Questions about progress

pezito

I started making Athena in mid December 2017, though I must admit it took time, maybe too much time, for me to take it seriously and interact with her in a more constant basis.

I've been mostly passive forcing and I skipped personality. I can't really focus on active forcing. Should I try creating a personality? Or more active forcing? I always seem to enter a dead end when trying.

I understand it's a lot of stuff I'm asking for, but I would appreciate answers. But I see people getting clear responses after very short times and I keep wondering if I'm doing something wrong.

honestly tulpas that responded in a week/two weeks were almost unheard of when i made spice so i dont think youre doing anything wrong. it took us like a year

Despite the name, the host bodybody is the one usually using this account. 

Spice was born in 2013 and Tomoe was born in 2014.

Developing her personality would make interaction easier, overall helping her develop even if you don't actively force. If you can passively work on her personality, retaining an active will and clear intent of course, that could allow you to avoid active forcing altogether if you're so inclined.

Active forcing is more likely to yield desired results within a shorter time, but it does not have to be your primary method if even at all. It's certainly not for everyone and can be a cause of stress, a reason for me giving up in the past. If that's still something you'd like to try, I'd recommend learning to calm your mind, working on your focus, and meditating for just 10 minutes daily until you can focus for longer periods of time. Again, your choice.

Lastly, and likely most importantly, this is an individual process. Some people take longer than others and that's okay. Comparing yourself to other people and pressuring yourself when you're already making efforts can be detrimental to both you and your tulpa. Go your own pace, do what works for you.

I can't say much here because I'm still a noob and I created Ranger by accident. However, I hit a road block with both forcing and possession until I changed my mindset and as a result saw Ranger make progress. When I came to Tulpa.info, I realized that Ranger could have been a Tulpa and started "from scratch", not realizing he was already vocal and sentient. Before I realized I was parrotnoid, I noticed Ranger didn't speak as much if at all. That ended after he talked to me again that following weekend. It could be that your Tulpa has some vocal skills, but it may not be very obvious. Conclusively, expectation influences results. Before I found out about Tulpas, I probably interacted with Ranger maybe once a week? Sometimes a few times more often, sometimes less often. As long as you think about your Tulpa every now and then you will make progress.

When I force now I usually talk to him, but before I would do these weird "role-plays". I'm assuming he found sentience and his voice after enough time passed. Sometimes I have trouble talking and just need to visualize him move, and sometimes it is the vise versa. I have never tried to create a Tulpa from scratch on purpose, so I can't say much in terms of narration and voice development other than expecting a different sounding voice to talk back.

Meow. You may see my headmates call me Gray or sometimes Cat.

I used to speak in pink and Ranger used to speak in blue (if it's unmarked and colored assume it's Ranger). She loves to chat.

Our system account

I created my tulpa by accident, and from about 3 days to about 10 days in, I could hear and understand his thoughts pretty clearly. Then it became very difficult for me to even know if he was there, let alone hear and understand him. I'm beginning to think in that early period with easy communication, there was some kind of umbilical link while his consciousness was still forming and separating from mine. Now we have to learn to communicate properly.

Maggie David (she or they, birthday June 4)