Can tulpas make tulpas?

ghost kid

I believe it's possible. I mean... my soulbond, Zack, made our son Ruffy. Well, not in a traditional tulpamancy sense (for most), but regardless... There are people who have mentioned about their tulpas making tulpas themselves. So, yeah.

(inactive)

If the tulpa is fronting then they have access to all of the mental capacities available in the brain. That means that they can do any/all the thinking necessary to force and create a tulpa. So, yes, they can. I was created by Tacio while he was fronting, for example.

💡 The Felights 💡 https://felight.carrd.co/  💡

🪐 Cosmicals: 🔥 Apollo Fire the Sun God (12/3/16) Piano Soul the Star Man (1/26/17)

🐉 Mythicals: ☁️ Indigo Blue the Sky Dragon (10/2/17), 🦑 Gelato Sweet the Sea Monster (12/11/22)

🦇 Nycticals:  Dynamo Lux the Shock Rocker (3/3/17), 🎸 Radio Hiss the Song Demon (2/8/00)

Based on my research, it has happened many times, we might even need a poll reference, it could be a large percent. One of mine would have wanted to do that. We disallowed it, and she agrees now. It is a matter of boundaries, agreements, and time management.

Ah! It would be so exciting to see her with her own loyal conpanion. But i am her loyal companion already and, so, she says that's more than enough.

yes they can, although they can't get forcing in without the host knowing or being the one fronting so

Hi, I'm one of Lumi's tulpas! I like rain and dancing and dancing in the rain and if there's frogs there too that's bonus points.

I think being happy and having fun makes life worth living, so spreading happiness is my number one goal!

Talk to us? https://community.tulpa.info/thread-ask-lumi-s-tulpas

Maybe i really dont understand the definition of forcing and fronting. If my tulpa decided to make a tulpa, and we allowed it, then i would think her tulpa would be sitting right next to her, i couldnt force one without the other.

Also, in some guides, it is written that a tulpa will carve out their own subconsious mind, like two icebergs that share a base. Break apart eventually. In that way she would have her own subconsious and her own consious mind. If she has her own consious mind, she can think independant of you, and if she doent need the body fronting to do that, than she can force all on her own.

Ive read many posts that claim that a tulpa made a tulpa without knowledge of the host.

Granted tulpas dont have to tell the truth, and their beliefs may not agree with yours, so other explainations of this exist. But i am just saying my research does show a path to just this very thing happening. With or without your permission.

by "although they can't get forcing in without the host knowing or being the one fronting so" I meant the tulpa can't force without the host knowing, OR without being the one who is fronting ('cus then the host could just be totally inactive or something lol)

Also, in some guides, it is written that a tulpa will carve out their own subconsious mind, like two icebergs that share a base. Break apart eventually.  In that way she would have her own subconsious and her own consious mind.

tulpas don't have their own conscious minds and never will (humans can't grow more brain), and the subconscious "mind" is really not a mind like the conscious one is, it just includes.. everything, all of it, and either way what goes on in the subconscious mind is not just secret conscious mind shenanigans, it's a mess of.. subconsciousness

some systems (usually not tulpa ones) usually not on purpose-ly erect a mental wall between tulpa and host's thoughts and do the equivalent of pretend they don't know each other's (conscious) thoughts, but that doesn't accomplish anything over not. your brain's conscious awareness will be split either way... and usually there's not a ton to go around, it's not a very efficient way to live

people who say their tulpas did things without them knowing only have their tulpas "do things" that could be made up/done on the spot usually "in the wonderland", never something that woulda required a lot of conscious thinking time. since they've already got at least one tulpa, as long as there's an idea of who the new one would be you can basically make them sentient instantly like Lumi did for me! You COULD think of who exactly they're going to be on the spot or progressively pretty easily too, just, that's not a very nice way to go about making a tulpa..

but anyways, iirc you believe in some meta stuff which is kinda a world of difference from us who only explain everything logically/rationally and don't really believe in any meta so

mileage may vary

Hi, I'm one of Lumi's tulpas! I like rain and dancing and dancing in the rain and if there's frogs there too that's bonus points.

I think being happy and having fun makes life worth living, so spreading happiness is my number one goal!

Talk to us? https://community.tulpa.info/thread-ask-lumi-s-tulpas

Lucilyn, i have a lot of respect for you, i am trying to learn from you and others with a lot of experiance in particular I genuinely believe my side of it, but your explainations also fit. This is just my experiance talking. I dont see the meta here? Do you mean two consious minds in the same head is meta? Can you have sentience seperate from a unique consiousness?

Sorry, i am new. But in either case as we have explained it, a tulpa can nake a tulpa without you knowing (or you know but it is intstantaneous, so you cant stop it), did i get that right from what you wrote?

The typical things we and science consider the limits of the mind tend not to apply to people who believe in meta. A tulpa "instantaneously making a tulpa without you knowing" is.. such a strange hypothetical. Only a really ill-behaved tulpa would ever try something like that without consulting you first, and hopefully they're not ill-behaved by the time they had any potential to do that. Anyways, even the ideas for them to create a tulpa would be known to you for at least a moment.. And "instantly creating a tulpa" is not something anyone can just do. Do note there are few sources aside from myself who have claimed such an experience (much less written about it in-depth) - and that I had 3 tulpas for five years before doing it. And even then, I spent like two weeks thinking about who and what Lucilyn would be, from choosing an inspiration to choosing her name, her personality and thinking about hypothetical scenarios and how she might react to them.

Basically, don't worry about it. The only documented cases of tulpas making tulpas I'm concerned with are tulpas who were switched and fronting. Others tend to be more soulbond-y or meta systems, the types who believe their tulpas "go somewhere" when not being paid attention to. I'm not one of those people, so again, if you believe in that sort of stuff I'm not going to be providing the most interesting answers.

Hi! I'm Lumi, host of Reisen, Tewi, Flandre and Lucilyn.

Everyone deserves to love and be loved. It's human nature.

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us about tulpamancy stuff there.

Hm... you mentioned soulbounds. I think i do have meta in my belief system, but it is also just another tool to fill in gaps of understanding. I also have soulbounds. As i understand it right now, they definately go inactive and definately do nothing if i do not summon them. They are the characters in my books and only the most well developed or beloved ones.

These soulbounds seem sentient if i talk to them, we have envited only two to wonderland for interviews. Both of them could probably be converted to tulpae. The greatest difference is that they couldn't fathom living here with us. Their passions and drives are back in their creation cannon.

Though maybe an instant tulpae is a converted soulbound. Two of my tulpae took the form of two of my soulbounds. Now that i think about it, they are not at all interested in editing that particular book, and i cannot envoke the originals even though my tulpae have diverged greatly. I get a mental block now that i try and they arent doing this actively.

So that may be yet another method for a tulpae to create a tulpae, and it can happen very quickly. But surly in this particular case. You could push them out before they become sentient.