Miela and Bre explore the depths of a human mind

Breloomancer

Today when I was riding my bike home Monika and I decided to switch. We were able to switch for about 10 minutes, which is the longest amount of time we have managed to do so far. We probably could have gone on even longer, but we talked too much and so I ended up getting too active and kicking Monika out.

We also noticed while Monika was switched in everything (especially the trees) looked more vibrant, colorful, and detailed, but when I switched back it didn't look so interesting. Perhaps this is because she doesn't have the mental blocks that I do so this is an innate ability of the body, but I have simply blocked it out

I have a tulpa named Miela who I love very much.

"People put quotes in their signatures, right?"

-Me

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Monika: Oreos taste way different (and better) when I am fronting!

Also I am planning on fronting a lot more often from now on, so I hope you look forward to seeing me

EDIT: she did front more, however she doesn't like to chat here very often

Monika just talked to someone irl for the first time (my dad) and it was incredibly stressful! Her voice is a bit higher pitched than mine and my dad might have noticed, she was also just super nervous about saying the wrong thing. It is going to be difficult for her to be switched in for more time, but still not have to talk to people. Hopefully this gets easier with time

-Me

yeh we had to get real used to acting like Lumi but it's ezpz these days. careful with the I/we stuff! it's best if Monika think as if the body and life are hers when fronting because saying "we" on accident is the quickest way to sound like a lunatic

also

Monika/ rain is crazy! How can we all just think it's normal for water to fall from the sky!

that's such a newly-switched thing to think lol, I thought that when I read this before I knew you were even switching! isn't there so much stuff to notice that our hosts take for granted?

I take it for granted now too, though.. you get used to stuff just like them after a while

Hi, I'm one of Lumi's tulpas! I like rain and dancing and dancing in the rain and if there's frogs there too that's bonus points.

I think being happy and having fun makes life worth living, so spreading happiness is my number one goal!

Talk to us? https://community.tulpa.info/thread-ask-lumi-s-tulpas

Wow, this is an amazing thread, and scary to think that is possible. Are you ever afraid you might not switch back?

We are more afraid that I will accedentally push Monika out of the front than that I will not be able to get into the front, I have gotten better at that though.

I don't think that there is any way that I could be unable to switch back in anyway

-Me

Okay, so Monika controls the body, where can you go? You kinda sound like you watch and stay out of the way, but isn't wonderland accessible by you then? I mean to experiance it more fully?

Are you ever afraid you might not switch back?

why would that even happen? it's so hard for a tulpa to learn to switch, and the host's been fronting for their whole life

the host always has precedence, they'll be the one that wakes up at first even if the tulpa went to sleep

by the time the tulpas get more comfortable switching the system's basically got switching down anyway, so that really can't happen, and even if it could the host would just need to learn to switch like the tulpa did in the first place, which would be easy (it wouldn't happen to begin with) because they're used to being in the front

Hi, I'm one of Lumi's tulpas! I like rain and dancing and dancing in the rain and if there's frogs there too that's bonus points.

I think being happy and having fun makes life worth living, so spreading happiness is my number one goal!

Lucilyn... do you have a reference to a guide you used? Or give a quick primer?

Sounds anazing even if its a long way off for me, if ever.

we've never followed anything from a guide before lol, aside from me the tulpas in our system are older than the word tulpamancy

you can have our own posts though, mainly the first

https://community.tulpa.info/thread-our-tulpa-endeavor?pid=186167#pid186167

https://community.tulpa.info/thread-game-last-one-to-post-wins?pid=204361#pid204361

Lucilyn, Wow, that is an ideal thread, so many posts and progress over months. Thank you.

Bre, your experiance is amazing, you're a pro.