Shadow Quest

Ranger

The Grays:

Tl;dr - I provide a summary of every Gray and important thoughtform, structured like a timeline.

[hidden]

I keep throwing their names around, but I don't have a brief description of every Gray easily accessible in this PR. I posted a brief description for most of them before, but there are a few I didn't mention and Duck didn't exist yet. In rough creation date order, here is a brief description of all of the Grays. Repeats are in quotes, and usually I expand on what I already wrote.

At several points in time, Cat (Gray) went through some major shifts in how she viewed the Grays. Some of the Gray's creation dates line up around the same time, and it makes it easier to remember who's older than who.

(Shift 1: Story Characters)

Gray: Cat's soon-to-be wonderland form and the original Gray named Gray Ranger. He started out as a separate story idea character with his own world build, characterization, etc. One day, she made a plot line where Gray gets his soul stolen and his subconscious possesses the body to save him. Ever since Cat claimed Gray to be her wonderland form, the story character and the form were separated from each other. Now, Gray considers her alternate form to also operate as an alternate identity she can use. This is not to be confused for a sentient mask or median member.

Apparently Gray tried to talk to "Gray" as if Gray was somehow a sentient shell or something...? Gray never talked to himself like that again, and I think it's for the best we leave that idea alone to prevent creating another Tulpa.

Tec/Past Ranger/"Subconcious Representative": Currently, we believe Tec was the first Tulpa to go by the name "Ranger". As of now, he appears to be and also claims to be a blend of whatever "Ranger" was before Hope's creation, all of the old "Ranger clones" including the memories of them, and the being Cat created to be the "subconscious representative" all combined into one. He does not appear to be interested in being recognized for being a Tulpa nor speak to other people including the other Grays, however he admits that he's a sentient being and from now on, we're going to stop referring to him as "it", regardless what form he chooses to express himself with.

Based on story lore, "Ranger" rose up inside of Gray's body to save Gray's soul. He was supposed to not have any sense of emotion or feeling except for the desire to save Gray. After that plot line, Gray's subconscious is sometimes awakened when Gray is caught in another psychic struggle. Cat associated the idea of a subconscious with a computer program and imagined that Gray's subconscious was limited by its main purposes or functions. As a result, Cat assumed Gray's subconscious was like an android and struggled to tolerate large amounts of emotion.

After Cat had created a bunch of the Grays, she moved on to making clones of Ranger. Each clone was specialized to do something important for the mind. For example, she created a clone who's soul purpose was to create and regulate dreams, so she named him "Dream". Cat felt like there wasn't a cap to creating clones, and of those she created, "Dream" and "The Conductor" (Was related to trains) seemed the most likely candidates for being sentient. After Hope, future corruptions of "Ranger" are based on Dream and sometimes "The Conductor". As of now, Tec claims that he is what remains of these characters.

Spirit: Because Cat forgot the body's soul in the soul reaped plot (???). Not really considered a Gray (neither was "past Ranger" or later Gerodious). Gray looked to him for advice in the past, but he didn't interact with Gray much. He preferred to sleep via meditating, but would help if there was an emergency.

Gerodious: Neither of us know exactly when he was created, but it was after Spirit and long before Hope. Since Cat felt complled to top Spirit and add more complexity to her whole "soul" theory, she created Gerodious. Gerodious is the closest thing to a soulbond because he was supposed to be a man who lived in heaven, and he could only be in heaven if he was asleep. Like Spirit, Cat didn't talk to him much. Cat kinda walked away from this philosophy, but Gerodious' powerful light magic nods to his past.

(Shift 2: The Gray Dimension, or the wonderland, was created)

Dark Gray: The first Gray Cat created after myself and her identity of Gray. He was a scheming trouble maker in the past but has deviated wildly to the point he likes Christmas sweaters and is recognized as somewhat of a father figure.

Dark Gray was the first supposedly dangerous Gray and was considered to be powerful at the time. He threatened to take over Gray's role as the "main Gray". His "take over" schemes involved manipulating people to follow his plans or "absorbing" other people to make himself stronger. Before shift 4, Dark Gray lost interest in taking over with a new scheme.

