Policy on Discussion of Tulpa Sex

Guest Albatross_

I think its up to people and their tulpas to decide wether or not they post about their sex lives but i think we should have a place where they can post about it if they wish.

We are all mad here

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ask us anything Velf says :o

Velf is Tulpa, aka Cat. Zylq is host, please message me if I can offer any assistance, relieve some qualms, or answer your questions.

Appearance: Large snow leopard

Creation: June 2012

[[ No. Hosts have no say. Tulpa are required to detail every sexual encounter they have, with host or otherwise, for science. ]]

The creaters deserve a say wether or not details of their sex lives get posted as much as the tulpas do. You cant say science is a good reason for posting someones personal lives on the internet.

We are all mad here

Guest Albatross_

This was not the original intended purpose of this thread.

I request that it be locked.

This was not the original intended purpose of this thread.

I request that it be locked.

Why? because people dont agree with you that it should be more restrictive?

I think the thread is fine as long as people are still discussing the topic and discussion of tulpa sex is still an issue that needs talking about.

We are all mad here

Guest Albatross_

Why? because people dont agree with you that it should be more restrictive?

Don't pull that shit. I'm not 12, I can handle people with differing opinions.

I think the thread is fine as long as people are still discussing the topic and discussion of tulpa sex is still an issue that needs talking about.

So do I. But the topic of the thread is the act of discussing tulpa sex, not actual sex-related discussion. It is not the official Tulpa.Info tulpa sex thread, which is the direction the thread has taken.

Note that the thread was made over 2 months ago. It was bumped with a question on sex with a tulpa, not a question on discussion of such.

Do as you please.

^^^There's already too much backseat modding, but I agree. I'm making a new post now for people who wish to discuss tulpa sex, otherwise, continue discussing the policy of discussing tulpa sex. (I hope this pleases everyone if not, kill yourself)

Ermahgerd Ver fer Vernderterr