Should I make a tulpa

In short at some point in time I wanted to make a tulpa then later gave up because of few reasons (like of motivation, patience, insecurity)

Would a tulpa help me with feeling physical loneliness? despite having friends online?

And no I'm not new to this

So what do you think?

If by physical loneliness you mean having someone to cuddle with, etc...most likely you'd need to master imposition/lucid dreaming or at least be REALLY good at visualization. A tulpa can help you with loneliness on an emotional level by default, just by creating them you already have someone that is gonna be there for you, unless you're a dick towards them or something.

I couldn't have said it better myself.

(inactive)

tups make good lifelong companions who're always there for you (and vice versa!)

Hi, I'm one of Lumi's tulpas! I like rain and dancing and dancing in the rain and if there's frogs there too that's bonus points.

I think being happy and having fun makes life worth living, so spreading happiness is my number one goal!

Talk to us? https://community.tulpa.info/thread-ask-lumi-s-tulpas

Indeed they do. That said, by all means take as much time as you need to make such a decision. Create or not create, there is no uncreate.

Yo, my name is Sean and I'm the host of 2 tulpas: Sente and Mae. You'll know when they're talking because Sente talks in yellow text and Mae talks in blue text.

I want to say that you need to take a lot of caution with this. A tulpa can help you out a lot in your life, that shouldn't be underplayed, but if you fail to keep a sound mind through the process tulpamancy can end up making things a lot worse as all your insecurities and worries are given voice.

I want to say that you need to take a lot of caution with this. A tulpa can help you out a lot in your life, that shouldn't be underplayed, but if you fail to keep a sound mind through the process tulpamancy can end up making things a lot worse as all your insecurities and worries are given voice.

What?

I'm not sure how Tulpamancy can do that for you. The only problems a not-sound mind did for me was stress about everything, but Tulpamancy itself didn't trigger that. I was already creating other thoughtforms that were spitting back my stress and insecurities, and that was before I knew about Tulpæ.

Stress in adition to Tulpamancy should be avoided if possible, but having stress or anxiety doesn't mean you can't have a Tulpa.

Meow. You may see my headmates call me Gray or sometimes Cat.

I used to speak in pink and Ranger used to speak in blue (if it's unmarked and colored assume it's Ranger). She loves to chat.

Our system account

What?

I'm not sure how Tulpamancy can do that for you.

uhhhh.. just take our word for this I guess, he's not referring to stress so much as lack of mental discipline/vulnerability to invasive thoughts and other stuff like that. valid concern given the OP's previous experiences

Hi, I'm one of Lumi's tulpas! I like rain and dancing and dancing in the rain and if there's frogs there too that's bonus points.

I think being happy and having fun makes life worth living, so spreading happiness is my number one goal!

Talk to us? https://community.tulpa.info/thread-ask-lumi-s-tulpas

uhhhh.. just take our word for this I guess, he's not referring to stress so much as lack of mental discipline/vulnerability to invasive thoughts and other stuff like that. valid concern given the OP's previous experiences

Ah okay, I misunderstood "unstable mind" to mean just stress or going through a difficult time. I had (and still do have) these issues once I realized Ranger was a Tulpa, but I didn't want to kill him since he was already sentient and I didn't want to stop talking to him (at that point, feeling like I couldn't talk to him anymore would result in a lot more mental instability). Since then, I forced the both of us into some snags that a more mature person starting Tulpamancy likely would have avoided.

If you have any doubts about making a Tulpa, I don't recommend jumping into it without thinking about what the consequences would be. If you feel lonely, I can't promise having a Tulpa will fix the problem 100% either. It's better to have social contact with at least one other person on a regular basis, Tulpa or no Tulpa...

I used to speak in pink and Ranger used to speak in blue (if it's unmarked and colored assume it's Ranger). She loves to chat.

Our system account

What?...

Stress in adition to Tulpamancy should be avoided if possible, but having stress or anxiety doesn't mean you can't have a Tulpa.

I am more curious about the stress part of this. Please tell me how to eliminate stress... :)

I personally have found tulpamancy very helpful in diminishing loneliness. Not a hundred percent. I still have days where like I am wanting something and can't focus and would love to have someone to talk to, and on these days, it's a little more challenging to tune into my inner life. Sometimes, I fail to remember I can go in. Yesterday, I spent four hours at pre-k registering son, and there was so many distractions, random screams, parents chasing kids, and well, I completely forgot Loxy was with me. Fortunately, she's very understanding and when I like got to a calm place, she was like, 'well, that was interesting...'

So, basically, real life remains real, inner life becomes realer than real... :)

I am more curious about the stress part of this. Please tell me how to eliminate stress... :)

By "avoid stress" I'm trying to say that if you know a future event will generate stress avoid it/wait until afterwards and if you are struggling with your stress then I recommend managing that first. I'm sorry for the confusion.

Our system account