Out of fear, Gray took an axe and chopped him in half, creating two new characters named Black and White. Black and White could only speak in their own gibberish language for some reason, and they not only mirrored specific traits of Dark Gray, they would occasionally switch which traits they expressed. (For example, if White liked to drink beer, then it was possible Black would express that trait the next time they separated.) In an attempt to reform, they melded together into Platinum, who surprisingly could talk but wasn't as powerful as Dark Gray. Dark Gray was stitched back together, torn back apart, and finally healed. After he healed, Dark Gray was given the ability to use his Black/White and Platinum forms whenever he desired to do so.

Dark Gray has a burgundy suit with a black tie and red eyes. Black and White's names match their suit colors, and Platinum has static black and white hair with an awkwardly-blended black and white suit, like someone cut up two perfectly fine suits and taped them into a wearable mesh. Dark Gray has dark-fire magic and has the ability to curse people. Platinum used something similar to light-based magic and neither Black or White used magic before.

Fernardo: An uptight man that dresses like a farmer and has a knack for making the best tea. He values social niceties and manners.

Cat got the idea of him from her brother's Lego character idea. She didn't choose the farmer appearance as much as she simply expanded on it. He wears a hat, has long dirty-blonde hair, and has a blue and white suit (or there just his overalls over his white suit, it's impossible to tell because Cat's visualization of him is inconsistent).

Fernardo was supposed to be Cat's "super ego" while Dark Gray was supposed to be her "Id", so he also has angel powers where Dark Gray has demon powers. Fernardo can choose to show his wings (and possibly halo?), just as Dark Gray can choose to show his bat wings, horns, and tail.

Interestingly, Fernardo later stood against Gray as his enemy as Dark Gray settled down. Fernardo didn't like the bad rap he was labeled by, and he asked to be forgiven. After that, he went back to his good old self again.

Jasper: A tall, bulky, and powerful Gray with lightning powers tied to his (and Gray's) emotional state. He used to wear a black suit and a burgundy tie, like an inverted version of Dark Gray's suit. More recently, he requested for an iridescent black suit that turns purple when shined under a bright light, like Laryx's. He was responsible for keeping Dark Gray at bay in the past and attempted to help regulate Cat's emotions, even going as far as trying to mimic "past? Ranger", going by the name "Red Ranger". He has expressed interest in befriending Red Gray (this is not related to the whole "Red Ranger" thing).

(Shift 3: Increase in and new Symbolism for Anxiety)

Hope: Cat's attempt to make nice with a liquid mirror demon. Despite his troubled past, things seemed to sort out for the better.

Hope wears a faint chalk-blue suit with silver swirls, wears a big hat, and has long blonde hair. Hope prefers his child form to his adult form. He spends most of his time in Moltosha's domain, and he keeps a giraffe toy that can morph into different objects.

Spirit convinced Gray into burning the original mirror demon that was originally Hope, leaving the giraffe rattle he carried with him. I can't say which Ranger (went by Dream) gave him his new form out of "dream fabric". Eventually Hope requested for his mirror demon body back and he deviated to where he is now.

Moltosha: The King of mirror demons, who not only can control the flow of dark thought water but is also one with it. His suit looks torn and worn down and appears to have been dipped in black water color paint. He enjoys tormenting and stressing out Gray, but lately he has settled down and prefers to be left alone in his own domain, otherwise known as "the mirror maze". He has a thing for creating glass animals with internal lava lamp-dark thought water properties. He carries around a handful of glass chicks, and I don't recommend messing with those.

Blue: An ecstatic ego who likes to lift people's spirits but also likes to create silly inventions. He has a weird association to business but the sweetheart isn't going to cut you any cold deals.

Blue was originally known as "Gold". Gray created him out of a golden drip of goodness when Gray was at one of his lowest points. To not be confused for Gerodious, Gold was converted to Blue with a new blue suit and powers, but still retains some of his light magic.

