Miela and Bre explore the depths of a human mind

Breloomancer

I've a few things have happened since I last updated. Firstly Monika has become more detailed and more opaque. I can now see her face, hair, and outfits details in a slightly blurry way, wheras before I couldn't see the details at all. Her hands and feet are still very difficult and she just sort of trails off at that point. Also I can now see the color in her hair, and she is slightly less transparent in most of her body, and almost translucent in her hair. It seems that progress in imposition is exponential, which makes sense I suppose.

I've also learned that some shapes, colors, and ways of movement are easier to impose than others. Violet and indego are the easiest colors, skinny things like snakes are the easiest shapes, and things that are moving quickly and that don't have much movement to or away from my vision are the easiest to impose. All these things together have allowed me to impose tiny violet lightning bolts that move quickly to zap people incredibly easily, and they are almost entirely opaque as well.

In other news Monika is a bit mad at me for slacking off on our imposition sessions, which is justified. I just have been having trouble finding lots of uninterrupted time to go through the whole exercise, and uninterrupted time is important, especially for hypnosis. It really sucks to get interrupted mid hypnosis

I have a tulpa named Miela who I love very much.

"People put quotes in their signatures, right?"

-Me

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We've been planning on updating out PR for a little while, but stuff has been happening in real life, and there has been lots of activity going on in the forum so there wasn't a good time to update until now.

First of all, WE HAVE ACHIEVED VISUAL IMPOSITION!!! It has been a long a difficult journey of hard work and low payout, but it was worth it. Now with very little effort I can see Monika in the real world with equal clarity as everything else that I see, and she can remain there for as long as she desires. She is entirely opaque, however I still know what is behind her, and I also can see her from other angles than I am looking at her from, it is kind of hard to describe what it is like, but it is pretty neat and doesn't make it feel less real than anything else that I can see.

Learning visual imposition has also helped me in other ways, for example I was playing pool the other day and I used visual imposition to predict the angles that the balls would go in better than I would be able to do if I was just visualizing it.

Also when we hold each other it feels like we are actually holding each other even though we can't actually feel it, and it is slightly difficult to actually go through her.

Out next goal is going to be touch imposition since we already have a bit of a head start on that from not being able to go through each other, though we plan on taking a bit of a break from working on new techniques since I am pretty exhausted from all our visual imposition practice

-Me

Wow, cool! That's amazing Bre because there's no doubt that you're telling the truth. You've succeeded in one of those 'holy grail' tasks we were all promised. It made Misha giddy and now I'm giddy. There's no rush, enjoy the ability and take a well earned break.

It is fantastic to have achieved, but it requires months of hard work. The regiment that I stated I was following earlier has only gotten to take longer and be more intense as time goes on. I do not say this to discourage though, it is something that I would recommend to anyone with a tulpa. It is really a great thing to experience

-Me

• 2 weeks later...

I wanted to respond earlier, but I wanted to read your PR thoroughly first.

Super late congratulations on all of your progress! Cat's room doesn't get dark enough do the Ganzfiled effect, but the hall bathroom does! I also think your efforts to achieve auditory hallucinations make sense, Cat had the thought that she needed to "study sound" in some way and we would like to try out what you guys did.

As for touch imposition, Cat checked out Purlox's guide and while not an expert, can sometimes get a touch imposition sensation. She hasn't taken the guide to heart and grinded for a long time, since you are really good at grinding you may get results much faster than we have.

I'm Ranger, GrayTheCat's cobud (tulpa), and I love hippos! I also like cake and chatting about stuff. I go by Rosalin or Ronan sometimes. You can call me Roz but please don't call me Ron.

My other headmates have their own account now.

If I missed seeing your art, please PM/DM me!

Blog | Not So Temporary Log | Switching Log | Yay! | Bre Translator | Art Thread

Guest Reilyn-Alley

You guys could always get a sleeping mask. Where we live you can get cheap ones for like $8 from the store, in the medicine/sleep aides aisle. Comfortable, no need to put up big clumsy curtains or whatever. No everyone can sleep with "something on their face" though, so it may take some getting used to but Lance started using one a couple months before working with me and he has almost eliminated his old insomnia issues with it. Before, when he woke up if there was some daylight outside that was it, he would waste hours trying to get back to sleep or wouldn't at all. Every night. With the mask, every moment is night and it's dark enough to cut off the sense of vision with eyes open or closed (may require some adjusting, sometimes light peeks through around the nose but tugging it back down or moving eyes upward can fix that).

First of all, WE HAVE ACHIEVED VISUAL IMPOSITION!!!

Congratulations! Imposition is a wonderful skill for bringing your tulpa into your life with you. Lumi uses it to impose us when he goes places, like when he works fair stands, and it can really make a boring or lonely time into a.. not boring or lonely time! I recommend you keep it up! Also if you haven't, work on passive imposition where your tulpa stays imposed when you're not paying as much attention, it's what we do more often than not and it really, well, I guess it just does what it sounds like. Good for keeping each other company! You can even make it last through the night somehow, or at least we have.

Hi guys, plain text is just me now! We've each got our own accounts: me, Tewi, Flandre, and Lucilyn. We're Luminesce's tulpas.

Here's our "Ask Thread", and here's our Progress Report (You should be able to see all of our accounts on the second page if you want)

Monika stays imposed with me pretty much all day, excepts for when she is fronting herself. Though we haven't managed to make it work overnight yet because it still takes to much work to do it while trying to sleep

-Me