature behind a hidden tag! 

image.png.4b4fd4a211261c307de1fb4de85312d6.png

Why can't people just switch accounts like that? We've literally never used any of the other account/post-switching features on this site, only the one that you moved to the bottom. Hence why it bugs me personally, y'know. It's not the end of the world, but since I'm not sure what it's supposed to fix exactly..

Hi! I'm Lumi, host of Reisen, Tewi, Flandre and Lucilyn.

Everyone deserves to love and be loved. It's human nature.

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us about tulpamancy stuff there.

Well duh you can switch accounts through the other one, but it's pointless to have a "Post Reply As" dropdown that doesn't even work, which is why we brought it up.

I'd prefer it to be at the top and not the bottom, also.

💡 The Felights 💡 https://felight.carrd.co/  💡

🪐 Cosmicals: 🔥 Apollo Fire the Sun God (12/3/16) Piano Soul the Star Man (1/26/17)

🐉 Mythicals: ☁️ Indigo Blue the Sky Dragon (10/2/17), 🦑 Gelato Sweet the Sea Monster (12/11/22)

🦇 Nycticals:  Dynamo Lux the Shock Rocker (3/3/17), 🎸 Radio Hiss the Song Demon (2/8/00)