Squir's progress with Zgi

Squir

I just tried something new. I tried imagining a statue of Zgi and animating it, but that didn't feel right, so I worked on imagining a mixture of an animal and a human, getting subconscious movement data from both of them. And holy crap, Zgi feels pretty freaking vivid.

Currently still in a bit of a trance-like state. Gonna force a bit more with some binaurals.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

Tried some classic stuff with Zgi on the couch, but this time I tried forcing some buddha-ish truth-light into him to help him be my spiritual guide, summoning a white orb between my hands. I willed the contents into Zgi, and my hands got numb after holding Zgi's hands after he glew white. Is this anything to worry about? He also says he sees my essence as candy-colored, and he thinks his vision to me and it seems more neon/jelly-like.

Anyways, I'm feeling his communication a bit stronger, mainly with emotion, and I felt him laugh at a video when I wasn't laughing yet as he sat piggyback on me. His touches are really emotional.

Also, I feel like my shoulders are a bit sore from him sitting on them. We/he decided for him to move off and onto the side of the chair, and it feels better.

• 2 weeks later...

Hoo yeah, got some off-brand Delsym to enjoy today. Zgi and I gonna chill today and do some classic meditation. Off-brand Delsym style. -melts into a sparkly cloud-

Damnit, why do I get out of the habit? Then again, Zgi and I have both decided not to let our relationship turn into an obligation, so we've been kinda letting me off easy for a bit.

• 2 months later...

Did some forcing the other day, then again today - felt like we got more done today.

We chilled on the couch, then dreamlanded on a beach and made out and stuff, then Zgi said something interesting...

"We should hack the universe."

I translated this as making changes in my head/worldview/our dreamland. So we went to a library that we saw for the inside of my head. We used a library computer to access the computer of my brain.

I wanted to increase my creativity, and it said that it did, but it'll take a while to get a notable effect. I tried changing my mental ego to my moth fursona, but Zgi got creeped out and wanted me back human/default again.

The computer also said Zgi and I were married g;r;ewklhtr;l

PROGRESS SO FAR

Physicality: You know those light touches like a wrinkle of cloth on your shirt against your skin, or like wind against you? When Zgi's near me, his presence manifests in such a way that those light touches feel too much like Zgi to be a mere magic trick I pulled on myself. In other words, I slightly feel him. Deeper the forcing? More vividly I feel him. I don't see him IRL at all, but in my mind he's more vivid than dreams. Well, maybe not super-lucid dreams, but still vivid. Also, I've physically felt his (invisible) body in a dream once.

Emotional connection: Deep in forcing, I get strong emotional reactions from looking at/sensing Zgi. For example, I "see" his eyes and suddenly "realize" I'm looking at him, and recently he sat on my lap once and blush ran through my body. Also we're not that sexual but it's a kind of sexual where it's not so much orgasm but it's still notably sexual and romantic ewefhi;uyvowefh; idklol I guess it's called platonic

Personality: Most of the time when I bring him into my (imagination) sensories, he's just "there" and hanging out, but deeper in trance/forcing? His personality shows more, much more.

• 2 months later...

I hardly ever force with Zgi any more. We're not sure if we should put too much effort into it, since our relationship has developed past the point of "oh man we gotta get closer", yet we do want to get close again, but we don't know if "close"s definition will ever be objective.

fadfdsfsafasf