How many people are still around from 4-5 years ago?

Scythe

We were here four years ago, but I don't think that we interacted with you. We were interested to note a few parrallels between your story and ours. We are glad that you are having a better time of things than you were.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I don't think we did either.

Things are really going spectacularly this time around. And I'm glad my tulpa bugged me into making this thread after all. Even though at first it seemed kind of silly and idk...."look at me look at me!"

I don't know why just knowing your aren't alone in something like this matters so much. But it really does. Thanks to everyone again for responding. It really helped.

There are few things more confusing in this life, than trying to figure yourself out.

>The tulpa that I created this account for no longer wants it. So not having an account myself, ill take it.<

• 1 month later...

I'm still here because I can't let Jean-Luc beat me in the forum games

"Try to get a better understanding of things before making your judgement." -Khan, Metro 2033

• 1 month later...

Well, I joined back in 2015 and am still around, however I'm mainly lurking now. I wonder why the community has shrunk so much. I noticed that Tulpas' popularity on reddit has been steadily increasing. If anything I expected for this forum to thrive. I wonder why it's been so inactive here.

“Of course it is happening inside your head, Harry, but why on earth should that mean that it is not real?”

[progress report]

People these days are brainwashed to want instant satisfaction, with low attention spans and little ability to read for longer than about 11 seconds. Also, the subreddit is sort of hogging our attention, lol. But yeah, the subreddit is easy and friendly looking, while a forum is intimidating. You might have to actually read and learn, here.

Hi. I'm one of Luminesce's tulpas. Unlike the others, I don't think I stand out too much from him personality wise.

I'm just special because "I'm a tulpa". So I don't think I've much to offer, here. I'm happy enough to just be with him.

Ask us stuff - https://community.tulpa.info/thread-ask-lumi-s-tulpas

People these days are brainwashed to want instant satisfaction, with low attention spans and little ability to read for longer than about 11 seconds. Also, the subreddit is sort of hogging our attention, lol. But yeah, the subreddit is easy and friendly looking, while a forum is intimidating. You might have to actually read and learn, here.

I suppose a scary place helps weed out the lazy ones. But I do like the subreddit, there are occasionally interesting debates happening there.

“Of course it is happening inside your head, Harry, but why on earth should that mean that it is not real?”

[progress report]

There weren't in the past, just endless repeat questions, but after Tulpa.info died down and stopped having interesting debates, they had to go on somewhere.

Hi. I'm one of Luminesce's tulpas. Unlike the others, I don't think I stand out too much from him personality wise.

I'm just special because "I'm a tulpa". So I don't think I've much to offer, here. I'm happy enough to just be with him.

There weren't in the past, just endless repeat questions, but after Tulpa.info died down and stopped having interesting debates, they had to go on somewhere.

By the way, this is off topic, but I noticed Luminesce's thread on lucid dreaming. Have you made some progress since you started training?

[progress report]

Just read the last couple of pages. Lucilyn recently had a few lucid dreams at complete random, but aside from that, basically zero progress at all with a lot of hope, failure, stress, soul-baring and venting. Since we've not had more lucid dreams since, I'm still going to say no, no real progress. Just down $200 for our mask that detects REM sleep and flashes lights (but doesn't line up with our eyes as we're side sleepers and can't sleep on our back), and just over two years of time.

But yes, very off topic. You should comment on that thread and not here if you want to.

• 2 years later...

I'm a 2018 noob, but I wanted to link this thread because Kadoh came back to visit and some other older members came out of the woodwork to say hi.

https://community.tulpa.info/topic/1273-edgy-sadists-pg-13/?do=findComment&comment=327366

Edited by Ranger

I'm Ranger, GrayTheCat's cobud (tulpa), and I love hippos! I also like cake and chatting about stuff. I go by Rosalin or Ronan sometimes. You can call me Roz but please don't call me Ron.

My other headmates have their own account now.

If I missed seeing your art, please PM/DM me!

Blog | Not So Temporary Log | Switching Log | Yay! | Bre Translator | Art Thread