Resources for partners, family, friends?

vtk

Sorry if this isn't in the right place. This website has some great answers, advice, etc for people who have or want tulpæ, but there doesn't seem to be anything aimed at our partners, family, friends who might be having trouble understanding. I guess it might be "easier" for a lot of people to just keep this private, but I'm a fairly open person and I've told at least a dozen people about my tulpa now, and it's only been a month. Some of the people closest to me are unsure what to think of it, and it would be great if I could point them at something a little more specific to their point of view.

Maggie David (she or they, birthday June 4)

Well the classic answer.. is to direct them to Tulpa.info. And here's this https://community.tulpa.info/thread-misc-tulpamancy-description-for-singlets-telling-your-friends-you-have-a-tulpa

Hi! I'm Lumi, host of Reisen, Tewi, Flandre and Lucilyn.

Everyone deserves to love and be loved. It's human nature.

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us about tulpamancy stuff there.

Thanks, I think that's pretty much what I was looking for, though I should review it myself. I just wonder if it should be somewhere more prominent on the site, versus a post buried in the forums. Just a suggestion...

Tulpa.info

It doesn't get more prominent than that..

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us about tulpamancy stuff there.

I meant that specific article. It's not even in the Articles section of the forum, which is linked to from the front page. Everything easily reachable from the front page seems to be written for an audience of people who are considering creating a tulpa.

Parts of this site may fall quite deeply into the weird part of the internet (well more so than the topic of tulpas alone)

- I'd seriously think twice before directing anyone I know to come look here.

Tulpa.info =/= community.Tulpa.info

Tulpa.info is meant to inform people on the subject of tulpas. So's that topic I posted, but that's not official. If you want the person you're telling to have a customized tulpa introduction, just tell them yourself. Try preparing a speech for it or something, I dunno.