My friends tulpa turned malicious

Maybe. There's really know way for me, anyone?, to validate that. I don't dismiss the possibility. My opinion focuses only on tulpa existence through practicing protocol. Can tulpas come into being without protocol. I am open to that. I now wonder if tulpas brought into being through forcing are more stable, and maybe that explains why they tend not to be malicious towards host.

You wrote "Then after about 10 days later I had argument and I was finally confident enough that he had a tulpa which I spoke to her for first time as a person from outside of their system she seemed really protective of my friend Sam She said "Listen i'm like his bodyguard, i've protected him for years, his business is my business, i'm not about to close my ears while he talks to someone like you" After that I talked a bit with his tulpa" I find this interesting, because in one of my theory scenarios, I speculated about love and feelings getting in the way. So, this is a complicated relationship, which how many people? Sam, You, dash... Do you have a tulpa? these things are complicated. I imagined your friendships was greater than 10 days... which means, this emotional entanglement happened really fast?

Speculating is fun, but here's the thing that seem most relevant to me. I can't figure out Sam and Dash... But I can talk with you, and you seem like you're the one suffering here. Is it disappointment? Are you okay? I think it's great you reached out to another person and made a connection. I also think your first instinct was good, that maybe your new friend was suffering (Your words a bit off/ insane...) I imagine your stuggling because you want to fix this friendship, but don't know how to do it... And I wonder if it you should if it is this volatile, derogatory, with undertones of gas-lighting...

Maybe. There's really know way for me, anyone?, to validate that. I don't dismiss the possibility. My opinion focuses only on tulpa existence through practicing protocol. Can tulpas come into being without protocol. I am open to that. I now wonder if tulpas brought into being through forcing are more stable, and maybe that explains why they tend not to be malicious towards host.

You wrote "Then after about 10 days later I had argument and I was finally confident enough that he had a tulpa which I spoke to her for first time as a person from outside of their system she seemed really protective of my friend Sam  She said "Listen i'm like his bodyguard, i've protected him for years, his business is my business, i'm not about to close my ears while he talks to someone like you" After that I talked a bit with his tulpa"   I find this interesting, because in one of my theory scenarios, I speculated about love and feelings getting in the way. So, this is a complicated relationship, which how many people? Sam, You, dash... Do you have a tulpa? these things are complicated. I imagined your friendships was greater than 10 days... which means, this emotional entanglement happened really fast?

Speculating is fun, but here's the thing that seem most relevant to me. I can't figure out Sam and Dash... But I can talk with you, and you seem like you're the one suffering here. Is it disappointment? Are you okay? I think it's great you reached out to another person and made a connection. I also think your first instinct was good, that maybe your new friend was suffering (Your words a bit off/ insane...) I imagine your stuggling because you want to fix this friendship, but don't know how to do it... And I wonder if it you should if it is this volatile, derogatory, with undertones of gas-lighting...

I'm really worried that I destroyed their relationship and yes there is only 3 of us in total, I myself Im fine it's just that they were fine before I talked to them

And yeah I know Sam about like a whole month now and Dash for about 20 days

a system like that was going to make drama for themselves eventually anyway, it's not your fault that they aren't mature enough to keep things going smoothly

someone had to say it :/

Hi, I'm one of Lumi's tulpas! I like rain and dancing and dancing in the rain and if there's frogs there too that's bonus points.

I think being happy and having fun makes life worth living, so spreading happiness is my number one goal!

Talk to us? https://community.tulpa.info/thread-ask-lumi-s-tulpas

a system like that was going to make drama for themselves eventually anyway, it's not your fault that they aren't mature enough to keep things going smoothly

someone had to say it :/

It's ok don't worry actually, I had this thought as well so you think it's that?

We don't know what to think. But it's 100% fact that just because someone has a voice in their head talking to them does not automatically make that voice a tulpa.

Some people are just like that. If it interferes with day to day life we as a people usually slap a "disorder" tag on there and try and get you via counseling or medication back into a normal life.

This sounds super complicated and we're not really sure what to suggest other than make sure you yourself are okay. Possibly get your friend to post on here so we can get their side of it. It's really hard to solve any kind of problem via third party like this.

There are few things more confusing in this life, than trying to figure yourself out.

>The tulpa that I created this account for no longer wants it. So not having an account myself, ill take it.<

they can still be a tulpa.. it's just that when you don't have good mental discipline, it's easy to fall for what we'd normally call invasive thoughts, except in people like that they usually subconsciously crave drama and so they make up and believe things that they "don't want" but subconsciously do want, it's all a mess

our system had some experiences like that 7 years ago but that's why I call it being mature, 'cus we grew out of it and most people do

Hi, I'm one of Lumi's tulpas! I like rain and dancing and dancing in the rain and if there's frogs there too that's bonus points.

I think being happy and having fun makes life worth living, so spreading happiness is my number one goal!

Talk to us? https://community.tulpa.info/thread-ask-lumi-s-tulpas

It's ok don't worry actually, I had this thought as well so you think it's that?

TheDreader, Luclilyn's point is spot on: you did nothing wrong. Don't take responsibility for destabilization a system or messing something up. People have all kinds of things in their head, and histories. If you did anything, you showed kindness and interest, and yay you. Your friend(s) will find their way, or find a new balance, or change.

You just make sure you're alright.

• 3 years later...
On 7/25/2018 at 6:36 AM, TheDreader said:

But she actually is a tulpa she concinnous inside his dreams

It's Dec 2021 now. How are things now between you, Sam, and dash?