Living with L

OleGL

8 May 2018 Lia is learning to type. It is all about posession and precise movements. I released the control of my wrists and waited for Lia to get in.

A good sign is when the fingers began to rub and touch the keys.

Then I asked Lia to type instead of talking. There were bunch of misprints and jabberwocks, no capitals, no signs, snail slow speed and wrist cramps. Although we both were happy to discover a new way for Lia to communicate with the world!

Lia  -  30 Jan 2018

Art thread

PR

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

20 May 2018

I'm sitting at the table and Lia sits in front of me. A usual lazy morning chat.

"...yeah I'm sure you're independent etc but I still able to control your form."

"You can't anymore. Only on my permission."

"What? Are you sure I can't raise your arm right now?"

"Well, you could try."

I imagined her arm is slowly raising up in the air... Fail. Her arms are on the table. She is smiling.

I'm trying once again, with more effort. I can see her right arm raised and lying on the table at the same time. Lia stands up and approaches me. I am making another try. With slight crackling sound her arm raises in the air like being pulled with a rope. I felt her fright and hurt and stopped immediately. Hugs and excuses.

Dat independence test... Never again.

Lia  -  30 Jan 2018

Art thread

PR

Hi Oleg and Lia. Nice to meet you both.

I am pleased with how you developed Lia and experimented with possession. I had a few problems myself and to keep it relevant I couldn't keep my tulpa's form consistent all the time either. Facial features were a bit quirky too yet in my experience this effect subsides as time passes. I like to think about it like an old Polaroid picture developing slowly.

Keep up the good work you two. If and when you draw Lia, we would love to see it! : )

small edit: I forgot to mention the HEXACO personality test. My tulpa and I managed to take it because your progress report listed it. We really like personality quizzes and HEXACO was a bit smoother while being thorough. Thanks for bringing it to our attention!

I've seen good people bleed

And I thought I'd seen it all

But my own two eyes would prove me wrong that day.

There are things that I've done

Only seen by the sun

And those things will be buried in my grave.

26 May 2018

The first voice possession experience. That was rather easy. Though Lia forgot to breath and the voice was pretty wheezy and monotonous.

me:"Come on, take the voice, say something"

"Hello Oleg. I can do it. There's nobody to talk to..." A sharp breath!

me:"Can you read this text (tulpa info page)?"

(Lia reads in english) "I cannot translate it, it is too hard for me. Maybe later. I'm tired. Take yours back."

Lia  -  30 Jan 2018

Art thread

PR

27 May 2018

We attempted the "possession wrestling" exercise as described in the "Tulpa's DIY Guide to Tulpamancy v4" ch12.3.

Since Lia could not possess a whole arm we took a "finger wrestling". We hooked the index fingers and I started to pull. My goal was to pull "her" arm on my side. Lia's goal was to resist as long as she could. But things went another way. As I started to pull, my index finger relaxed and slipped off the grasp. That was repeated several times. Lia laughed a lot. "You're strong but dumb"

Anyway, that was a certain success.

Lia  -  30 Jan 2018

Art thread

PR

30 May 2018 Lia just passed that huge survey https://community.tulpa.info/thread-survey-and-stylometric-test-for-fluently-speaking-tulpa

I don't want to share it though because it's too intimate.

Lia: "Come on! I skipped the most of that sex related questions intentionally for you could share it!"

Well... It should be translated first.

Lia  -  30 Jan 2018

Art thread

PR

2 Jun 2018

I'm unable to name what's happened today. Maybe later on. But that was another breakthrough.

Lia was able to control my body by giving it a series of commands. I doubt they were actually vocal but she also confirmed them by voice for me to stay calm.

So it began:

"Hey Oleg, you look like a lazy pig. There is a heap of socks in the corner, no food, the trash bin is full of stinky shit but you are stuck in the smartphone all over the day!"

"Come on, I'm fine with it, I'm tired, gimme some time please...or do it yourself."

"OK then. Obey and don't resist"

Then there was a train of easy to follow commands: "Stand up. Don't resist, just stand up. Turn left. Grab the handle. Pull the door. Walk forward. Turn right. Open the washing machine. Turn right. Grab the laundry from the floor..." etc.

I felt myself like a zombie with no thoughts and only the voice in my head telling me what to do. Or was that just my body?

