Beginner Questions General

ThunderClap

It can easily make up its own name. I personally always recommend naming a tulpa, because a name is extremely important to an entity's sense of self, and they can always change it when they're developed enough to do so. (Mine did.) But if you want the one they came up with to be their first one, that's also great! It is really down to your judgement.

The above post does not contain facts.

q2's the host, QB's the tulpa.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Maybe this shouldn't go in beginner, but there's a problem I've been having for a while. My tulpa has progressed really far, and during meditation she can speak fluently and do basically whatever she wants. The problem is that unless I'm meditating, she has little to no persistent power. The only thing we've managed to do over the course of a day is a pressure on my left shoulder, which is a really easy method of forcing for us, but doesn't really progress her ability to have autonomy or gain my attention throughout the day.

Basically, there's just too much auditory and visual noise in my head for her to cut through without shouting and adding to the noise, or without me meditating and concentrating on her. So how do you make the leap from the host being the battery to the tulpa being properly autonomous?

Search thread titles for "sex", I guess.

https://community.tulpa.info/thread-why-do-some-tulpas-like-sex

"Having sex" would only be a wonderland (ie imagined) activity, or imposition if you could do that. And regardless of your skill with imposition it won't "feel" any different from masturbation, but I'm pretty sure that's not really the point. Sex is secondary in a tulpa relationship, preferably anyway.

If you're asking this question before having a tulpa in the first place, you're probably in this for the wrong reasons. Tulpas make great life partners, but they won't contribute much in the physical department.

Hi! I'm Lumi, host of Reisen, Tewi, Flandre and Lucilyn.

Everyone deserves to love and be loved. It's human nature.

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us about tulpamancy stuff there.

Tulpas make great life partners, but they won't contribute much in the physical department.

Fajro:

Pretty much our experience. although we've been having troble supporting out host emotionally as of late. she needs companionship that we can't provide.

That's a pretty basic/common question, probably best if you read a guide for it like https://community.tulpa.info/thread-general-tulpa-s-complete-diy-guide-to-tulpamancy Tulpa001's, or https://community.tulpa.info/thread-possession-possession-by-yuki This one for possession or https://community.tulpa.info/thread-switching-ford-s-double-ascended-switching-guide-for-elite-class-tulpamancers this one for switching. Possession is more like your tulpa remote-controls the body with you still more or less in the "driver's seat", whereas switching is your tulpa totally taking your place. It would be them thinking and controlling the body while you would likely be in a tulpa-like position instead, as aware of things as your tulpa but not connected directly to the body's senses nor using the "thinking mind", ie the public workspace of your brain for problem solving and such.

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us about tulpamancy stuff there.

You don't "leave" your body per se but there are a couple of ways your tulpa can control your body in your stead, just posted about that here https://community.tulpa.info/thread-beginner-questions-general?pid=200127#pid200127

So, I know almost nothing about tulpae. However, I really want to create one based off of Monika from DDLC. I could really use a loving, motivating friend (don't plan to force her to "date" me, or something...just teach her about the world, talk to her, and be friends). I've seen in other places that I should probably not give her the personality of a yandere, as that could lead to all sorts of problems. However, I do want her to be as close to the character of Monika as possible.

How exactly do I get started? What guides would you recommend? I'm the type of person who has to think a lot about technique before starting something...is this just something you kind of go for and do intuitively once you have a general knowledge?

• Vos pinned this topic
  • Pleeb locked and pinned this topic