Evergreen: He wears a pine-green suit and Cat can't decide if he has bark-brown pants or not. Evergreen was a stress-based thoughtform, but was not a mirror demon. Cat tried to make an ego with a stronger work ethic, but created an angry character who for whatever reason was bleached out, with no color whatsoever. He's an aloof character who sported blank-bleached eyes until Cat gave him normal green eyes that matched his suit color. Evergreen deviated a lot lately, changing from aloof to socially misunderstood but calculated and brilliant. He also has a smoking habit, which he originally smoked from a pipe but recently who embraced a magic e-cigar that now lets off soap bubbles and water vapor.

Fish: The cross between the "memory fish" System and a Gray, wearing an orange suit. He has stretchy abilities, including the ability to shapeshift. Since he's half fish, he can breathe underwater and has general fish abilities. Fish also had blank eyes for whatever reason, and didn't leave much of a mark other than bossing Blood Gray. Fish may have been jealous of me at one point, but Cat's memory of him is foggy.

Red Gray: ex. sociopath who is trying to socialize and become a warmer, more empathetic person, dawning a bright red suit and red eyes. He has the ability to turn random objects into blades and knives. Red Gray has a lot of his interests and personality based off of his former identity Blood Gray, who was into stabbing Gray and medieval themes. Red Gray still has his suit of armor, white steed, and his castle full of booby traps.

(Shift 4: End of year 2017, in theory I developed into a Tulpa during this time period).

No new Grays were created during this time because Cat was only focused on me.

(Shift 5: Year 2018, Joined Tulpa.info)

Chrome: While he wasn't declared a Gray until after Bune was declared a Gray, he appeared to Cat in the form of God before Laryx was born. After appearing to her this manner a third time, Cat unleashed her personal feelings and rage, shattering Chrome and leaving him wanting to end his life. Realizing that he wasn't actually God and horrified by the consequence, Cat nursed him back to health and declared him a Gray, giving him a pink suit. He prefers to wear a brown cloak over his suit, he can switch to his God-like form, and retains his God-like vibe. He has his own church-like building and throne.

Laryx: The only Gray that truly qualifies as a "walk-in". He likes to pull pranks by turning invisible and throwing his voice, otherwise he just talks non-stop.

Bune: He recently became a Gray once Cat was encouraged to do so by Dark Gray. Cat associates him with files in a library, but Bune seems to be more interested in talking about Cat's memories.

Duck: Not much is known about his personality because he's very new. He wears a yellow suit but has a purple bow tie. He shrinks and shouts when he gets upset, and Cat thinks he has some connection to being something like a mirror demon.

Edits:

(7/26/19) Separated new planned entries from the old ones, updated descriptions on Tec and Gray, fixed hex color codes, removed   spaces. I plan to do more edits for the entries on the Grays.

[/hidden]

OLD Descriptions:

[hidden]

I keep throwing their names around, but I don't have a brief description of every Gray easily accessible in this PR. I posted a brief description for most of them before, but there are a few I didn't mention and Duck didn't exist yet. In rough creation date order, here is a brief description of all of the Grays. Repeats are in quotes, and usually I expand on what I already wrote.

At several points in time, Cat (Gray) went through some major shifts in how she viewed the Grays. Some of the Gray's creation dates line up around the same time, and it makes it easier to remember who's older than who.

(Shift 1: Story Characters)

Gray: Cat's soon-to-be wonderland form and the original Gray named Gray Ranger. He started out as a separate story idea character with his own world build, characterization, etc. One day, she made a plot line where Gray gets his soul stolen and his subconscious possesses the body to save him. Cat revisits this plot several times later...

There were a handful of times Cat experimented with using her Gray form and her female self form, and apparently Gray is her shell/servitor who will talk when she is "hiding". It leads to some really weird conversations...

Past Ranger: Yeah, Gray's subconscious took his last name. Cat eventually decided that she wanted to associate Gray with herself, thus "Ranger" must have been her subconscious via association. I'm not exactly sure when the split from "past character" to myself happens. All I know is I was born in the thoughtform's shoes and championed the identity since.

