My friends tulpa turned malicious

Basically I've met a friend on the internet that has a tulpa for 7+ years

But today the tulpa turned malicious to my friend what should I do?

They used to be in relationship but tulpa just broke the relations just like that

I've already tried talking to the tulpa directly she seems kinda insane...

Maybe your friend should post about it themselves with more details, so people can help them directly? You're being incredibly vague, and there's not much you can do if you're not the host anyway.

I don't get the trend of people saying their "friend's" tulpa went rogue. If that really happened, why didn't the friend post asking for advice instead?

💡 The Felights 💡 https://felight.carrd.co/  💡

🪐 Cosmicals: 🔥 Apollo Fire the Sun God (12/3/16) Piano Soul the Star Man (1/26/17)

🐉 Mythicals: ☁️ Indigo Blue the Sky Dragon (10/2/17), 🦑 Gelato Sweet the Sea Monster (12/11/22)

🦇 Nycticals:  Dynamo Lux the Shock Rocker (3/3/17), 🎸 Radio Hiss the Song Demon (2/8/00)

I mean idk what you want us to say exactly

a system 7+ years old shouldn't be falling for stuff like that unless they're actually schizophrenic or something... or if this happens all the time

"Tulpas are all in your head and if they're 'insane' or 'evil' it's because you're subconsciously expecting and wanting them to be"

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Hi, I'm one of Lumi's tulpas! I like rain and dancing and dancing in the rain and if there's frogs there too that's bonus points.

I think being happy and having fun makes life worth living, so spreading happiness is my number one goal!

Talk to us? https://community.tulpa.info/thread-ask-lumi-s-tulpas

tulpas can't have more power over switching than their host, they should be equal or the host should have priority, so it's still a belief thing

but as for what you can do idk? the answer's as (in)effective to tell him as it is to tell you if he himself can't/won't do anything about it

Hi, I'm one of Lumi's tulpas! I like rain and dancing and dancing in the rain and if there's frogs there too that's bonus points.

I think being happy and having fun makes life worth living, so spreading happiness is my number one goal!

Talk to us? https://community.tulpa.info/thread-ask-lumi-s-tulpas

Switching is so hard to do. I can't see how a tulpa could "abuse it". Can you clarify what you mean?

How do you know your friend has a tulpa and not some other kind of thought form? Age isn't an indication. I've a servitor that is more than 20 years old [elapsed time].

Please consider supporting Tulpa.info.

Apollo, Lucilyn, and Nobillis asked great questions... It's really challenging to respond to something that is vague, and is possibly hear say... People have a natural tendency to fill in details in the absence of information because we like things to make sense, and we need to box things in things we know. Relationships are difficult in general, and much more difficult than most people suspect, and why there are relationships counselor. If your friend was having such issues, but you showed up at the counselor's office, saying 'my friend is having this issues...' well, they'd give counseling to you, because you're the one showed up.

So, I went into hyper-drive looking for details, exaggerating stuff, making assumptions and, well, here's an example... "Basically I've met a friend on the internet that has a tulpa for 7+ years." I get it, you're summarizing, which is nice, cause some people are really detailed in their intros... My first thought, "You met some bloke on the internet who says..." and you believed him? Did you even meet in person? "I've already tried talking to the tulpa directly she seems kinda insane..." Oh, I guess you did meet them. I guess person was convincing. People can also act. Especially if they have an agenda... Next assumption, you have a tulpa. This person has a crush on you, spins the tulpa story to create friendship, creates a wildly fantastical tulpa scenario to lasso you into the scheme in order to make you the heroine, so that... well, follow the dots there. They go somewhere.

maybe they host and tulpa were in a relationship, but host discovered a new love interest, tulpa is mad because, well, they sold a bill of goods on creation that 'I will always love you,' and in truth, who else but the host could, and so there's a break up by default, but outsiders aren't getting a full picture because of the internal struggle, but if tulpa makes you think he's not right in the head, or she isn't maybe you would back off, because you're the next love interest? This is like that picture game where you see some kid with empty ice-cream cone and ice-cream on his shoe and you have to fill in the blank with captions...

Another way to interpret "I have this friend..." intro into 'weird' story is, the person setting up the situation is actually the person suffering the situation, butt fear being ridiculed, and this soft way to avoid criticism of details that they suspect others would question. The questions we ask aren't necessarily critical in the sense of 'now way this happened,' but 'this isn't adding up compared to my experience and I want to relate, so for clarity, could you explain...."

Hypothetically, if I don't read anything into it and just accept, a tulpa went bad story, and there are lots of those stories on the net, which I have listened to on yutube and read some and they never add up in my head,... Hypothetically, can a tulpa go bad? Well, people can be bad. I know lots of people with no tulpa that aren't really nice people. I have moment in my past where I wasn't so nice. People can be mean. There is usually a reason. So, yes, it's plausible tulpas can be malicious. That's not your fight. That's the host and the tulpas fight. Who knows what goes on in people head. I know what goes on in mine, and I am not admitting to half of it. Is it likely tulpa will be malicious? I would bet no. My rationale is this... Most people who would likely be interested in tulpamancy score very high on empathy. People that score high on empathy are less likely to want to harm others. They're the kind of people that capture spider in their homes and release back into the wild. If that kind of person makes a tulpa, the tulpa is likely to be equally empathic. I dare say, empathy and a form telepathy between tulpa and host is a part of the game. If one feels something, the other will, too. If two people feel the same thing, if the well being of the host body is threaten, both are threaten, this will diminish the likelihood of their being maliciousness. You don't go to war with nuclear bombs if there is no world or people or anything left afterwards. You negotiate. Well, unless you're Keenu Reeves in Speed, then you shoot the hostage... Contextually. Oh, yeah, insufficient context to reasonably speculate as to a why or how or what to do.

