Slipper

Explaining all of this to my best friend?

I am :-( I should have had said I'm not interested, but noooo.

Well, it would be pointless for me to keep telling you something you are firmly set on... I mean, I would argue that you have engaged in a learning experience... which means not saying no has increased variables, like worry, and concern, and the potential to have things go badly... but isn't that just how we learn to juggle? Here is a new equation. Now, is always a good time to practice speaking your truth. You can delay it. that usually means that when you finally speak your truth that the variables for hurt and conflict are greater, but "NOW" will still remain the best time to speak your truth. :) so, be at peace. everything is okay. Your friend might actually reveal she has more strength than you imagine. and maybe, you both came together to discover how loving and resilient you both are. yeah, it's messy, and feelings can be hurt and we make mistakes, but if you want to dance with the stars, you will eventually have to practice and step on some toes.

For my family and friends who aren't on-board from the start, I'm showing them this:

https://community.tulpa.info/thread-tulpamancy-description-for-singlets-telling-your-friends-you-have-a-tulpa

Actually, I'm showing them a PDF version of it that I made, which you can find attached to my post at the end of the thread.

Maggie David (she or they, birthday June 4)

Honestly I think that's the best reaction you could hope for. She accepted your tulpæ, she just doesn't like your plan to go away forever, which sounds like a perfectly natural reaction from a true friend.

Maggie David (she or they, birthday June 4)

Yeah, this has actually been pretty interesting to read. Good job. See where sucking up your worries and just going for it gets you? Never mind what you didn’t do earlier. Focus on what you did now.

Well crap, I’m outta popcorn now.

Fun Facts:

1) I'm a furry.

2) I make video game music (and I’m on my way to getting paid for it!)

3) I'm the host of Pixie and Follery.

4) I get along with cats better than people.

[01110101 00100000 01100100 01101001 01100100 00100000 01101001 01110100]