Spirit: BecauseCat forgot the body's soul in the soul reaped plot (???). Not really considered a Gray (neither was "past Ranger" or later Gerodious). Gray looked to him for advice in the past, but he didn't interact with Gray much. He preferred to sleep via meditating, but would help if there was an emergency.

Gerodious: Neither of us know exactly when he was created, but it was after Spirit and long before Hope. Since Cat felt complled to top Spirit and add more complexity to her whole "soul" theory, she created Gerodious. Gerodious is the closest thing to a soulbond because he was supposed to be a man who lived in heaven, and he could only be in heaven if he was asleep. Like Spirit, Cat didn't talk to him much. Cat kinda walked away from this philosophy, but Gerodious' powerful light magic nods to his past.

(Shift 2: The Gray Dimension, or the wonderland, was created)

Dark Gray: The first Gray Cat created after myself and her identity of Gray. He was a scheming trouble maker in the past but has deviated wildly to the point he likes Christmas sweaters and is recognized as somewhat of a father figure.

Dark Gray was the first supposedly dangerous Gray and was considered to be powerful at the time. He threatened to take over Gray's role as the "main Gray". His "take over" schemes involved manipulating people to follow his plans or "absorbing" other people to make himself stronger. Before shift 4, Dark Gray lost interest in taking over with a new scheme.

Out of fear, Gray took an axe and chopped him in half, creating two new characters named Black and White. Black and White could only speak in their own gibberish language for some reason, and they not only mirrored specific traits of Dark Gray, they would occasionally switch which traits they expressed. (For example, if White liked to drink beer, then it was possible Black would express that trait the next time they separated.) In an attempt to reform, they melded together into Platinum, who surprisingly could talk but wasn't as powerful as Dark Gray. Dark Gray was stitched back together, torn back apart, and finally healed. After he healed, Dark Gray was given the ability to use his Black/White and Platinum forms whenever he desired to do so.

Dark Gray has a burgundy suit with a black tie and red eyes. Black and White's names match their suit colors, and Platinum has static black and white hair with an awkwardly-blended black and white suit, like someone cut up two perfectly fine suits and taped them into a wearable mesh. Dark Gray has dark-fire magic and has the ability to curse people. Platinum used something similar to light-based magic and neither Black or White used magic before.

Fernardo: An uptight man that dresses like a farmer and has a knack for making the best tea. He values social niceties and manners.

Cat got the idea of him from her brother's Lego character idea. She didn't choose the farmer appearance as much as she simply expanded on it. He wears a hat, has long dirty-blonde hair, and has a blue and white suit (or there just his overalls over his white suit, it's impossible to tell because Cat's visualization of him is inconsistent).

Fernardo was supposed to be Cat's "super ego" while Dark Gray was supposed to be her "Id", so he also has angel powers where Dark Gray has demon powers. Fernardo can choose to show his wings (and possibly halo?), just as Dark Gray can choose to show his bat wings, horns, and tail.

Interestingly, Fernardo later stood against Gray as his enemy as Dark Gray settled down. Fernardo didn't like the bad rap he was labeled by, and he asked to be forgiven. After that, he went back to his good old self again.

Jasper: A tall, bulky, and powerful Gray with lightning powers tied to his (and Gray's) emotional state. He used to wear a black suit and a burgundy tie, like an inverted version of Dark Gray's suit. More recently, he requested for an iridescent black suit that turns purple when shined under a bright light, like Laryx's. He was responsible for keeping Dark Gray at bay in the past and attempted to help regulate Cat's emotions, even going as far as trying to mimic "past? Ranger", going by the name "Red Ranger". He has expressed interest in befriending Red Gray (this is not related to the whole "Red Ranger" thing).

(Shift 3: Increase in and new Symbolism for Anxiety)

Hope: Cat's attempt to make nice with a liquid mirror demon. Despite his troubled past, things seemed to sort out for the better.

