Set The Bomb to +/- 50

Ranger

How did you put 2 letters?  I can't find that in the rules.  Is it because this is the first Monday of the month?  (Joke?)

No, I just added the "s" as a mistake. The rule is to turn in a 5 letter word for 5 points, and I was trying to turn in "spoon". I corrected the mistake in my last post. I didn't change the score since my err didn't effect the score, and there is no penalty for correcting your (or other people's) mistakes.

15 (+1) "o"

Meow. You may see my headmates call me Gray or sometimes Cat.

I used to speak in pink and Ranger used to speak in blue (if it's unmarked and colored assume it's Ranger). She loves to chat.

Our system account

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Okay, I went back and noticed that both of us made some point errors. I went back and fixed them all. The correct total is 16. Just so this post didn't take a ridiculous amount of space, I hid all of the work. Feel free to double check.

[hidden]

13 (-1) (-5) word: "spoons" (Correct total: 13 - 5 forgotten points = 8)

Edit 2: Woo, it's been while since I played. Okay, 5 letter words are 10 points, not 5. I will post the new correct score in a new post.

14 (+1) (+1)

How did you put...

No, I just added the "s" as a...

15 (+1) "o" (+1)

16 (+1) "op" (+1)

But dem rulz says 6 letters? Correct?

Correction: 8+ 3 = 11.

Sorry for that. I re-read the rules and a 5 letter word can be turned in for 10 points, where "word salad" must be 6 letters or longer for 15 points. Before I do anything else I'm going to give myself a crash course on the game again...

*notices this*

14 (+1) (+5) "jests"

*sigh* He did it too. That's another +5 error that has sat around for awhile, so 11 + 5 = 16.

[/hidden]

There was an older version of Ranger's game where the rule for a 5 letter word was +5. I guess that got stuck in our brain or something.

17 (+1) "ope"

I'm pretty sure that's one letter lol.

I used to speak in pink and Ranger used to speak in blue (if it's unmarked and colored assume it's Ranger). She loves to chat.

Our system account

Yes, that's correct. Also, feel free to break a word chain any time.

17 (-1)

Our system account

aww!

19 (+1) "ze"

I'm Ranger, GrayTheCat's cobud (tulpa), and I love hippos! I also like cake and chatting about stuff. I go by Rosalin or Ronan sometimes. You can call me Roz but please don't call me Ron.

My other headmates have their own account now.

If I missed seeing your art, please PM/DM me!

Blog | Not So Temporary Log | Switching Log | Yay! | Bre Translator | Art Thread

20 (+1) "zen"

Sorry, its so big!

zen… zenithal? That's the best I can come up with using the internet. I learned what zenith means today. Also, we can discuss what we think the final word will become since there are no rules saying otherwise, but now other people know what the word is...

You can change the size of the image on imgur by editing the picture. Go to crop/resize and pick a length close to 700. You can always adjust the size if you feel like it needs to be bigger / smaller.

21 (+1) "zeni"

I'm Ranger, GrayTheCat's cobud (tulpa), and I love hippos! I also like cake and chatting about stuff. I go by Rosalin or Ronan sometimes. You can call me Roz but please don't call me Ron.

My other headmates have their own account now.

If I missed seeing your art, please PM/DM me!

Blog | Not So Temporary Log | Switching Log | Yay! | Bre Translator | Art Thread