"If My Tulpa Were" game

solarchariot

Moving on...

If my favorite tulpa only knew...

If my favorite tulpæ only knew I like everybody! Talupa!

I'm Ranger, GrayTheCat's cobud (tulpa), and I love hippos! I also like cake and chatting about stuff. I go by Rosalin or Ronan sometimes. You can call me Roz but please don't call me Ron.

My other headmates have their own account now.

If I missed seeing your art, please PM/DM me!

Blog | Not So Temporary Log | Switching Log | Yay! | Bre Translator | Art Thread

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Exactly what I was thinking, again. Ranger, I swear you got into my head that one time and have been camping there. Either that or my thoughts are obvious. Probably the latter.

If my tulpa(s) were...

Exactly what I was thinking, again. Ranger, I swear you got into my head that one time and have been camping there. Either that or my thoughts are obvious. Probably the latter.

If my tulpa(s) were...

I promise, I have no memory of visiting your mind. I would have brought things with me if I were to go camping anyway.

I'm Ranger, GrayTheCat's cobud (tulpa), and I love hippos! I also like cake and chatting about stuff. I go by Rosalin or Ronan sometimes. You can call me Roz but please don't call me Ron.

My other headmates have their own account now.

If I missed seeing your art, please PM/DM me!

Blog | Not So Temporary Log | Switching Log | Yay! | Bre Translator | Art Thread

If my tulpas were trees, i would live in the forest in wonderland. That would actually make a lot more sense than an apartment. Since i'm a bear.

Guest LanceReilyn

If my tulpa saw a bear living in a forest in wonderland she would probably say “Curiouser and curiouser!”

Guest LanceReilyn

[if my host was smart, he would listen to me! :3]

If my host was...

Guest LanceReilyn

If my tulpa was to be compared to one of the TV ponies she would be... Pinkie Pie.

No I don't watch the show, I do watch ScrewAttack's Death Battle though and they had her vs Deadpool. Hilarity ensued.

If my host could...