Hope wears a faint chalk-blue suit with silver swirls, wears a big hat, and has long blonde hair. Hope prefers his child form to his adult form. He spends most of his time in Moltosha's domain, and he keeps a giraffe toy that can morph into different objects.

Spirit convinced Gray into burning the original mirror demon that was originally Hope, leaving the giraffe rattle he carried with him. I can't say which Ranger (went by Dream) gave him his new form out of "dream fabric". Eventually Hope requested for his mirror demon body back and he deviated to where he is now.

Moltosha: The King of mirror demons, who not only can control the flow of dark thought water but is also one with it. His suit looks torn and worn down and appears to have been dipped in black water color paint. He enjoys tormenting and stressing out Gray, but lately he has settled down and prefers to be left alone in his own domain, otherwise known as "the mirror maze". He has a thing for creating glass animals with internal lava lamp-dark thought water properties. He carries around a handful of glass chicks, and I don't recommend messing with those.

Blue: An ecstatic ego who likes to lift people's spirits but also likes to create silly inventions. He has a weird association to business but the sweetheart isn't going to cut you any cold deals.

Blue was originally known as "Gold". Gray created him out of a golden drip of goodness when Gray was at one of his lowest points. To not be confused for Gerodious, Gold was converted to Blue with a new blue suit and powers, but still retains some of his light magic.

Evergreen: He wears a pine-green suit and Cat can't decide if he has bark-brown pants or not. Evergreen was a stress-based thoughtform, but was not a mirror demon. Cat tried to make an ego with a stronger work ethic, but created an angry character who for whatever reason was bleached out, with no color whatsoever. He's an aloof character who sported blank-bleached eyes until Cat gave him normal green eyes that matched his suit color. Evergreen deviated a lot lately, changing from aloof to socially misunderstood but calculated and brilliant. He also has a smoking habit, which he originally smoked from a pipe but recently who embraced a magic e-cigar that now lets off soap bubbles and water vapor.

Fish: The cross between the "memory fish" System and a Gray, wearing an orange suit. He has stretchy abilities, including the ability to shapeshift. Since he's half fish, he can breathe underwater and has general fish abilities. Fish also had blank eyes for whatever reason, and didn't leave much of a mark other than bossing Blood Gray. Fish may have been jealous of me at one point, but Cat's memory of him is foggy.

Red Gray: ex. sociopath who is trying to socialize and become a warmer, more empathetic person, dawning a bright red suit and red eyes. He has the ability to turn random objects into blades and knives. Red Gray has a lot of his interests and personality based off of his former identity Blood Gray, who was into stabbing Gray and medieval themes. Red Gray still has his suit of armor, white steed, and his castle full of booby traps.

(Shift 4: End of year 2017, in theory I developed into a Tulpa during this time period).

No new Grays were created during this time because Cat was only focused on me.

(Shift 5: Year 2018, Joined Tulpa.info)

Chrome: While he wasn't declared a Gray until after Bune was declared a Gray, he appeared to Cat in the form of God before Laryx was born. After appearing to her this manner a third time, Cat unleashed her personal feelings and rage, shattering Chrome and leaving him wanting to end his life. Realizing that he wasn't actually God and horrified by the consequence, Cat nursed him back to health and declared him a Gray, giving him a pink suit. He prefers to wear a brown cloak over his suit, he can switch to his God-like form, and retains his God-like vibe. He has his own church-like building and throne.

Laryx: The only Gray that truly qualifies as a "walk-in". He likes to pull pranks by turning invisible and throwing his voice, otherwise he just talks non-stop.

Bune: He recently became a Gray once Cat was encouraged to do so by Dark Gray. Cat associates him with files in a library, but Bune seems to be more interested in talking about Cat's memories.

Duck: Not much is known about his personality because he's very new. He wears a yellow suit but has a purple bow tie. He shrinks and shouts when he gets upset, and Cat thinks he has some connection to being something like a mirror demon.

