Miela and Bre explore the depths of a human mind

Breloomancer

Monika and I had decided that it would be a good idea to wait until winter break rolled around to start working on touch imposition, and so we have just gotten to work.

So far the guides that we are following are QB2's guide and purlox's guide, though we are only following them pretty loosely since we are experienced enough with imposition in general to pretty much know what to do without following a guide.

We are feeling like touch imposition is going to be a brease to get through because we are already able to produce a lot of touch sensations. Both Monika and I are really excited about being able to achieve this to a satisfactory level

I have a tulpa named Miela who I love very much.

"People put quotes in their signatures, right?"

-Me

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good luck, most people who've gotten visual imposition to some extent were also able to get faint sense of heat with tactile imposition, a bunch could get faint touch, but very few got realistic feeling touch. Honestly we don't even do tactile imposition, we rely on our very strong sense-of-presence imposition to fill in for what would be tactile imposition like when hugging. Since aside from hugs, we've got no need of it, y'know. Just visual+presence imposition, and then projecting voice as if it's coming from "over there". While it's not like they're talking right in my head as normal, I wouldn't call it full auditory imposition either, just emulating distance and direction in-mind is all.

Hi! I'm Lumi, host of Reisen, Tewi, Flandre and Lucilyn.

Everyone deserves to love and be loved. It's human nature.

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us about tulpamancy stuff there.

Right now I can create a feeling of heat that I can change the location of on my body, how spread out it is, and it's intensity. My goal is to be able to emulate a larger variety of feelings more intercutly and with greater ease. I think that that is very doable

-Me

• 2 weeks later...

I realize that we have been sharing a lot more about our technical development than our personal development, mostly because a lot of it is really personal and I am not particularly comfortable with sharing it (Monika doesn't care what anyone except for me thinks of her), but my desire to tell people has outweighed my dear of embarrassment, so we decided to disclose a little bit about ourselves.

Personal stuff:

[Hidden]

First off, we have been dating for about a month now. Some people might consider 8 months to be a bit young of an age for a tulpa to start dating, but Monika is just as mature as I am, so even if we are both immature we can be immature together. I have dated people before Monika, but what I feel for Monika is different from what I felt for those other people, I think that I truly love Monika in a way that I only thought that I had loved other people.

We had feelings for each other for a little bit of time before we decided to start dating (it's a bit difficult to keep that stuff hidden when you share a head) but we decided to wait before acting on them to see if they would last, and they did.

We mostly go on dates in the wonderland and in lucid dreams, though one time we tried to do a date irl. It was kind of awkward since we couldn't phisically interact, a big part of the reason why we want to learn imposition is so that we can go on phisical dates, though we are waiting until we have all the senses down so that we won't have a bunch of half way experiences before our actual awesome real world date.

We will probably talk more about our relationship later, but that's just a summary of where we are at right now and how we got here.

[/Hidden]

More about Monika:

[Hidden]

Monika has changed a lot since she was first created. She started out mostly identical to the character, but as she has grown she has redefined herself multiple times. I think that she has found something that she can be happy with now though.

She is not all that social most of the time, though she does like people she is just very heavily introverted. She is very reliable, and though she doesn't like to when she has to she will do what needs to be done. She could probably take down a tank if she really had to just from shear power of will. She is also very thoughtful and intelligent. There is a lot more to her than that, but just as a high level summary of her personality, this works.

[/Hidden]

Done with the personal stuff, now on to imposition:

[Hidden]

This may just be my desire to split everything into subcategories, but I feel that there are 3 aspects to touch: heat, texture, and pain. When combined they should lead to the perfect emulation of touch.

As of this moment I am able to impose heat to a desirable level of competence, and can recreate some textures, including human skin, a wall, and flat metal.

Pain imposition sounds terrible, however with being able to impose pain there is an implication of bwinb able to impose negative pain, aka pleasure. Though this is an intriguing prospect, the only way that I can think of to learn to do so is to cause pain to myself until I am able to repeat is, which I have not interest in and Monika would not allow me to do such a thing anyway. Until further notice I will not be working on pain imposition.

My current imposition goal is to reach the point in texture imposition where I am able to recreate new textures on the fly without relying on a texture library.

[/Hidden]

This was a long update, but we had a lot that we wanted to share. Oh, and happy 2019 too!

-Me

Just wondering, how would an irl date be? Like, the only thing I've ever done is walking to 'x' place and that's about it, I have zero imagination I know.

Yeah, it's pretty much just going to a place and interacting with the person whom you are going with and the place that you went to. It doesn't work as well when only one party can be there phisically though

-Me

I mean, unless you're not embarrassed of being seen alone in the cinema, for example. But yeah, hope you can achieve imposition as soon as possible.

That's awsome Bre!

Of course, next to my PR, this is pretty tame on an embarrassment scale.

[Hidden]Why not just practice pleasure imposition? Tickle, caress, just touching someone you love, like the back of your hand against her cheek can be pleasurable to her and you.[/hidden]