More than one or my Imagination?

Fiøre

Not sure how to explain this but I'll do my best.

The other day I was folding laundry while talking to Caelic and listening to pink noise while I worked when I heard talking between two people, I paused and tried to listen harder though I couldn't make anything out sadly. Although I home school my daughter she was listening to music with her headphones on while working away at the time and I checked to see if there wasn't anyone outside my laundry room window but nothing. Our neighborhood is quiet 24/7 to be honest and more so during the day minus the occasional dog barking behind our house. Is it possible that maybe there is another that I'm over looking that I didn't know about or was I just hearing stuff? Has this happened to anyone else whose listened to the various noises?

Since I'm a writer and role player at times I am constantly coming up with new characters and I'm wondering if it was possible that maybe one of them just poofed themselves into my head.  I'm not exactly sure what to think as I've never heard this at any time before while listening to pink noise.  I've asked Caelic about it but he's gone quiet since then and isn't answering any of my questions or even talking back to me. I'm not sure what to do or think about this and would love any input possible as I'm completely at a loss.

ask caelic if they know anything, most likely just heard a tv or something, or animal sounds. reach out in yoyr head and feel around, if you cant find anyone else id say youre fine

Despite the name, the host bodybody is the one usually using this account. 

Spice was born in 2013 and Tomoe was born in 2014.

If this kind of thing was occurring regularly I'd understand why you'd come to the conclusion that another thoughform is swimming around in your head, but you're putting too much thought into something that happened once. Feeding into things like this can cause something to "be there" when you look for it or try to get some kind of confirmation, by the way, even if it's just your mind trying to come up with something on the spot.

For me at least, it's not a mystery if a new thought form suddenly spawns and starts interacting with me. It usually vocal and has their own thoughts, although that could just be an NPC forming or something...

If you want another thought form or assume that you have a thought form, I wouldn't be surprised if you end up creating one by accident.

As for the strange noises, one time I thought I was hallucinating my alarm going off at a particular place when in reality I was hearing the vending machines. Once I realized this, I stopped "hearing" my alarm going off.

Meow. You may see my headmates call me Gray or sometimes Cat.

I used to speak in pink and Ranger used to speak in blue (if it's unmarked and colored assume it's Ranger). She loves to chat.

Our system account