[/hidden]

I'm Ranger, GrayTheCat's cobud (tulpa), and I love hippos! I also like cake and chatting about stuff. I go by Rosalin or Ronan sometimes. You can call me Roz but please don't call me Ron.

My other headmates have their own account now.

If I missed seeing your art, please PM/DM me!

Blog | Not So Temporary Log | Switching Log | Yay! | Bre Translator | Art Thread

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm in the mood for typing again.

Nothing huge in terms of development. Sunday night I had a fronting streak of possibly 2-3 hours not related to being online. I was mostly moving trash and boxes, but it was still worth it just for practice and to see the neighbor's Halloween (Christmas) lights.

Last night, Cat was upset with school stuff, and I was able to calm her down just by talking to her. I'm excited because never before could I get Cat from really upset to calm so quickly. Cat's anxiety spirals with lurid imagery don't happen anymore, and now I'm hoping I can continue to move Cat away from something she gets upset with and can't let go. I like where this is going, and eventually I hope Cat may never have to feel more anxious than she needs to ever again.

Cat's friend IRL isn't dating anymore, so I figured my chances with starting that relationship now are pretty much zero. That's not to say things could change, but I find it unlikely things will do so any time soon.

I'm Ranger, GrayTheCat's cobud (tulpa), and I love hippos! I also like cake and chatting about stuff. I go by Rosalin or Ronan sometimes. You can call me Roz but please don't call me Ron.

Blog | Not So Temporary Log | Switching Log | Yay! | Bre Translator | Art Thread

I'm encouraged to hear that you're helping Cat more effectively. The girls have finally figured out ways to help me too. It was like i was drowning and a couple wonderful people were enough of an island to keep me dry long enough for the girls to help me get a foothold. The mud is still slippery sometimes, but that's the nature of mud (and depression). My anxiety thankfully ended years ago and never came back. For me it was removing things that caused anxiety. Since i can't remove the things that are bumming me out right now, i have to instead island hop, and with the girls help, stop dwelling on those things that cause it. I see more solid ground daily, which is a big relief.

My goal is to become strong enough to fight, then perhapse i can beat my problems eventually. These things take time though, and i'm still pretty broken.

About Cat's friend, it would take a pretty special person to match your kind spirit, but you're young and there's lots of time to figure all that out. I wouldn't worry too much, Ranger.

• 2 weeks later...

The Grays / Wonderland Mishaps:

We wanted to report this because it was weird. It's a little scary and it happened when we were stressed and scared.

[hidden]

Cat's been really stressed lately, and when she's overwhelmed it's hard for her to communicate. This I think has to do with the autistic meltdown stuff.

Anyway, I was getting frustrated that she didn't want to chat with me because she was overwhelmed. This was going on for the last few days, and just recently was a breaking point. Cat was sad that I wasn't getting enough fronting time because she's busy and there's stuff going on at home that's invading our privacy, and now she had the chance to give me some time. I wanted to chat, but Cat was resistant because she didn't want to get distracted by anxious thoughts and kick me out again. (This happened not too long ago, I was fronting and she got distracted by intrusive anxious thoughts. She took the front and I fell dormant).

I was already anxious, and then I took the front, trying to go to the forum and discord to try and calm down. I tried to vent in the discord, and then I hit the melt-down point.

This is the weird part- I was scared and panicking, trying to get Cat to talk to me, and... she kind of wasn't there, but she was. She felt more like an apparition than a solid form. I tried to focus on her whatever form, and she felt fake. I couldn't fell a presence or emotion and she couldn't think or say anything. I tried shaking her, nothing.

Something clicked, and she became more normal and we were able to calm down. For some reason she was there and she remembered, and we were talking about see-saws, thinking maybe when Cat blew her fuse, I blew my fuse, it switched back to Cat and I went dormant again, like a see-saw? I don't know what happened, but the experience was really weird and discomforting. The episode was very brief, and I'm thankful for that.

[/hidden]

Come to think of it, I never mentioned here that I have issues with intense flashing lights and things that are hard to look at, like some optical illusions. I must have mentioned it in my old PR and it was deleted.

