Misterious Artstyle Museum Extraordinare

Misterious_Human

I saw the following and thought you might like it. :)

https://www.deviantart.com/art/Nastuna-Commission-05-2018-744808478

Erm... i appreciate the artistic skill of the artist. However, since i'm not into the "THAT mature" artstyle (and i want to have this thread to contain, at max, drawings witth "classical art" levels of nudity, if not, no nudity at all) i would have wanted this image to have been sent via PM.

Thanks for sharing though?

Just a regular tulpamancing fella.

But if you wanna know a little bit more about us, here ya go:

Art thread;  Q&A Thread

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 months later...
  • 5 months later...

You're posts in ITT we draw our tulpas were visited by us many times. Carolyne is one of the first tulpas we 'saw'. She's so amazingly intriguing. I was honestly a little disappointed that most tulpas are so plainly human looking.

Your art is beautiful and so is your muse.

Hello Carolyne! Welcome back! You look fabulous!

I'm Ranger, GrayTheCat's cobud (tulpa), and I love hippos! I also like cake and chatting about stuff. I go by Rosalin or Ronan sometimes. You can call me Roz but please don't call me Ron.

My other headmates have their own account now.

If I missed seeing your art, please PM/DM me!

Blog | Not So Temporary Log | Switching Log | Yay! | Bre Translator | Art Thread

You're posts in ITT we draw our tulpas were visited by us many times. Carolyne is one of the first tulpas we 'saw'. She's so amazingly intriguing. I was honestly a little disappointed that most tulpas are so plainly human looking.

Your art is beautiful and so is your muse.

We are literally speechless...

All i can think to say is thank you, a lot. This brightens up our day by a megaton

We really hope the best for all of you and, thanks again!

Your words are really, truly, appreciated.

Art thread;  Q&A Thread

Now, this isn't really about "tulpa" art. It's more like a servitor.

For a while now, in order to motivate myself, i always imagined a empty dimension. Nothing all the way up to the horizon, except for "this guy": a person that was, in all accounts, superior to me. A smarter, stronger, taller, wiser, faster, more charismatic (although he has no signs of emotions: he's always serious), more convincing, etc. version of me. He is always covered in grimdark and i can't actually see his face.

Basically, he is what i think of an objectively superior being to me, and i always focused on this person's words as the ultimate rational and objectively best solution method for any situation, as if to coach me.

it's gotten to the point where i actually think he's sentient. I don't know about that, but it's a fact that he has helped me many times.

We even debate at times, and he always manages to find an optimistic solution or conclusion, as if he thougth in a superior philosophy. It's actually kind of amazing and i'm still baffled to this very day.

1377x1791https://i.imgur.com/G1Lw2PL.png[/img]

Art thread;  Q&A Thread

I have a ton of 'thoughtforms' who all seem sentient, we believe they're using my subconsiousness for their own sentience. One of them is especially like yours: intelligent, superior coping skills and helpful. I let her roam free with most of my thoughtforms and us, though they rarely ever 'show up. I can call them to me though. There are a few users we've encountered with other non-tulpa helpers.

That's not to say that they can't be tulpas if we want them to, but it's a consious choice between the both of you. I also have a servator that returns every so often to warn me when i'm getting in over my head. Somehow she knows. I call her a servator because she has zero personality or sense of humor, always business, nothing more.

I would have thought that picture was a professional photo. Very good. Did you invert colors or draw white?