Tulpa Neuroimaging Research Study: Preliminary Search for Study Applicants

Kronkleberry

I haven't been keeping a close eye on it but from what I understand we're still waiting for updates, and it might be a while before anything substantial comes from it. This thread's OP isn't very active here on .info, but is a moderator on /r/tulpas and an administrator on the Reddit's Discord server if you want to reach out.

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I do have notifications for this thread too.

So, we have a list of probable research subjects, as well as the experiments designed. It took several months for the Ethics Board to approve everything. Right now, everything is in the scheduling process.

Tulpa: Alyson

Form: Human Female, slender body, Auburn hair, Emerald green eyes.

Tulpa: Lillian

Form: Human Female, slender, blonde, dark blue eyes

I do have notifications for this thread too.

So, we have a list of probable research subjects, as well as the experiments designed. It took several months for the Ethics Board to approve everything. Right now, everything is in the scheduling process.

It's really an exciting time. Congratulations.

Is there any way I can follow up on this information? Or are you going to publish through some channels?

It's really an exciting time. Congratulations.

Is there any way I can follow up on this information? Or are you going to publish through some channels?

I'll probably update people as it comes up, but I tend to stick to discord just because I'm lazy. Also, it will be published eventually, but I couldn't say when and where at this point.

Tulpa: Alyson

Form: Human Female, slender body, Auburn hair, Emerald green eyes.

Tulpa: Lillian

Form: Human Female, slender, blonde, dark blue eyes

• 5 months later...
  • 3 months later...

How's the progress going? I know it's long past April, but is there any chance of people getting scanned by the end of the summer or towards the end of this year?

I'm Ranger, GrayTheCat's cobud (tulpa), and I love hippos! I also like cake and chatting about stuff. I go by Rosalin or Ronan sometimes. You can call me Roz but please don't call me Ron.

My other headmates have their own account now.

If I missed seeing your art, please PM/DM me!

Blog | Not So Temporary Log | Switching Log | Yay! | Bre Translator | Art Thread

• 1 year later...
On 6/3/2019 at 5:58 AM, Ranger said:

How's the progress going? I know it's long past April, but is there any chance of people getting scanned by the end of the summer or towards the end of this year?

They did scan some people in the middle of 2019. Then the pandemic halted things for a while. They're hoping to get some more people in when California starts opening up again...

That stinks, but I'm glad they're prioritizing safety. Thank you for the update.

I'm Ranger, GrayTheCat's cobud (tulpa), and I love hippos! I also like cake and chatting about stuff. I go by Rosalin or Ronan sometimes. You can call me Roz but please don't call me Ron.

My other headmates have their own account now.

If I missed seeing your art, please PM/DM me!

Blog | Not So Temporary Log | Switching Log | Yay! | Bre Translator | Art Thread