Generally helpful forcing technique (but mostly for Visualisation and Imposition)

Purlox

Question

(This technique was originally developed by Chess)

You sit down with your tulpa somewhere in a comfortable place and position, with your tulpa sitting only a short distance away from you (you should probably be as close to each other as you are comfortable being). You want your tulpa to sit in a position that allows it to look straight into your eyes, also if possible your tulpa should have its hands/hooves/paws/etc. on your head.

From your point of view the forcing will go as it usually goes, but your tulpa will have to concentrate on you and will be trying to keep away any thoughts that don't have anything to do with tulpaforcing. How will your tulpa keep the thoughts away? They can shake your head, tell you your thoughts are drifting away, give you some emotional response, head pressure or just simply think them away etc. (Choose whichever works best for you)

This might seem like just an unnecessary technique, that won't have any significant effects, but it does work very well and helps you concentrate on whatever you are doing. If you don't believe me, then read the reports in this thread of people that tried it.

• Answers 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Err imposition is the later part right? I've just begin to forcing only 2 hours but my mind either strays or I keep forgetting how my tulpa should look like and have to look at the picture again and again.

Yes, Imposition is one of the last things you do.

"Sounds fun! We'll give it a try. :3 Oh, Purlox, it's you! Look, look! I'm proxying! :3"

She's being proxied.

"Details. :3"

Elise: Female Skykitty, 2 Years Old (10/28/12) Stage: Visualization

As I understand, but it doesn't state anywhere in this thread, your Tulpa should definitely have to be at least somewhat sentient for this technique to be performed successfully. Would that be correct? My reasoning is the fact that you said "They can shake your head, tell you your thoughts are drifting away, give you some emotional response, head pressure etc.", but they would have to be sentient to do this of course. Anyway, I just feel like somebody should state that for a little clarity.

So, in shorter terms: is my Tulpa supposed to be sentient before I attempt this technique or not?

I assume that tulpa is sentient from the beginning so it doesn't really matter to me, but if you don't assume this then the answer to your question is that it certainly helps if they are already sentient, but it isn't requirement for this technique.

Ok, thanks Purlox. Also, another small question: is it actually fairly important that the Tulpa have their hands on your head or is that somewhat minor? I would assume that it is important, but I just want to be sure that it's essential to the success of this whole technique.

Thanks again in advance.