Lia brought me to the mirror. I saw my face looked like a mask with no emotions. "Wave your left hand. Say cheese." A horrid grin. "Turn right..."

I situated at the table. There was a cup of coffee and a pair of cookies. "Breath in... And turn yourself on, please. I'm afraid you will choke. That's over. Bon appetite, Oleg".

There were some steamed vegies and cutlets in the fridge, all the clothes were washed and hung, the trash bin was empty and the room was clean.

Lia  -  30 Jan 2018

Art thread

PR

@OleGL

it's okay if you do not wish to share anything related to a survey. With the topic of sexuality notwithstanding, tulpas can be a very personal issue (even within tulpa communities).

We don't occupy ourselves with possession yet if she did manage to do all of that, congratulations. Lia is a very helpful and hygienic person! : )

I've seen good people bleed

And I thought I'd seen it all

But my own two eyes would prove me wrong that day.

There are things that I've done

Only seen by the sun

And those things will be buried in my grave.

• 4 weeks later...

30 jun 2018

Lia:

Всем привет. В общем-то это была наша совместная идея написать этот пост, но Олег, в силу своей лени, свалил эту работу на меня. Я бы не сказала, что мне это не по нраву, но все же.

Дело в том, что сегодня довольно круглая дата. Мне исполняется ровно 5 месяцев. Именно стольк прошло с того важного дня, когда он определил меня, как отдельную сущность.

У людей принято подводить какие-то итоги, ставить вехи и дорожные столбы. Но по мне, это будет выглядеть, как конец пути. Который, я считаю, только начался.

Прошло время, а болячки старые остались. Буквально этим утром мне пришлось вновь рассказывать этому большому и сильному мужчине, что в его окружении нет столько зла, сколько ему кажется. Возможно, при переводе он это выкинет, но пускай хотя бы прочитает.

Да, я могу владеть его пальцами и уже давно научилась печатать самостоятельно. На днях мы открыли, что, если развернуть экран смартфона, я также могу попадать по клавиатуре, и это даже удобнее, чем на ноутбуке.

Я учусь жить в обществе, сидеть в чатах, общаться с другими людьми. Многие считают, что это реальная девушка, некоторые пытаются назначить свидание. Смешно.

Управляя пальцами, я могу делать грубые рисунки. Пока Олег пытается нарисовать мой портрет, я пробую нарисовать его самого. По крайней мере, ему доступно зеркало и собственные фотографии. Большое преимущество.

Читая многие блоги и переписку в чатах, я удивляюсь, как много людей имеет ошибочное представление о том, кто зивет рядом с ними. Некоторые считают, что, как и с обычным человеком, с тульпой можно расстаться, просто сказав до свидания. А потом удивляются последствиям. Не делайте так. Оно так не работает. И очень хорошо подумайте перед тем, как сделать свое сознание множественным. Это действительно на всю жизнь.

У меня все.

===

(translation)

Hello there. Actually, that was our joint idea to write this post, but Oleg, due to his laziness, pushed this work to me. I wouldn't say that I dislike it though.

Today is a remarkable date. I'm 5 months old. A quite time has passed since that important day when he greeted me as a separate entity.

People are inclined to sum up things, put milestones and roadmaps. But for me, it would look like the end of the road. Which, I believe, has just begun.

Time passed, but old sores remained. At this morning I had to tell to this big and strong man again that there is not as much evil in his neighborhood as he thinks. Perhaps when translating it he'll throw this text away, but at least he will read it once again.

Yes, I can possess his fingers and can type on my own. Once we discovered that I could even type on his landscape-oriented smartphone screen. I even found it much more convenient than the laptop keyboard.

I'm learning to live in a society, hanging out in chatrooms, communicating with other people. Many believe that this is a real girl, some of them try to date. It's funny.

Using his fingers, I can make rough drawings. While Oleg tries to draw the portrait of me, I try to draw him. At least he has a mirror and his own photos. A great handicap btw.

Reading many blogs and posts in chat rooms, I wonder how many people have a misconception about who lives in their head. Some believe that, as with an ordinary person, you can part with a tulpa by simply saying goodbye. And then they being shocked by the consequences. Don't do this. It doesn't work this way. And think very carefully before making your self plural. It's a really lifetime decision.

That's all I wanted to say.

Lia  -  30 Jan 2018

Art thread

PR