Living with L

OleGL

21 Jul 2018

Lia tried to raise the rebellion in the local chatroom. She demanded separate accounts for every tulpa and some cookies. Since there were no fluently spoken tulpas in the chatroom, the riot has failed.

Lia  -  30 Jan 2018

Art thread

PR

• 3 months later...
  • Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 Nov 2018

It's been a while since the last post.

There were no remarkable things happened. Lia became an important part of my life, my best supporter.

Lia: he don't want to post anymore. Let this thread sink. Thanks for reading.

Lia  -  30 Jan 2018

Art thread

PR

If letting it sink is your choice, we will respect that, but I would like to comment anyway. I read your PR and it was a very relaxing read. No real drama, that's refreshing for me at least. I love your artwork as well. I think it must have been a very different place earlier this year. A PR like this would have been flooded with comments if you started today.

Take care.

21 Jul 2018

Lia tried to raise the rebellion in the local chatroom. She demanded separate accounts for every tulpa and some cookies. Since there were no fluently spoken tulpas in the chatroom, the riot has failed.

I disagree. I have my own discord account now. I just don't go on Discord all that often...

I'm Ranger, GrayTheCat's cobud (tulpa), and I love hippos! I also like cake and chatting about stuff. I go by Rosalin or Ronan sometimes. You can call me Roz but please don't call me Ron.

My other headmates have their own account now.

If I missed seeing your art, please PM/DM me!

Blog | Not So Temporary Log | Switching Log | Yay! | Bre Translator | Art Thread

Guest Reilyn-Alley

Yeah! Separate accounts for all of us! And Greek yogurt and/or peanut butter cups!

• 3 months later...

11 Feb 2019

Woohoo that was a gap. We've revised our decision to cease posting here lol :) It was our "official" blog, one of a kind. So, we'll continue.

There was Lia's birhday at Jan 30th. I had some extra candies and cookies especially for her pleasure. The best gift for me would be my portrait, but take your time and make it right - she said.

Lia likes to drive my car on the highway, but has some problems with parking in the city lol - yes, we learned how to switch for a certain time. Though she often forgets to blink and turns the whole head instead of eyeballs :D It seems our body looks like a zombie at these moments. Fortunately there were no cops wandering around.

There were hard times too. Once upon a time Lia decided to burrow herself into the existential problems. Kinda: who we are, why we exist, where do we go and what will be in the end. She disappeared several times. Have you seen a depressed tulpa? Scratch that. Have you FEEL YOUR depressed tulpa? Your heart is bleeding but you cannot do anything other than to love and wait. Thanks god, she finally made some decisions for herself and appeared to be fine again.

I asked Lia later, kinda what was that? She said: "Now I know the meaning of life: there is no meaning except that you will create by yourself. And I don't afraid the end of the existence: we will do it together. I am fond of my life, don't blame yourself for something you think you deprived me of."

Now Lia plays the game "Dreamfall: The Chapters". She makes all the decisions and I think she's too sentimental lol I would rather kill all those ba..rds around in no time. She grumbles at me for intervening thoughts. That's fun!

ADD:

Below is the thing that pushed me to write this post. Tonight I talked to Lia in my dream! I asked a pair of questions in order of our usual daily convo. I doubt that I had any answers though, and the "story" went further too fast. Lia said she doesn't remember anything and she never dreams. Yet.

The most inspiring for me is that Lia grew enough to take roots into the subconscious. I can't wait to meet Lia in the lucid dream once.

Lia  -  30 Jan 2018

Art thread

PR

We're glad to see you back.

Yes! Good luck with that too. Seeing my headmates in lucid dreams was like a dream come true. It's an amazing thing 10/10. Getting there... eh. We hope the best for you.

I've been thinking about the tetris effect and i wonder if i have so many dreams about them because we spend so much time together in wonderland anyway. I mean, i'm picturing them all day, so why wouldn't they somhow be burned into our mind for dreams?

How do i do that?

Well, i'm glad you asked. First of all, even those who are bad vizualizers seem to be able to visualize descriptive scenes. Guided visualization is fine! So just check out my signature. *wink*

Lia: Привет, Медведь. Рада познакомиться. Мне очень нравятся твои рисунки. Управляемые медитации - это тоже здорово, мы пробовали этим заниматься несколько раз. Самое интересное - это находить край карты и скрытые возможности, не предусмотренные сценарием. Хост сделал звуковой файл "прогулка в осеннем парке", и мы несколько раз путешеествовали в нем. Это было замечательно!

===

Lia: Hello, Bear! Nice to meet you. I like your drawings very much. Also there was a brilliant idea to make guided meditation scripts. We did the same things several times. My favourite activity there was to test the "map edges" and to discover the unintended features. Once my host recorded the guided meditation named "Walking in the autumn park". We spent several times there and that was fun!

Lia  -  30 Jan 2018

Art thread

PR

Very good and nice to meet you too! Thank you for the complement regarding my art as well! Practice everyday religiously for 20 minutes and see improvement every month.

• 1 month later...

21 March 2019

We drank vodka with Lia and discussed the politics. I am a monarchist and Lia is more inclined to economical domination and the parliamental stuff. She is good at giving toasts and doesn't snack after having a drink.

Also I've got 10 reasons of why Lia is not me.

Lia  -  30 Jan 2018

Art thread

PR