How many people are still around from 4-5 years ago?

Scythe

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I really appreciate seeing all of you guys post, by the way, even if it's just this once. It's nice to know some old members do still visit the forum even if they don't participate.

Hi, I'm Tewi, one of Luminesce's tulpas. I often switch to take care of things for the others.

All I want is a simple, peaceful life. With my family.

Our Ask thread: https://community.tulpa.info/thread-ask-lumi-s-tulpas

I also appreciate all the replies. Even if nothing else is said other than "yeah I'm still here".

Especially considering the state of the forums right now. Which is essentially dead. Weird to see it this barren. Tried getting on irc. No one else was there. It's set up completely differently from what I remember though too. Perhaps I did something/didn't do something wrong/right.

Kinda sad, but it's not like you guys advertise. Makes sense that once one has gotten what they came for they wouldn't hang around forever.

Having anyone that can really understand though is invaluable. So again. Thanks.

There are few things more confusing in this life, than trying to figure yourself out.

>The tulpa that I created this account for no longer wants it. So not having an account myself, ill take it.<

[breach] Yeah, forum seems to be slowing down. We haven't logged in in several days and there weren't even enough posts to spill to the next page. This isn't the only tulpa forum that is slowing down (tulpa.io's forum is actually ending shortly).

Tri = {V, O, G}, Ice and Frostbite and Breach (all formerly Hail), and others

System Name: Fall Family

Former Username: hail_fall

Contributor and administrator on a supplementary tulpamancy resource and associated forum, Tulpa.io and Tulpa.io/discuss/.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm still alive. I started out on /mlp too. I was first here in 2012 and a moderator on this site in 2013. I'm still the nominal secretary of the owner (Pleeb).

You may have met my creator kerin? She's a really old tulpa from back in the 70's.

I still have my three servitors, the watchdogs.

Please consider supporting Tulpa.info.

Yes. Your name is definitely familiar. And I definitely remember the watch dogs. I'm not sure if we ever actually had a conversation but remember the names for sure.

I usually stayed pretty quiet around the forums except for the massive progress report I has under the name Marador. Real life hit me hard though and one as told every post I made was going to be used against me in a custody battle and I had my account and all posts removed. At the time I had no idea if that could actually be used against me like that, but I wasn't willing to take the chance.

It never ended up happening, so I do regret having that done. It would have been nice to use that info for reference this go around. Good to hear you are still kicking around.

There are few things more confusing in this life, than trying to figure yourself out.

>The tulpa that I created this account for no longer wants it. So not having an account myself, ill take it.<