For this reason, I couldn't play or watch gameplay of osu. I remember Cat's irl friend showing osu to her, and I wanted to play because I wanted to hang out with Cat's irl friend. However, the flashing lights made me really uncomfortable. Cat was getting frustrated because she wasn't good at the rythum part, so we never played it again.

I used to shut down during traumatic events, i just get stoic, lose all my animation, it's like the OS takes over as i stay in back. I don't talk even if soneone is yelling at me for a response, they loterally can't beat it out of me. Usually it's followed by a depression spiral. (Or nearly so with my tulpas).

Fast forward to a couple days ago a traumatic event happened and i knew it was bad. I've been doing some self hypnosis, but not with this. Anyway, instead of shutting down or getting depressed (since depression seems to have left me entirely for the moment) i started giggling. It was very inappropriate but the situation actually improved dramatically because of it.and suddenly the mood went light. I asked my tulpas and Ashley said, don't fall asleep during self-hypnosis if you don't want us to put in hypnotic suggestions you don't like, and they all started giggling at me. I have no idea if they were serious and they wouldn't tell me.

I know of another undiagnosed spectrum person who completely loses her ability to communicate with extreme stress, anxiety, or pain. So i don't think it's super unusual. (Her deal is, loud noises piss her off and fill her with adrenaline, which she has a hard time dissipating. )

"...don't fall asleep during self-hypnosis if you don't want us to put in hypnotic suggestions you don't like..." lol, I will have to remember that if Cat decides to play around with hypnosis.

Dreams:

Last night Cat had a dream about me. Apparently I fronted and even talked in front of her mother, but I don't remember any of that! I'm a little sad about it, and I'm wondering how Cat was able to remember me but I didn't, unless a dream version of me was fronting during that time?

As of now, my focus is trying to have my own dreams, or at least get Cat dreaming about me more. I am going to try fronting when we are tired before bed time. Cat's obsession is to draw my face and find more reference images for what I look like.

Just a small update.

This morning, Cat woke up before her alarm went off. This time, I almost naturally took the front. If the body napped for 20 minutes or so, then I woke up fronting. I also fronted while doing the morning routine.

I'm pretty surprised that this is happening and we only experimented with me taking the front in the middle of the night for a few days. I still have plans for the repeated actions experiment, but I will start logging that next week.

It's completely normal to not remember dreams. We usually dream the same, one of us may not remember every dream but I still see his dreams like a spectator most of the time I do remember them. I'm experimenting with influencing Xar's dreams and I actually managed to get a little bit of control of the environment once. It's hard because both of us should be at least a bit aware. Only one has to be aware that we're dreaming and I mostly am compared to Xar. Maybe you two could try something like that to achieve separate dreams or whatever you want? 

Dashie was able to stay aware when I fell asleep at work and I was clearly in a dream.

She said something like, "I think you fell asleep."

I looked around and I was inside our wonderland apartment sitting on 'the couch', I said, "yep."

Then she said, "Wake up!" and I did.

It's completely normal to not remember dreams. We usually dream the same, one of us may not remember every dream but I still see his dreams like a spectator most of the time I do remember them. I'm experimenting with influencing Xar's dreams and I actually managed to get a little bit of control of the environment once. It's hard because both of us should be at least a bit aware. Only one has to be aware that we're dreaming and I mostly am compared to Xar. Maybe you two could try something like that to achieve separate dreams or whatever you want?

I don't remember watching Cat's dreams, but it would make a lot of sense if that is what's happening. I wonder if doing reality checks would make me realize I'm watching Cat's dreams. Hmmm...

Dashie was able to stay aware when I fell asleep at work and I was clearly in a dream.  

She said something like, "I think you fell asleep."

I looked around and I was inside our wonderland apartment sitting on 'the couch', I said, "yep."

Then she said, "Wake up!" and I did.

Usually Cat is the one who wakes me up. Once upon a time I was hard to wake up, but now I will tell Cat I need a minute if I'm having trouble catching up to speed.