The Lifetime Tulpa

HotsTulp

*EEeeeee he's letting me type an update all by myself!! It's been long enough right?? I'm getting really good at finding my voice. I really enjoy my Twitter because it just lets me put thoughts out there and see people react to them sometimes. I'm not popular or anything, but there are a few shorks like me that I swim with that seem cool! And the boy agrees that my Twitter feed is wildly different than his. Lotssss more dicks, but what can I say? I can admire a really good rod! I think the next risqué  piece will have him with a big ol' honkin' horse cock. Ugh, love it. Man, being stuck inside for COVID is rough! Makes it feel like nothing has happened but I've gotten so much art and seen so many cool things on the computer! Hotshot is pretty shocked that we haven't crossed wires and posted stuff to each other's accounts. Honestly, he's accidentally cross-posted between his own personal account and fake-AD account and  we haven't posted AT ALL on each other's! Yeah, that's right, we're gooood. Ooo, just liked a post on Twitter with some nice big balls. I love a good set of balls. Hotshot has good balls. I mean, they aren't big or anything, just, nice. I love his dick, it's a perfect size. He can just absolutely go to town on me. Ooops, a little much, he's telling me to reel it back a bit, lal. What else what else... Starting to look more seriously for a suit maker for my suit! There are a couple I'm checking out but nothing is really jumping out at me, you know? I feel like when I see the maker style that I like I'll know it and I'll latch on like a lamprey or something. I already know I'll be using one of the boy's friends to do the DTD. They might, um, not know what it's for, but that's part of the surprise! Okay, think I'll call it a night soon here. Until next time!!

* Indicates Sharky is typing

Indicates Rarity is typing

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*It's been sooo long! This is probably gonna be a short entry, just wanted to type some words down all by myself! Getting MUCH more comfortable in Hotshot's body, like, let me tell ya, this is the good stuff. Last night was particularly good. Just went to town on him to the point he passed out. And that left me to get ready for bed! Lots of singing in the shower, being nice and cold, very good stuff! Rarity is starting to get her legs, too. Literally, kinda, lal. She's working on just using a more anthro-pony form more often to make the switching a little less harsh. As it stands now I think Hotshot is just too freaked out about switching with a pony. Rares and I both think that if she takes on  a more humanoid look and feel the change won't be as shocking. Hotshot's on board, but he's still working on forcing Rarity's new form. Other than all that, it's still pretty quiet on the homefront! COVID is still sucky as all hell, but the end might be in sight! 

* Indicates Sharky is typing

Indicates Rarity is typing