Generally helpful forcing technique (but mostly for Visualisation and Imposition)

Purlox

Question

(This technique was originally developed by Chess)

You sit down with your tulpa somewhere in a comfortable place and position, with your tulpa sitting only a short distance away from you (you should probably be as close to each other as you are comfortable being). You want your tulpa to sit in a position that allows it to look straight into your eyes, also if possible your tulpa should have its hands/hooves/paws/etc. on your head.

From your point of view the forcing will go as it usually goes, but your tulpa will have to concentrate on you and will be trying to keep away any thoughts that don't have anything to do with tulpaforcing. How will your tulpa keep the thoughts away? They can shake your head, tell you your thoughts are drifting away, give you some emotional response, head pressure or just simply think them away etc. (Choose whichever works best for you)

This might seem like just an unnecessary technique, that won't have any significant effects, but it does work very well and helps you concentrate on whatever you are doing. If you don't believe me, then read the reports in this thread of people that tried it.

• Answers 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

This method has yielded some nice results with Chess and I. I can move this topic to the Guides board if there is some more success reports, so I'd recommend trying it with your tulpa during a session, if the both of you are up for it.

Spoiler

An image in a signature behind a hidden tag! 

image.png.4b4fd4a211261c307de1fb4de85312d6.png

I liked doing this technique; it's really simple and got me thinking about appearance in a lot of detail. I personally didn't get much of a headache though, but I haven't been getting them often anyway.

I also found unfocusing my eyes to be immensely helpful because instead of looking at my surroundings and allowing my thoughts to drift from one object/idea to another, I was focusing on the space between that my tulpa was in. With everything else blurred out, my mind started to focus there exclusively and fill that void with his appearance. Reaching out to touch him felt extraordinarily real, and I also got some verbal reactions from doing so. Good stuff.

but mine does not have the ability to read my mind by default so she can't really tell me when i'm drifting off , right? at least , she shouldn't be really.

But anyway , this seems like it could work so i might try it in the future...

but mine does not have the ability to read my mind by default so she can't really tell me when i'm drifting off , right? at least , she shouldn't be really.

But anyway , this seems like it could work so i might try it in the future...

They don't need to read your mind. If you stop focusing on them, then they should feel the difference, and if you start imagining stuff, then they will see it too, so it's not very hard to tell that you aren't concentrating on them as much as you could or as much as you did few seconds ago.

Well it was kinda easier to visualise with their hands on my head. Also I think I could hear them better, like they were speaking telepathically or something, but I think that's just me.

frt

This method is working pretty good for me. Bigger headaches and pressure than usual, but chill.

[align=right]@L1f3 i5 4 v1dy4!'@

'.:P1'x3l5.::´- 83c0m3 =~f|Ow~]--

& viceversa--¬_:':..{]¨¨*[/align]

Tried again, it isn't the best method to use when you have more than one tupper. They tend to get jelly or they wonder why you did it with the other one first.

It does help to concentrate, but other than that there doesn't seem to be much effect. Sitting close by or staring at them has the same effect. Hugging feels better and more constructive than this imo.

frt