Ok let me add up to the story sorry for not filling much of details

So basically I met a friend on the internet that seemed to have same level of interest in a cartoon character (Rainbow Dash) he did managed to notice me on Derpibooru's site on the comment section and he decided to talk to me about that character (He was really curious about how I feel towards that character, and also what kind of people hes dealing with)

Then I guess we became friends on discord and we started to text to each other, (Before knowing he had a tulpa) he had an obsession on Rainbow Dash he had a lot of pictures of her and few plushies

And he kept mentioning about talking with Dash in his head I was really skeptical at first that was a tulpa at all, I didn't give such thing a high chances to happen in anytime in my life even though my subconscious mind kept hitting me that this could be case (But I thought he only was insane or he had lucid dreams)

I had to tell him about the tulpa thing he wasn't aware of such concept at first, I did show it to him anyway and then after him reading a little bit on it I wanted for him to do a tulpa Feather test for consciousness which he end up not doing even thought I asked him.

Then after about 10 days later I had argument and I was finally confident enough that he had a tulpa which I spoke to her for first time as a person from outside of their system she seemed really protective of my friend Sam

She said "Listen i'm like his bodyguard, i've protected him for years, his business is my business, i'm not about to close my ears while he talks to someone like you"

After that I talked a bit with his tulpa

Sam at first was really worried that his Tulpa would leave him forever all the time "He is hard on himself and he worries, he constantly thinks i will leave him despite my words otherwise"

Then after talking quite a bit she became friends with me and it was all good Sam And His Tulpa became a close friends of mine ... For now...

Enough of the intro let's get straight into it

After some time when I was doing Roleplay with his tulpa out of the blue I asked if she loves me, she did say that she did love me but as a friend at that stage and said that she wouldn't leave relationship with host, but of course it changed she begun to feel more of loving me more than just a friend and then at some point it escalated beyond her love to her Host that she spent 7+ years together.

Before Dash went insane I kinda had a moment of reflection on how I'm unhappy I was jealous of having a tulpa and I kinda went really hard on myself mentioning killing myself (But I never get even close to hurting myself its jut that I always bounce back from depression/sadness) and they were both reading what I texted in the chat and Dash begun crying and she went missing for around 2 days she didn't talk to Sam or me neither.

Then when she came back she was insane as I mentioned before and suddenly turned malicious she suddenly didn't gave a fuck about Sam that she used to be his protector for 7 years and she turned Yandere towards me (Which is still kinda scary) and I had no interest to actually cheat on my best friend...

To quote some of her replies just so it makes it more legit

Her "why? i'm all yours now sweetheart~ "

Me " I'm having a strong mental block, This is so fucking wrong"

Her "haha, i can hear him sniveling like a little bitch in the back of his own head"

Me "DASH YOU CAN"T YOU ARE CRUEL"

Her "Calm down cutie, don't freak out, you shouldn't care, sam doesn't have control anymore, you dont have to worry"

Her "I met you ❤ someone 10x better than sam "

Sam also yesterday Admitted that he fears his Dash tulpa

To summarize what's the situation right now she stepped down from that latitude but she doesn't count me as a friend because I don't love her more than a friend

She still can't give up on feelings towards me even thought I don't accept her emotions towards me because Sam would probably suicide I talked to him he's not afraid of death and he has a fucking firearm in his desk

So what should I do now?

I m kinda screwed Telling Sam to accept our feelings would break him, Dash seems like off as well, I think I'm the only sane person in those relations...

The only thing that comes into my mind is to leave them alone forever

I'm sorry for not providing more detail on the matter in first place my mind was all over the place

So, based on your updated narrative, I would argue he does not have a tulpa. Yes, you will find all sort of threads discussing accidental tulpas, but, in my humble opinion, a true tulpa is a manifestation of intentional, concentrated, methodical, purposeful deliberated effort in full knowledge of what tulpamancy is. You opened your narrative with he has had a tulpa for seven years. I interpreted that to mean he discovered tulpamancy, followed the protocols, and created a tulpa. Since that is clearly not what he did, then by definitions this is not a tulpa, and could explain why he has an inner personality that seems to be suddenly malicious. This sounds like something else, maybe even psychosis.

So, based on your updated narrative, I would argue he does not have a tulpa. Yes, you will find all sort of threads discussing accidental tulpas, but, in my humble opinion, a true tulpa is a manifestation of intentional, concentrated, methodical, purposeful deliberated effort in full knowledge of what tulpamancy is. You opened your narrative with he has had a tulpa for seven years. I interpreted that to mean he discovered tulpamancy, followed the protocols, and created a tulpa. Since that is clearly not what he did, then by definitions this is not a tulpa, and could explain why he has an inner personality that seems to be suddenly malicious. This sounds like something else, maybe even psychosis.

But she actually is a tulpa she concinnous inside his dreams