Forcing and the wonderland

Mahrti

I was just wondering, I am new to tulpas and i have a question based on personality forcing. Do i need to be in the wonderland while doing it? I also do not feel very connected to her in sense. Any thing that will help, I have read alot of guides, it is also my 3rd day of forcing so im not really expecting anything special right now! Thank you for your time!

Wonderlands are not required for forcing of any type, though they do help with some stuff. Speed of tulpa development will vary, such things just can't be rushed. Don't worry if you're not feeling a connection of any sort yet. It'll happen in time, just make sure she's getting a reasonable amount of your attention.

Yo, my name is Sean and I'm the host of 2 tulpas: Sente and Mae. You'll know when they're talking because Sente talks in yellow text and Mae talks in blue text.

Being in the wonderland is a cute lil placebo tool, but its basically the only way to physically interact per se, so theres a reason most people use them

Despite the name, the host bodybody is the one usually using this account. 

Spice was born in 2013 and Tomoe was born in 2014.

No? You can physically interact with them by just imagining their form. You don't need an imaginary background.

💡 The Felights 💡 https://felight.carrd.co/  💡

🪐 Cosmicals: 🔥 Apollo Fire the Sun God (12/3/16) Piano Soul the Star Man (1/26/17)

🐉 Mythicals: ☁️ Indigo Blue the Sky Dragon (10/2/17), 🦑 Gelato Sweet the Sea Monster (12/11/22)

🦇 Nycticals:  Dynamo Lux the Shock Rocker (3/3/17), 🎸 Radio Hiss the Song Demon (2/8/00)

I was just wondering, I am new to tulpas and i have a question based on personality forcing. Do i need to be in the wonderland while doing it? I also do not feel very connected to her in sense. Any thing that will help, I have read alot of guides, it is also my 3rd day of forcing so im not really expecting anything special right now! Thank you for your time!

A wonderland isn't required for anything, but I've seen people recommending them for personality work which also isn't required. In our case, whenever the host was having a hard time trying to apply symbolism to anything or had issues with getting proportions down, visualizing a simplistic room helped things feel more grounded. And seeing as you've only been doing this for a couple of days, it's not surprising that you don't have that attachment to your tulpa, just like how it'd be with most other people you'd meet.