Policy on Discussion of Tulpa Sex

Guest Albatross_

Okay, first off: I believe it was from FaqMan's guides that I got this information, but I'm pretty sure that Tulpae in general cannot actually have sex, because as it says in the guide, they can be felt, but not hugged or shoved... So, how on Earth would a tulpa be able to have sex with a human unless it was simply a sexual fantasy? I'm simply curious, and I'm not looking to step on any toes here...

Ermahgerd Ver fer Vernderterr

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay, first off: I believe it was from FaqMan's guides that I got this information, but I'm pretty sure that Tulpae in general cannot actually have sex, because as it says in the guide, they can be felt, but not hugged or shoved... So, how on Earth would a tulpa be able to have sex with a human unless it was simply a sexual fantasy? I'm simply curious, and I'm not looking to step on any toes here...

I've always wondered the same thing, though I'm afraid I'll regret asking if I do.

I come out of hibernation once in a blue moon.

They/them pronouns, please. (I've been using this display name since 2012 and people won't recognize me if I change it.)

So, back to the secks topic again, are we.

Name: Philip

Form: Male teenage human, light brown hair, green eyes, jeans & hoodie

Name: Amalia

Form: Female teenage fairy, black hair, blue eyes, white dress

Actually, I was just curious as to how, exactly, they would do such a thing. As they don't actually have physical bodies, and are only an advanced hallucination, would they, in fact, be able to "have sex" with a human? I mean, all sexual fantasies aside, I'm talking purely scientific here. If it is only a hallucination, I would assume that it would be extremely advanced if the person were able to get their tulpa to be able to do that, first of all, and second of all, it must be very advanced indeed if the person is able to actually feel their tulpa's body against their own. My main questions include:

Have you been able to feel your Tulpa's genitalia, per say?

Have you, in fact, had sexual intercourse with your tulpa?

If you answered yes to any of these questions, how long did it take, tulpaforcing-wise?

How did the tulpa react/feel to it?

This should probably be moved to another thread, but I'm going to post here until someone else feels like moving it, because I don't.

Ermahgerd Ver fer Vernderterr

Tulpae aren't advanced hallucinations, the only thing hallucinatory about them is their body after you impose it.

Also as said above you can feel touch from their hallucinatory/imposed body, but the illusion will break if push too much or if someone goes through them etc.