How much time did you spend on personality?

Lulu

how much time did you spend on personality?  

83 members have voted

1. 1. how much time did you spend on personality?

• an hour
    • a few hours
    • a day or two
    • longer

Obviously I haven't yet, but voted 'longer' because I definitely plan to spend 48+ hours on personality, being an essential part of sentience for the tulpa and all

Name: Lyra

Form: http://i.imgur.com/JjMxK.jpg

Sentience: Emotional responses, occasional brief vocalization

Currently doing: Personality & narration

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Obviously I haven't yet, but voted 'longer' because I definitely plan to spend 48+ hours on personality, being an essential part of sentience for the tulpa and all

Hard to say if it's truly essential. Irish and Pronas hardly did much at all. It does seem to get you a vocal tulpa some 30%-50% faster than without it.

Hard to say if it's truly essential. Irish and Pronas hardly did much at all. It does seem to get you a vocal tulpa some 30%-50% faster than without it.

no, right right. essential definitely wasn't the correct word. but y'all know what I mean

Name: Lyra

Form: http://i.imgur.com/JjMxK.jpg

Sentience: Emotional responses, occasional brief vocalization

Currently doing: Personality & narration

I have 13 logged hours on personality over the past month. I didn't count sessions which were less than half an hour or had distractions (such as loud people on the train). I might spend another hour or two on personality before moving on to visualisation. I may even have occasional recap sessions on personality until my tulpa shows signs of sentience or can speak.

I spent between 22 and 25 hours, and after that I felt completely satisfied with how I had worked on it. I think that's part of the charm, when you feel you can move on, you just do it. There really isn't the need to plan how many exact hours you'll do, maybe you'll feel done halfway.

http://wirelesslog.tumblr.com/ - My tulpa blog, updates regularly.

So far, 22 hours. I was planning on doing about 30 before moving on but now I've decided I'm just going to continue with personality until I get an emotional response at least. (A significant one. So far, I've had a few very mild ones.)

Guest Albatross_

14 hours. I'd planned on spending 20-25 but I've given up on that as I feel it will take much longer.

EDIT: That's strange, I don't remember writing any of that ^. Anyway, I hit 15 hours about 20 minutes ago and I think that I'm done now.

Hours and hours. I lost count exactly, but I spent a sizeable amount of time on Clair's personality.

Orange juice helps with concentration headaches.

I'm hoping to be done by this Friday, then I will have spent a week on that, 2,5 hours a day. And that's the "core" of the Tulpa.

Then I will start visualization and all that.

I plan on spending over 50 hours on this. This is obviously higher than what I hope it will turn out to be. "Plan for the worst, hope for the best," as they say. I'm not really going to be saying at any point, "Okay, I'll do two more hours then I'm done with personality." I want it to be a fluid thing, the transition between the three stages of personality, visualization, and narration.

[Note: Opinions]