Any Soulbonders?

Bjorna

I'm very interested in learning about soulbonding, but I hear the community is dying out. I think I am soulbonded to a character I made, so I would love to meet others in the same boat. Is there maybe a soulbonding thread here?

• 4 months later...

I'm very interested in learning about soulbonding, but I hear the community is dying out. I think I am soulbonded to a character I made, so I would love to meet others in the same boat. Is there maybe a soulbonding thread here?

I'm a soulbonder and in terms of the community... I think most of them have secluded to a few sites and Discord servers which are usually behind some sort of verification wall and pretty shrouded from the public. So, it takes some digging. Some small soulbond groups can be found on Tumblr.

Most soulbonders, at least in my experience, hang around the fictionkin and otherkin communities such as the plethora of Discord servers dedicated to such things. But I would make sure to know first if they accept soulbonders before saying anything if you decide to check those out. And of course, a few exist here in the tulpa community. Some sites I've been on that were dedicated to soulbonding have either closed down or relocated but there are definitely some floating around here and there. But yeah, there hasn't been a big community of soulbonders since the fall of InCanon and The Living Library/Soulbonding.org website. Actually, I think The Living Library relocated from the last time I went snooping. I think this is their new location: http://soulbonding.boards.net/.

Here are some blogs about soulbonding:

...And a Discord server dedicated to fictionkin, otherkin and soulbonders has recently been made and can be found here:

Hope that helps :)

(inactive)

• 9 months later...

yep im one : )

Tupla: Clicker the dragon, H, and twisted 

Clicker: im a silly playful girl that loves songs but i will try my best to not annoyed my host (Dragon wolf)

H: .....im a gray dragon with blue horns i guess?...i like nature...? (Gray small dragon)

Is this the roll call thread now? Present!

-Ember

I'm not having fun here anymore, so we've decided to take a bit of a break, starting February 27, 2020. - Ember

Ember - Soulbonder, Female, 39 years old, from Georgia, USA . . . . [Our Progress Report] . . . . [How We Switch]

Vesper Dowrin - Insourced Soulbond from London, UK, World of Darkness, Female, born 9 Sep 1964, bonded ~12 May 2017

Iris Ravenlock - Insourced Soulbond from the Winter Court of Faerie, Dresdenverse, Female, born 6 Jun 1982, bonded ~5 Dec 2015

'Real isn't how you are made,' said the Skin Horse. 'It's a thing that happens to you.' - The Velveteen Rabbit

• 3 years later...