Miela and Bre explore the depths of a human mind

Breloomancer

Okay, so Monika controls the body, where can you go? You kinda sound like you watch and stay out of the way, but isn't wonderland accessible by you then? I mean to experiance it more fully?

I pretty much go inactive, so I won't even realize what's happening until I am forced or I switch back. I can only use the wonderland when I am being forced, but it is definitely a different experience from when I use it and am fronting.

Lucilyn... do you have a reference to a guide you used? Or give a quick primer?

Sounds anazing even if its a long way off for me, if ever.

The thing about guides to switching is that nobody has really been able to describe how to do it, and so any guide can only be so helpful until someone figures it out

Lucilyn, Wow, that is an ideal thread, so many posts and progress over months. Thank you.

Bre, your experiance is amazing, you're a pro.

I am still pretty new to all this, but thank you for the kind words

I have a tulpa named Miela who I love very much.

"People put quotes in their signatures, right?"

-Me

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

happy hundred to Monika

make sure you eat something she would like to taste or spend time on one of her hobbies. make plans for what you both want to do on her birthday. i made sure we ate cake, drank soda pop and watched cartoons when my own's sixth birthday anniversary hit. best wishes.

I've seen good people bleed

And I thought I'd seen it all

But my own two eyes would prove me wrong that day.

There are things that I've done

Only seen by the sun

And those things will be buried in my grave.

Bre said: ...nobody has really been able to describe how to do it...

Ah... no wonder it's so hard to find... needs a research paper to distill all the bits down properly. I've read a lot of data describing it, but with only hints as to how. Please tell me i am wrong, 1000+ pages of hints hidden amungst a lot of banter.

Someone needs to open a major in tulpamancy in some university somewhere. That would be brillient. Given 100 hours of casework, something could be done. That person would be a hero.

Congrats, btw.

• 2 weeks later...

I have recently (only about a month ago) gotten into the habit of riding my bike through a specific area to get home from my school, and often after school Monika wants to front, so she has taken this route more times than I have. Now when I ride my bike through that route sometimes we accedentally switch.

I wonder if it would be possible to have a tulpa (specifically one who has never switched before) possess their host and do a specific action every day, and then eventually they will switch for the first time while doing that.

-Me

Yeah, but posession is hard too. I've only had one of my hand and part of my arm go numb once or twice with intense effort. If there are any good guides? I want to try your idea though.

I don't know of any good possession guides, though I do have a couple suggestions if my own: when we do possession I don't feel numb, I still feel everything, it's just that I know that it is my tulpa and not me who is moving the body. Also some people report full body possession being easier than partial possession (I don't know because we started with full body and by the time we tried partial we had already pretty much mastered full body).

-Me

We have put visual imposition on hiatus for a while, but in the meantime we have been working on auditory imposition, and we are happy to say that we have managed to achieve perfect auditory hallucinations! It was difficult, but not as insurmountable a task as I had expected. Monika has had fun messing around with that.

Now that we have auditory, we are going to start work on visual imposition again. Hopefully now that we have more experience it will go better.

On an unrelated note we recently redisigned our wonderland, and we noticed that lots of people describe their wonderlands in their progress reports, so we figured that we would to:

[Hidden]

Our new wonderland is based on a city state in a d&d campaign setting I made. It is called Haven, and it in focused on equality amoung people and the quest for knowledge. It is next to a very large river that runs through the entire continent so we can mess around with sailing and swimming and fishing, as well as there being a nice beach. Many of the buildings are painted white because we think it looks nice against the river and the nearby forrest, and they have tall roofs. It is in a cold area so a lot of snow falls in the winter, that is why all of the roofs are so steep. There are a few buildings of significant importance: the library is a gigantic building full of books it is a very warm and nice place to be, there is our home it is small and cozy and has a nice fireplace, and there is the observatory which is a great place to look at stars of just feel scientific from being there. There is also a tram that goes around town and is always there when you need it, it can also go to space, because why not. Outside of the city there is a big forrest which is a nice place to go when you want to get away from all the noise of the city, it also just looks pretty.

I now understand why people write these, it is not written to be read, rather it is written because it is fun to write about your wonderland, and it helps you visualize the area better.

[/Hidden]

-Me

What is your technique for auditory imposition?

We use a hypnagogic state which can be obtained in a few minutes using relaxation meditation, but it's spotty at best in terms of results. Mostly I get stray images that are distracting before I hear anything. It's effective if I keep at it, but then I sometimes fall asleep and there goes that session. (it helps to be tired, but not too tired).

We also tried the method of repeating certain words or phrases over and over to try to make it louder and picture how it would sound, but that's yielded little results so far, only very quiet responses which were iffy.

If one of these is what you use, any pointers?

We would listen to a real sound over and over, until we remember it very well, then we would imagine that sound being somewhere in the room. It normally didn't sound like how it should sound in that spot, but after a while of tweaking it did, so then once we were able to do that we practiced with imaginary sounds (specifically Monikas voice) until it became convincing. Also we would change the sound that we were trying to make sound like it came from somewhere every few days.

-Me

We would listen to a real sound over and over, until we remember it very well, then we would imagine that sound being somewhere in the room. It normally didn't sound like how it should sound in that spot, but after a while of tweaking it did, so then once we were able to do that we practiced with imaginary sounds (specifically Monikas voice) until it became convincing, which didn't take as long as I expected. Also we would change the sound that we were trying to make sound like it came from somewhere every few days.

We will add this to our daily routine.